FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! Took forever to catch up here!
I have a strong feeling that LE knows this was an inside ordeal. They are holding the home right now for a reason. There is now no ground search. I do think they are just waiting for labs to come back.
I feel like in the next week we will see a person of interest and I do believe that will be Misty.
When you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. Nor does your story change 4 or 5 times.
Poor Haleigh!

SG said:

Holy Smolley!!!!!

(Chuckle). Yep, even us Steelers let our guard down now and then.

Thanks, KOOLLOOK.

And ITA with the fact that not all people know about the registries. I didn't until our local Sheriff's Department did a television campaign about it. I mean, would you THINK there would have to BE something like that? And you know these SO's aren't advertising that they are SO's, so the parents wouldn't necessarily have any reason to feel the need to check to see if SO's live in their area.

Being the paranoid sort that I am we always rekeyed the locks when we moved in. Just knowing how many complex workers have abused their key access privileges is enough for me. If I ever disappear hubby will know I didn't go willingly and no one smoothed talked me into a car. He frequently jokes that if a uniformed officer in a police cruiser wanted to take me in off the side of the road I would refuse wanting proof that he is really a cop. He is probably right though.
Many people cannot afford to replace or rekey new locks after moving. It isn't always an option. I don't find that many people who do it on a regular basis. (I should start a new awarness group for that!)

Actually I didnt know until I came to WS :eek:

And sometimes prople just don't want to know. I would sleep better not knowing that there are 579 registered sex offenders in my city of 130,000, as well as Lord only knows how many non-registered ones.

I have a strong feeling that LE knows this was an inside ordeal. They are holding the home right now for a reason. There is now no ground search. I do think they are just waiting for labs to come back.
I feel like in the next week we will see a person of interest and I do believe that will be Misty.
When you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. Nor does your story change 4 or 5 times.
Poor baby!

ITA....it was from inside the home, not outside.

And, work nights....
Here take my kids...I set it up for ya'all.
IMO

Sad to say, but maybe his immediate reaction in the 911 call speaks to just that....that he realized the most likely scenario was that one of the nearby SO's had his girl....as opposed to her having just gone out and gotten lost or wandered off.

This Lane guy and Walden Parsons with the aka of the combined name doesen't fit the MO of a 5 year old but that doesn't mean he dosen't have friends that would go after a 5 year old.

We also don't know the reason that he moved. This is something that happen with the home next to me several years ago. New owner purchased it and never moved in. Couldn't get a CO and lost it in forclouser. They decied to hand out the keys to a couple of bums out of spite. They were using the place to live in. I kept hearing things and noticing stuff and finally got LE to go in and toss them out but could not do anything about the locks. A couple of weeks later so someone else going in. LE came back. I asked the cop not to lock the door when he left, which he was kind enough to do for me and I changed the locks myself. End of all of the misfits going in and out of the place.

He moved in 2007. Haleigh's family moved in four months ago. Doesn't sound like they crossed paths.

Where does it say he moved in 07? I have that he registed in Tallahassee 11/15/08, but nothing on when he moved out of the trailer in Satsuma.

Poor baby!

Well said. Something about Misty and her speech and her mannerism's seem FAKE to me. FAKE and MANIPULATIVE.

And sometimes prople just don't want to know. I would sleep better not knowing that there are 579 registered sex offenders in my city of 130,000, as well as Lord only knows how many non-registered ones.

So true:) Honestly though I think alot of people dont know because they were never informed that there was such a place on the internet to look it up.Alot people either dont have the internet or arent internet savy. Or dont look on forums and such:)

Sad to say, but maybe his immediate reaction in the 911 call speaks to just that....that he realized the most likely scenario was that one of the nearby SO's had his girl....as opposed to her having just gone out and gotten lost or wandered off.

i agree. i think this is why he wasn't running around outside looking for her. because he knew she couldn't open that door so someone had to come in and take her.

So true:) Honestly though I think alot of people dont know because they were never informed that there was such a place on the internet to look it up.Alot people either dont have the internet or arent internet savy. Or dont look on forums and such:)
And often times people in RC's age group just wouldn't think of looking anything like that up. Myspace is much more fun! On the other hand, maybe RC did know about them and that's why he was so quick to believe Haleigh was abducted. MOO

I've been told that Haleigh was at school on Monday last week.

Was it by that MySpace lady you told us about last week? She never really says that Haleigh was in school, IIRC.

SWAG said:
I don't remember which interview - but dad was talking about the "circle" (which is actually a hole bored into the frame) and how he put it up high enough so Haleigh couldn't reach it.

SG said:
i remember it too swag, but don't remember where originaly. but it has been mentioned time and again on just about every episode of NG , JVM, and GVS

Thanks! I guess I missed the particular interview.

Being the paranoid sort that I am we always rekeyed the locks when we moved in. Just knowing how many complex workers have abused their key access privileges is enough for me. If I ever disappear hubby will know I didn't go willingly and no one smoothed talked me into a car. He frequently jokes that if a uniformed officer in a police cruiser wanted to take me in off the side of the road I would refuse wanting proof that he is really a cop. He is probably right though.

You would be right to ask if you lived around here. We currently have someone posing as LE (plain vehicle with lights n all) wearing a LE uniform n fake badge pulling over lone female drivers at night and raping them. He has hit from S. Alabama to NW Florida. FYI, every LE ( no matter what branch, local, fbi,etc) carries a photo ID card which you can request to see and use your cell to call to verify. LE told the public that due to our fake officer looking so real.

When we moved in here, I checked the registry. And then bought a gun, a dog and an alarm.
We don't always have control over where we live, but we can control who comes in our house.
My soon to be husband knows that I have checked up on all of his friends as well as all of my own. He was offended at first, but now he understands.

Good for you, Warrior mom!
Kids with autism.especially ,don't grasp anything as dangerous. We must protect our kids.
Sadly,not everyone has the knowledge or motivation to do that.It's like the parents who don't buckle up their kids because THEY won't get in an accident.

Poor baby!
Poor baby! Grrrrrr! She has a LOT of explaining to do! She is the POI and suspect even if LE will not classify her as such.
It is possible..they both lawyered up when it was said he would not be talking to media (not saying they did..just speculation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member