FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About Misty's cousin from TN, I know she said he messed with her when she was 13 but was ever stated that he was a "registered" SO?

Also IIRC at one point I thought she slipped in "and my cousin too". I need to go back and relisten to it.

Is this one the typical lies based on a partial truth? The abuse case that her mother filed on her behalf is about when Misti was 13. The man prosecuted in that case is still in jail though.

So either the cousin molested, she hopped into an abusive relationship, mom filed for protection, he went to jail, and now Misti is in the middle of a missing child/likely to be a murder case.

Or the Jeremy character that went to jail is her cousin?

Or this is another lie to cover other lies. The invisible child molesting cousin, aka the invisible nanny alibi.

For me, it's either Misty or someone who only knew bio mom's side of the family.
Reasoning: A lot of people assume that even dad's that have custody of their kids aren't as caring as mothers. I don't know why there is this particular prejudice, but there is. I can't shake the feeling that bio mom just really doesn't give a carp. Her tears are fake, pleas are fake, she's a robot, imo.
So a person that knows her and doesn't know whether or not Ron really cares about the kids might assume that he.she could take Haleigh and no one would care. Might even have some time to get away before anyone noticed that she was gone. I think if we run out of likely looking SO's in Ron's neighborhood, then it might be time to start looking at acquaintances of bio mom.

My hubby has had custody of his children for 13 years, and I can attest to how things really are quiet the same for men as women..(well, except for the being prepared part)
After reading those documents, I am leaning a bit on the same side, it could possibly have something to do with bio mom getting back at Ron.

About Misty's cousin from TN, I know she said he messed with her when she was 13 but was ever stated that he was a "registered" SO?

Also IIRC at one point I thought she slipped in "and my cousin too". I need to go back and relisten to it.

Not that I recall Cher. On JR, his brother the reporter was talking about it and he said that Misty had told him that she had been molested by this cousin. That LE had found a RSO by "that name" (he never said the name) and that Misty had said that wasn't him. Then the reporter said they had looked it up and that they found the last name she had said but not the first name. When I heard that, I said to myself, that he must not be a RSO.

I think the first night, Misty stayed with her family, then the next night on has been staying with Ron. I think that she was getting tired of answering questions from her family..
Too, and from what I understand, the tent is right near the home, so this way they can see what is going on in there or at least see who is coming in and out.
JMHO

Are they allowed in the home right now? If not, camping would be the next best thing I guess. Staying close by just in case.

geez, this whole thing su@k$.
:cow:
imo

IMHO:

I am posting this because IF, IF Haleigh had these problems: difficulty with motor coordination and visual spatial intelligence, then maybe there was some kind of unfortunate accident.
One that Misty C and maybe Ronald C felt the need to cover up.

Turner's Syndrome: Haleigh C:
http://www.turner-syndrome.com/articles/turner-syndrome-issues/index.php
'snipped'
Your daughter needs more frequent trips to the doctor's for well-child check-ups and for specific medical conditions.

Your daughter probably has to take growth hormones and endure a schedule of shots because of her short stature. She may have started taking estrogen at an early age.

She may be having difficulty with motor coordination, visual spatial intelligence, and social interaction.

Yes, but why? They have to know police are going in and out, FBI will be in and out. Why do they have to "Camp" out at the scene? I mean if ,my house was the scene of a crime I wouldn't pitch a tent in the front yard to keep an eye on LE...kinda makes one look guilty of somethin'...jmo.

If the last place my child was seen was at that trailer, you couldn't drag me away with chains and superduty trucks. The delusional belief that Haleigh may just come walking back might be what holds on there. Misty could be staying because she is "just a little girl, too weak to even walk without her Ronnie-wonnie there to hold her up."
Sorry, I'm waiting for someone to break the weak, tired little girl act Misty's putting on.

You know Willenfan this guy's myspace is so sweet. He just loves his wife.

Are they allowed in the home right now? If not, camping would be the next best thing I guess. Staying close by just in case.

geez, this whole thing su@k$.
:cow:
imo

I don't think they are allowed in until it has been released from LE..
I wonder if LE has them bugged in that tent though?

For me, it's either Misty or someone who only knew bio mom's side of the family.
Reasoning: A lot of people assume that even dad's that have custody of their kids aren't as caring as mothers. I don't know why there is this particular prejudice, but there is. I can't shake the feeling that bio mom just really doesn't give a carp. Her tears are fake, pleas are fake, she's a robot, imo.
So a person that knows her and doesn't know whether or not Ron really cares about the kids might assume that he.she could take Haleigh and no one would care. Might even have some time to get away before anyone noticed that she was gone. I think if we run out of likely looking SO's in Ron's neighborhood, then it might be time to start looking at acquaintances of bio mom.

I'm am all for checking out the RSO in the area as this did/does at first glance appear to be an abduction but JMO and instinct and no I have absolutely no psychic ability at all, I think this occured right there at that mobile home with the occupants that live there. Where Haleigh is now, I don't know, but her disappearance and her whereabouts are known by the folks that live in that home.JMO of course.

If the last place my child was seen was at that trailer, you couldn't drag me away with chains and superduty trucks. The delusional belief that Haleigh may just come walking back might be what holds on there. Misty could be staying because she is "just a little girl, too weak to even walk without her Ronnie-wonnie there to hold her up."
Sorry, I'm waiting for someone to break the weak, tired little girl act Misty's putting on.

Me too! So far Ron's stories haven't changed, except for when he says what Misty has told him..

Oh I figured out who I love my Children is I think.

It's Misty's Momma.

Misty's molestor/cousin visited 2 weeks ago, taking a gun with him before he left?

Well, LE knows his name and has checked him out, I am sure.

Poor Misty. Another victim of a child rapist. Sick.

I am still believing this was an intruder abduction.

I believe the Father and the GF. Phone and work records will prove they are telling the truth about where Dad was and what time the phone calls started.

Misty isn't the brightest bulb in the Marquee, but I don't think she is lying or trying to cover for herself or the Dad. This man did not harm his daughter and if he thought for one second that Misty did, he would be on her like white on rice. He has his faults, but his kids mean everything to him, he fought for them because the bio-mom was not fit to parent the 2 kids.

Good catch ladonna, I do hope you add this to the media thread. It might be easier to find there at a later date if needed. :)
ladonna
user_offline.gif

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9843632

Here's some relatives with the name Padgett, same nameas the SO I posted up thread.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9843632

I'm am all for checking out the RSO in the area as this did/does at first glance appear to be an abduction but JMO and instinct and no I have absolutely no psychic ability at all, I think this occured right there at that mobile home with the occupants that live there. Where Haleigh is now, I don't know, but her disappearance and her whereabouts are known by the folks that live in that home.JMO of course.

Oh, don't get me wrong. Misty is still very high on my list of suspects...like top spot. But right now, until LE or guilt breaks her, we can't go much further with her. I just look at bio mom and think "If I wanted to snatch a kid and not have anyone care, that's the woman I'd snatch one from."
And then, I pray that I don't think like this for the rest of my life.

I hope by early morning we will have some new clues, and pray harder for her to be found alive and safe.
Goodnight my friends!

I've been waiting for the same thing. I can't imagine LE letting her get away with that for much longer. Even her call to 911 was a lie....she said we were sleeping / then she claimed to be the Mom .....all of that is going to come back & bite her in the butt!

Oh I figured out who I love my Children is I think.

It's Misty's Momma.

Disreguard what I type above. I think it might be an Aunt, not her Mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025