FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this from another site..........about SO Reynolds.........

*Reynolds reportedly borrowed a car from a friend and then later called to say the vehicle had broken down near the Marion/Lake County Lines, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office. The car was located in an undisclosed location south of Marion County, but Reynolds was nowhere to be found.*

YOu ever wonder if he met another SO in prison. When he found out he lived in Putnam, CR said, "I've been there."
So the other guy says, you should come for a visit when you get out. We can go fishing..."

Okay thank you Momtective.

I think I figured it out. The W. Parsons we have been looking at, is listed along with a Wanda G. (same surname) in Tallahasee FL.

G stands for Gibson if we go by the intelius listing.

Since it indicates that it's a children's line they must have had a phone at one time for the children.

I see a few other names too. I'm looking them up on the internet but no luck as of yet. Trying to find W. Parsons through a back door.

try www.veromi.com seriously this site is awesome! And no subscriptions required, I can't believe the info you get free of charge.

Have we learned anything from LE that would allow us to go in a different direction than the father and Misty? Considering it an "abduction" only means she was taken from her home against her will and does not specify her well being.

Now...do we believe she was still alive when she left the trailer? Not sure I do anymore. I have a new "column" of information which is what they are not telling us from LE. The fact they are not releasing the trailer tells me they believe whatever happened to Haleigh happened there.

Why is GA going to be on? I bet he won't be WITH the mom and gma - but separate interviews. Wasn't he turned away with KFN?

Oh wait, GA initially met with the DAD's side - um could he have switched sides now? I don't get it.

As for starting over and taking a new, fresh look at dad. I already have - and I can't rule him out. The 911 call is "too angry" - he's "too definitive" that someone "took her". He's very angry but I don't think that anger is anchored in Haleigh missing - more like he's angry because he came home early and gf wasn't there but Haleigh was up and tried to, in her own innocent way, defend gf by saying "but daddy, I'm a big girl, I can watch out for jr. Misty isn't gone long usually/" Which would have "set daddy off" and an "accident" happened. He's mad because gf caused him to do something he shouldn't have. Sound familiar?

hmm, this scenario maybe could work but I'd tweak it as he gets home, she Misty isn't there, he's pissed off to heck and back already.... and Haleigh wakes up and has had an accident. This could send him over the top into a fit of rage if he's already angry & tired. Especially if she is crying and won't stop.

I don't personally believe this is what happened but anything is a possibility at this point.

I just found these from Putnam Civil Records

UCN: 542008DR001451FDXXXX
File Date: 2008-10-13 Disposition Date:
File Type: DOM - FD05
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
GRIFFIS BILLYE L Defendants
GRIFFIS JEFFFREY M

Date Docket Description
2008-10-13 001.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

File Date: 2008-12-30 Disposition Date: 2009-01-14
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS

Plaintiffs
GRIFFIS BILLYE Defendants
GRIFFIS JEFFREY

Then 01-05-09

UCN: 542009DR000007FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-01-05 Disposition Date: 2009-01-05
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS

Plaintiffs
GRIFFIS JEFFREY OBO
GRIFFIS DUNCAN
Defendants
SAPP DONALD

Date Docket Description
2009-01-05 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-01-05 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-01-05 003.ORDER DENYING INJUNCTION - EAM 200954665633

So this DSapp SOB had an injunction (PO) against him for domestic violence as recently as a month ago? Good grief!

:parrot:

O.K. we can pick up a 5 year old and possibly move her without her making a noise or waking up. ok, sounds reasonable...
Can we pick up a 5 year old who is sleeping beside of a 17 year old, move the 5 year old without her making a sound or waking up and walk that 5 year old out of the house and into the night without waking up the 17 yr old?

Without knowing exactly where all three were sleeping we will never know. Her story has changed so many times we can't even get one of the most important pieces of this puzzle put together.

Have we learned anything from LE that would allow us to go in a different direction than the father and Misty? Considering it an "abduction" only means she was taken from her home against her will.

Now...do we believe she was still alive when she left the trailer? Not sure I do anymore. I have a new "column" of information which is what they are not telling us from LE. The fact they are not releasing the trailer tells me they believe whatever happened to Haleigh happened there.

SS. you and I think so much alike sometimes it is skeery!

This is exactly where my head started to take me last night...

:yow::raincloud::no:

Have we learned anything from LE that would allow us to go in a different direction than the father and Misty? Considering it an "abduction" only means she was taken from her home against her will.

I think she died in the trailer. That's why they have not released it. The washing of the blankets were getting rid of evidence. And I still go back to if there was any way that LE could say Misty and Ron were cleared they would...it would help the case to go in the right direction. imo.

Just a thought- but the 4-year old brother should be able to confirm he and his sister went to bed at the same time- so the timeline is narrowed down from their bedtime to 3:30am at the very least-- so nothing IMHO could have happened when the father was there....

Okay, this probably has no bearing on the case since I don't think like a SO because I can't FATHOM this behavior

BUT,

I would think that if someone was so brazen that they would snatch a child of Haleigh's age as she laid next to or even near two others, they would KNOW that they were all sound sleepers. I have two sons and one of them wakes up at the sound of a footstep and ALWAYS has and the other can sleep through a parade of locomotives.

Just seems like the perp has GOT to know these people.

That (my first thought too)... or knew no one was there to hear anything... JMO

There are links in the media thread that say LE do not think he is involved with Haleigh in any way.

Officials said several people have inquired about Chad Reynolds, a sexual predator who disappeared from Marion County. Ryan said although Reynolds has ties to Putnam County, investigators do not believe he is connected to Haleigh’s disappearance.

His crime was committed in Putnam but his victim profile seems to be 12-13 year old boys.

OMG That is too funny! You just snapped me out of the major funk I've been in all day.:blowkiss:

a055.gif

Just a thought- but the 4-year old brother should be able to confirm he and his sister went to bed at the same time- so the timeline is narrowed down from their bedtime to 3:30am at the very least-- so nothing IMHO could have happened when the father was there....

that is assuming she is telling the truth about putting them to bed in the bedroom. maybe they fell asleep in the living room in front of the tv set lying on the sofa?? and they (or 4 yr old) were carried into bed.

So this DSapp SOB had an injunction (PO) against him for domestic violence as recently as a month ago? Good grief!

Well, it looks as if it was denied! And now this D. Sapp is living in the house that the deceased guy lived in?

something I just thought of. Why hasn't the media in these pressors been hard hitting with the sheriffs dept? Why are they not asking these same hard questions we are openly about misty and ron? I've seen it every time we have a situation like this and the media is staked out on the premises. Seems awfully odd that even they are shooting a break to LE, could it be they know or suspect too and LE has asked them to not highlight or put them into the place of answering these questions in order not to alarm the perps?

The media didn't drill it home about the 3 different stories of what happened in the crucial minutes leading up to the 911 call. I bet LE has cell phone records now. Wouldn't it be something if misty or ron made lots of cell calls this day and evening? Surely they know by all the media coverage these days its a good tool used by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986