FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is just a question. I am way passed the having children 5 years old stage, but if your child around 5 was sleeping in the same room with you on a mattress on the floor could you pick her up and carry her out of the room without her making a noise?

I could still do this with my 12 year old if I could lift her with ease...at 5, most definitely! She does not wake up for anything!!! Now my 15 year old- totally opposite story all his life...so yes I have to say it is possible.

What's the feeling there? SO? Family?

Pulling together- keeping quiet amongst their group as I understand it. There are a few degrees of separation between me and folks in the know.

Please don't hold me to any of this as fact but I'll share what I am learning.

I believe the family was advised to stay away from the media and KFN/GA. That was good advice.

Also, the initial anger between parent's families is waning- they are pulling together.

General feeling is that this was not an inside job- but I don't know if that's what is being said or if they really believe that.

Sorry I can't provide anything definite.

Now this is just a question. I am way passed the having children 5 years old stage, but if your child around 5 was sleeping in the same room with you on a mattress on the floor could you pick her up and carry her out of the room without her making a noise?

I can pick up my five year old and move her out of the room with out HER making a noise. I on the other hand make lots of noises, cause she is heavy.

Has anyone checked any of the families myspace or facebook today to see if any relevant comments have been made? Maybe some more details or comments giving us some hints and clues as to the direction this case is going? I can't open up myspace fro some reason, nor facebook. Waahhh, we do need to keep up just in case, ya never know.

There definately is little info coming out, tight tight tight. I've actually never seen a missing case so tight people. Have ya'll? To be considered an abduction, it would seem the public is the best ally in these kind of situations, this really is weird. Surely they would have a description of a suspect seen within the area, or something to broadcast out. No info at all. This is actually in my opinion more weird than LE keeping things close to the vest. Doesn't smell the same to me.

Me? No, but for Hubby, no problem.

Gosh..I really don't want to think that this father had anything to do with this..If he did, I think he controlled his gf into taking part in it..If that turns out to be the case, I'll just puke!

i don't know what the exact statistics are, but i think there are a lot more "SO's" that are "SO's" for crimes similar to the one ron is currently commiting than there are that are going to commit crimes as serious as child abduction. but they all get grouped together which is kind of unfair, but i guess it's more incentive for anyone to not commit any of there crimes.

Yea well a grown man w a 13, 14 or 15 year-old might not seem like child molestation to some but if I'd known a day or two sooner about the 29 year-old who hit on my daughter w/in DAYS of her 16th bday, he wouldn't just be fired from Safeway... he'd be sitting in jail trust me. JMO :rolleyes:

How sad that all of this is going on in FLORIDA where little Jessica died and where the law was first named for her, and one of 29 states now I believe where Jessica's Law has been enacted. JMO

:parrot:

Equal housing says you cannot discriminate, but if you run background checks on all applicants and your policy is you do not rent to whatever you have defined then it is not discrimination. Just like declining someone for credit.
Often times too they're not completely truthful on their rental applications and a landlord can decline them for that reason ~ assuming of course a background check is run. MOO

Hey Pirate, did you read the post way back that had a laundry list for someone local? Think it had something about taking a camera and snapping pics of the trailer, the windows of the trailer to see what it looks like inside, etc. So......ya gonna do it? LOL

No- I won't. There's something wrong about imposing physically. I can't bring myself to do it. I wanted to search yesterday but I had to wait on a work man at my house.

But I'm putting feelers out everywhere I can.

Hey Pirate, did you read the post way back that had a laundry list for someone local? Think it had something about taking a camera and snapping pics of the trailer, the windows of the trailer to see what it looks like inside, etc. So......ya gonna do it? LOL

that would be nice, but i don't know if LE would let someone near there right now. and i'm not sure i'd want to be snooping around there anytime soon if ron still has his gun.

And on a side note, maritime history will be made tonight. Two of the biggest showboats on the same stage. George Anthony will be on Geraldo At Large.
Why bother? If you are a Casey supporter...watch. If not...don't give him the ratings. Simple as that.

Pulling together- keeping quiet amongst their group as I understand it. There are a few degrees of separation between me and folks in the know.

Please don't hold me to any of this as fact but I'll share what I am learning.

I believe the family was advised to stay away from the media and KFN/GA. That was good advice.

Also, the initial anger between parent's families is waning- they are pulling together.

General feeling is that this was not an inside job- but I don't know if that's what is being said or if they really believe that.

Sorry I can't provide anything definite.

Don't be sorry!!!! Thank-You for sharing that! :blowkiss:

I have thought about this too, my understanding is that she was next to the wall. I wonder what size mattress she was on? I mean, if she were on anything other than a single mattress, I would assume that the perp would either have to pull her by her feet, grab her from the top at her head, or bend down to his knees to pull her to him. Either way, it would have woke someone up..

And on a side note, maritime history will be made tonight. Two of the biggest showboats on the same stage. George Anthony will be on Geraldo At Large.

You have GOT to be kidding:waitasec:

I can pick up my five year old and move her out of the room with out HER making a noise. I on the other hand make lots of noises, cause she is heavy.
But could just anybody pick her up and move her? :) I still think it would've been pretty bold especially since it doesn't look like the perp could make a fast getaway out of the area, and how did the perp know nobody with a gun was inside the house? MOO

Equal housing says you cannot discriminate, but if you run background checks on all applicants and your policy is you do not rent to whatever you have defined then it is not discrimination. Just like declining someone for credit.
So, we can speculate that this landlord is not afraid of a civil lawsuit then. I wonder if he even has them fill out an application...

You absoluteley can. When I was babysitting my friends son who is 6 years old I picked him up right off the couch he was sleeping on and put him on the other couch so that I could lay there. He never moved or woke up at all when I picked him up. Its very possible now that I am thinking about this that the intruder just picked a sleeping Haleigh up and then left the house without her waking up.

Easy to do with this cast...When I type in 202 Green Lane in whitepages, it comes up Walden Parsons. At first I thought he was the owner who was renting to the Cummings fella, but now I find he has an alias as Walden J. Lane. And now we have James Lane as another SO being rented to by the same landlord who is renting to Kyle Johns.

I've been tracking him over here for the past 15 mins or so. Strange that his age is listed as in his 34 but he has absolutely no internet presence that I can find.

I did find another address in Tallahasee FL along with him was a female with the same surname Wanda G.

I see his name in Tallahasee as Walden J. Parsons.

Googled the name and even though the link had a paragraph underneath saying that name and some dates for a high school...I clicked and couldn't locate that name on the list of alumni.

So we've got a guy. With a lot of strange variations on his name (I've never seen that before have you all?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico