FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! Took forever to catch up here!
I have a strong feeling that LE knows this was an inside ordeal. They are holding the home right now for a reason. There is now no ground search. I do think they are just waiting for labs to come back.
I feel like in the next week we will see a person of interest and I do believe that will be Misty.
When you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. Nor does your story change 4 or 5 times.
Poor Haleigh!

I so agree with everything you said, but I think it will be father and Misty. I have a feeling she is covering for him. I don't think she could pull this off by herself. JMO

Okay I've been over there ------------> on the internet. Can someone tell why I was looking up info on Walden Parsons please? :D

Honestly, I forgot?

hehehe getting a little buggy eyed eh? well you and a few other wonderful sleuthers have helped LE with these tips, I think are worthy to be looked at which is what I consider LE requests when they say they want the publics help. We did what we were able to do. Kudos Ladies and Men!! :blowkiss:

Was it by that MySpace lady you told us about last week? She never really says that Haleigh was in school, IIRC.

No- I'm not far from Satsuma and spoke with a friend who's sister is a teacher at Haleigh's school.

Also, in my digging I was told that meth abuse is unlikely.

He moved in 2007. Haleigh's family moved in four months ago. Doesn't sound like they crossed paths.

I know dad and gf have been "dating" for four months, are we sure dad and kids didn't move in until that recently... trying to keep it all straight...

Many people cannot afford to replace or rekey new locks after moving. It isn't always an option. I don't find that many people who do it on a regular basis. (I should start a new awarness group for that!)

Change-a-Lock. $10.95. If we can afford computers, cameras and CIGARETTES every week we can afford new locks to keep our children safe. JMO

:parrot:

Pulling away from the media sent up another flag for me.

Especially when this is supposedly a stranger abduction. No one wants their lives torn apart for inspection in the media, but if you are innocent and psychopath has either killed your 5 year old or is currently using her for whatever sick obsession he has you stay in front of the cameras and beg someone that knows something to please help.

You don't have too, we all got the true meanings behind your post and SS's. hahaha Sometimes we gotta blow off steam.

Like SS says, even though LE hasn't named Misty as a POI, we know she is one and will be one til they get another viable POI. She was the last known to see Haleigh, so she ain't cleared and off the list til she is cleared.

Which it is sad if Misty is innocent, but in my eyes, if the shoes were on my feet, I would be so convincing I had nothing to do with Haleigh missing, LE would be announcing it through horns to get me to calm down. I also would have back tracked everyone of our movements days leading up and would have been able to help out LE with suggestions to give them a direction to follow. Because if Misty didn't do it, then somebody came in the home. Somebody has a link somehow and I would be figuring it out.

If a man walked up to me at the convenience store and stared more than one second at me or the children, he would be given over to LE to investigate. I would be investigating everyone myself, LE would have to snatch me back. They would probably have to knock me out to let them do their jobs cause I would question anyone that breathed.

I would rather tell someone I am sorry for accusing them with no merit, than to not accuse them and be right..KWIM?

This is completely OT-Sorry everyone will have to read another post but,

I am so SICK and DISGUSTED by all of these SO's!

Lane could have had a key, that's for sure...
Yep, and that child could be in Tallahassee. I'm thinking he could have friends back in the old neighborhood. Maybe he was visiting???

Okay I've been over there ------------> on the internet. Can someone tell why I was looking up info on Walden Parsons please? :D

Honestly, I forgot?

Well, I guess since we think its the same guy as Lane and he once lived in Haleighs home and even though he dosent' fit the profile for 5year olds may know someone who does, or had a roomie that was another SO who did, or gave a key out to someone who is into 5 year olds or has decied he likes them better younger himself. There ar probably a few more reason but I don't remember them now either.

Being snarky now.. sort of.
Hey, maybe Misty was this guys old GF. Now don't go passing that on unless you attach Big Rumor to it...

No- I'm not far from Satsuma and spoke with a friend who's sister is a teacher at Haleigh's school.

What's the feeling there? SO? Family?

Okay, thank you.

So Donald L. Sapp updated his address to 315 Green Lane on 01-26-09 and lists it as a temporary address.

One of the other boards is saying that Lindsay Croslin owns a home with Guy Sapp in the same neighborhood? And that Guy Sapp is old enough to be Donald Sapp's father?

I am sure I missing something that we already know about this guy.

See if anyone can confirm that Guy Sapp is Lindsay's grandfather.

I'm not positive but I think he could be.

Honestly, I forgot?

Easy to do with this cast...When I type in 202 Green Lane in whitepages, it comes up Walden Parsons. At first I thought he was the owner who was renting to the Cummings fella, but now I find he has an alias as Walden J. Lane. And now we have James Lane as another SO being rented to by the same landlord who is renting to Kyle Johns.

Hey Pirate, did you read the post way back that had a laundry list for someone local? Think it had something about taking a camera and snapping pics of the trailer, the windows of the trailer to see what it looks like inside, etc. So......ya gonna do it? LOL

We discussed this Sapp guy in the wee hours of this morning! I had read about it on another site. He lives in the house that M. Griffis lived in when he died in Jan., 2009. Sapp moved into the Griffis home late Jan., 2009. I do wonder how M. Griffis died. The obit did not say and I do not have a copy of it. The copy was linked on the thread by one of our great posters.

There seems to be a connection between somewhere within the bio Mom's side of the family, IIRC. & IMO.

I was able to find a snippet stating he was walking on a bridge & hit by a vehicle...2nd time this happened in 09. Only paid subscribers could see rest of article, I believe it was Palatka Daily News.

Now this is just a question. I am way passed the having children 5 years old stage, but if your child around 5 was sleeping in the same room with you on a mattress on the floor could you pick her up and carry her out of the room without her making a noise?

SS said:

That's not a bad idea, SS.

And MDO: Signs in yards would be a good thing, I'm thinkin'.
I think so many are unaware. Maybe it would be better to pass a law that makes landlords change locks. You entrust your safety to others when you rent. They should be held accountable.

OK that was OFF topic in a way...I can't see renting to SOs, but we know people make it a habit to do this and it could play a role here.

No doubt.
Oh Boo Hoo. Cry me a freakin' river!! I was wondering if there are any ACLU type lawsuits where a landlord could get sued for not renting to someone with a record.

Equal housing says you cannot discriminate, but if you run background checks on all applicants and your policy is you do not rent to whatever you have defined then it is not discrimination. Just like declining someone for credit.

They were just talking about Haleigh on Fox News and said LE is re-interviewing the family. Geraldo will have coverage on his show tonight, with Haleigh's mother, grandmother and George Anthony. :)

Bringing this over from the previous thread
I'm sure this may have already been posted but...doing public records search of address of SO Donald Lee Sapp http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...?personId=6441 the address comes up as residence of Jeffrey Griffis.

Maria Griffis: Mother of Crystal Sheffield
Crystal Shefield: Birth Mother of Haleigh Cummings
Chad Griffis: Boyfriend of Crystal Sheffield

Has anyone figured out the connection between these family members?

Nancy Marie Griffis (Sheffield, and maiden name Johns) married Bruce A. Griffis in 2002. I thought perhaps Chad Griffis was an adult son of Bruce. But, I can't find any connection between Bruce and Chad.

What I did find was a 29-year-old Chad Griffis, related to Victor Griffis age 52 and his wife, Deborah Lynn Griffis, age 48, with a sister named Jill, age 25. Note that the Chad Griffis that Crystal Sheffield is engaged to (and is the father of her infant daughter) is 29-years-old.

Is there a relationship between Bruce A. Griffis and Victor Griffis? I'm wondering if they're brothers? That would mean that Crystal Sheffield (bio-mom) is engaged to her step-father's brother's son. There would be no blood relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee