FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And on a side note, maritime history will be made tonight. Two of the biggest showboats on the same stage. George Anthony will be on Geraldo At Large.

OMG That is too funny! You just snapped me out of the major funk I've been in all day.:blowkiss:

Only that Jeffrey Michael Griffis, 29, died in Jan 09.

Billye Lee (his wife) supposedly testified in Donald Lee Sapp's trial in the 90s according to a post a few threads back. If that poster is reading, great sleuthing and would you mind sharing a link to the source!? Thanks!

I just found these from Putnam Civil Records

UCN: 542008DR001451FDXXXX
File Date: 2008-10-13 Disposition Date:
File Type: DOM - FD05
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
GRIFFIS BILLYE L Defendants
GRIFFIS JEFFFREY M

Date Docket Description
2008-10-13 001.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

File Date: 2008-12-30 Disposition Date: 2009-01-14
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS

Plaintiffs
GRIFFIS BILLYE Defendants
GRIFFIS JEFFREY

Then 01-05-09

UCN: 542009DR000007FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-01-05 Disposition Date: 2009-01-05
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS

Plaintiffs
GRIFFIS JEFFREY OBO
GRIFFIS DUNCAN
Defendants
SAPP DONALD

Date Docket Description
2009-01-05 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-01-05 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-01-05 003.ORDER DENYING INJUNCTION - EAM 200954665633

My son is 6 and we play "musical beds" in my house. A couple of weeks ago my husband came and carried my 6-yo out of the bed I was sleeping in, and took him to sleep in another bed. I never heard a thing. Really freaked me out to be honest, but on numerous occasions I have lifted my kids out of bed and they sleep right thru it.

If it was a total stranger do you think both of you would have slept through it? I am not a deep sleeper and rarely sleep through my husband getting out of bed, a total stranger in my room I know would wake me up but I know that varies from person to person.

I do have a hard time believing Misty, Junior and Haleigh all slept through an intruder coming into the house, then into the bedroom they were all sleeping in, and made off into the night without disturbing a soul. I know kids get taken from their beds but they are generally in other rooms.

Pertaining to being able to pick up a sleeping child without waking them:

My mother told me that she would stand me up and walk me to my bed and I stayed asleep up until my preteen years. Scary considering it could have been anyone and I would have never woken up! :eek:

My middle son was like this and so was his father when he was a boy. My husband was cught by his mother one night trying to leave the house with the telvision set in his arms! :eek: Had NO recollection of any of these things.

Originally Posted by SWAG1959

I don't hear him saying he installed the deadbolt in the Greta interview. Did he state that elsewhere?

http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-32189.html

According to the website above, the addresses listed are:

"According to our research of the Florida and other state lists there were 23 registered sex offenders living in zip code 32189 in early 2007."

This is where the 2007 date came in.
I heard that two ! I still think...what about u

believe bio mom would of questioned the heck out of JR when custody turned over...
Seems weird bio mom and GM changed their tune with dad and GF. Now apoligetic
I belive someone she of family knows was their erarlier or days previous, unlocked door knowing it is not used
Misty would not confess to not checking the lock
I also believe she would run in and out as the kids slept to smoke a cig...or visit some of her fam.
I am quite sure she did this for a while maybey for only a few min. at first..no probleums so she became more comfortable with doing so...taking longer breaks away
all her weirdness may simply be she does not what the bio dad (her bf)to know
he would not forgive her and she would be out on the streets..I bet she did truly love those kids and gave them the bet care she knew how..also remember when i babysat i was a good sitter ..but did some dumb things..that i would never do with my own children ( I had my first child at 18) things are differnt when you carry a child
*especially because her childhood was so bad...90% of the time children raised this way will swear they would never treat their children as they were treated..
however that does not mean she did not do some dumb irresponsable things and behaviors.

Her patterns when bio dad was not home may have peeked the interest of any SO maybey even a visitor at her brother and Linsey's house. She could very well stop by over there to have a quick smoke and have someone to talk to, leaving the kids unattended and locked front door always...but did not check the unused door to make sure it was still locked..

O.K. we can pick up a 5 year old and possibly move her without her making a noise or waking up. ok, sounds reasonable...
Can we pick up a 5 year old who is sleeping beside of a 17 year old, move the 5 year old without her making a sound or waking up and walk that 5 year old out of the house and into the night without waking up the 17 yr old?

Can someone look at this and tell me what it means?

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1

Line in question:

Wanda Gibson children's line Parsons

TIA

childrens line would mean the kids land line phone. Many times they give you the telephone listings potentials, until you register and pay then they give you the complete info. Are you a member and did you pay and register? If so, we can look up all these involved and get more.

Oh I know a good search engine ladies and we do need to re-run all our names, the strangers and family involved that we've pulled up to date if it hasn't been done already and I haven't seen any of our sleuthers doing the sleuthing having mentioned this search tool and it's a winner! www.veromi.com It will pull up even boyfriends, past room mates, anyone you may have had contact with, children, aunts, uncles, parents, grandsparents, etc... it's the best and I think better than intellius.

Has anyone used veromi yet? on anyone to date?

Okay thank you Momtective.

I think I figured it out. The W. Parsons we have been looking at, is listed along with a Wanda G. (same surname) in Tallahasee FL.

G stands for Gibson if we go by the intelius listing.

Since it indicates that it's a children's line they must have had a phone at one time for the children.

I see a few other names too. I'm looking them up on the internet but no luck as of yet. Trying to find W. Parsons through a back door.

I would love for LE to find Haleigh safe and sound. I hope they do. However, given the length of time she has been gone, she may be deceased (as in murdered).

These words are not easy to say, but if Haleigh is deceased, the longer this goes on the harder a COD will be to determine. It is still too fresh in our minds how little Caylee was found.

Lord, please let Haleigh be found!

Why is GA going to be on? I bet he won't be WITH the mom and gma - but separate interviews. Wasn't he turned away with KFN?

Oh wait, GA initially met with the DAD's side - um could he have switched sides now? I don't get it.

As for starting over and taking a new, fresh look at dad. I already have - and I can't rule him out. The 911 call is "too angry" - he's "too definitive" that someone "took her". He's very angry but I don't think that anger is anchored in Haleigh missing - more like he's angry because he came home early and gf wasn't there but Haleigh was up and tried to, in her own innocent way, defend gf by saying "but daddy, I'm a big girl, I can watch out for jr. Misty isn't gone long usually/" Which would have "set daddy off" and an "accident" happened. He's mad because gf caused him to do something he shouldn't have. Sound familiar?

Okay, this probably has no bearing on the case since I don't think like a SO because I can't FATHOM this behavior

BUT,

I would think that if someone was so brazen that they would snatch a child of Haleigh's age as she laid next to or even near two others, they would KNOW that they were all sound sleepers. I have two sons and one of them wakes up at the sound of a footstep and ALWAYS has and the other can sleep through a parade of locomotives.

Just seems like the perp has GOT to know these people.

O.K. we can pick up a 5 year old and possibly move her without her making a noise or waking up. ok, sounds reasonable...
Can we pick up a 5 year old who is sleeping beside of a 17 year old, move the 5 year old without her making a sound or waking up and walk that 5 year old out of the house and into the night without waking up the 17 yr old?

Another good point..that part does not sound quite as reasonable?!

No where have I heard LE say they were gonna look at charges against him. Link please?

it's one of the videos over in the media section. and it was not the sheriff stating it but rather a reporter stating that a question about the relationship being legal and proper was asked of the sheriff off camera and the sheriff reportedly responded that they will look into that after the Haleigh situation is resolved.

Oh that's a good site thank you Kool Look! :blowkiss:

No I dont' have a subscription to any sites.

My middle son was like this and so was his father when he was a boy. My husband was cught by his mother one night trying to leave the house with the telvision set in his arms! :eek: Had NO recollection of any of these things.

OT: lol geeze, good thing she caught him! I am definitely the "don't remember anything I say or do" sleeping/just waking up type. My brother was like this when he had fevers. I don't know how many times we would have to catch him before he walked out the front door thinking it was the bathroom!

Read this from another site..........about SO Reynolds.........

*Reynolds reportedly borrowed a car from a friend and then later called to say the vehicle had broken down near the Marion/Lake County Lines, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office. The car was located in an undisclosed location south of Marion County, but Reynolds was nowhere to be found.*

Read this from another site..........about SO Reynolds.........

*Reynolds reportedly borrowed a car from a friend and then later called to say the vehicle had broken down near the Marion/Lake County Lines, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office. The car was located in an undisclosed location south of Marion County, but Reynolds was nowhere to be found.*

There are links in the media thread that say LE do not think he is involved with Haleigh in any way.

Officials said several people have inquired about Chad Reynolds, a sexual predator who disappeared from Marion County. Ryan said although Reynolds has ties to Putnam County, investigators do not believe he is connected to Haleigh’s disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member