Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night Cheko and I agree she is totally adorable ;}

Does anyone have that quote from Ron SS to "I'd give up my life to have her back alive." I know that's not it exactly, but pretty close. An odd thing for him to say IMO as it gave me the feeling he knew what had happened to her. Ta

It was one of the videos from the beginning.

I don't thing the word "alive" was in the quote.

Just a couple of observations:

- Does anyone know where the little boy is currently? Still with the bio-mom or grandma? Hopefully not in the tent?
- I've been thinking that its a grim prospect, but a possibility that Misti may have been abused by more than one guy in her life, especially with all these so's parading through these families. One guy could be the Florida man, a rape case which sent him to prison for 8 years, then another "cousin" from TN, who maybe was more of a fondler, a molestor, when she was even younger, maybe she was too scared to say anything about that?
- I was uncomfortable with the whole GA exchange tonight on Geraldo- I felt he had no place there, especially with his attorney. It also annoyed me how Geraldo said something like "Thank you so much for coming here, for trusting me..." Oh, brother...
- Hoping for some answers soon, though I suspect the cops are moving along and will announce something soon.

The other side of this is an intruder had to pick the right house, the back door had a "sticking' problem so the intruder had to make sure the sticking door did not make any sound when opening, and then the intruder flipped on the kitchen light, making himself visible and possibly waking the adult or adults in the house. Not to mention bring along a cinder block to prop open the screen door. Even if the person was a person the family knew, this all still had to be done and then get a sleeping child 5 year old up and out of the bed without waking her or the 3 year old little boy and out of the house all the while not waking the girlfriend, that is asleep inches or feet which ever story you believe.

Very well said. I feel the same way. Everything between the change of story of where everyone was sleeping to the open back door with a cinderblock to not calling 911 immediately or running to a neighbors house with the little boy to protect yourself from the intruder coming back...makes no sense.

Will be praying tonight for Haleigh again, as I have done since we first became aware that she was missing.

Very well said. I feel the same way. Everything between the change of story of where everyone was sleeping to the open back door with a cinderblock to not calling 911 immediately or running to a neighbors house with the little boy to protect yourself from the intruder coming back...makes no sense.

Will be praying tonight for Haleigh again, as I have done since we first became aware that she was missing.

Yes, hadn't thought about that I would have grabbed the little boy and ran to a neighbors house and beat on the door scared out of my mind, the guy or intruder was coming back or whatever....

Question:

Can you have TWO cell phones with only ONE number?

At first I was hoping against hope this was a hoax or a custody battle and someone had this child hid somewhere and everything was going to turn out just fine and I was just going to ride out the storm, but as time is ticking by and LE has become so much more involved, polygraphs have been given, searches, dogs brought in, my hopes of a hoax are gone. I hope someone comes forward with the truth really soon.

Yes, hadn't thought about that I would have grabbed the little boy and ran to a neighbors house and beat on the door scared out of my mind, the guy or intruder was coming back or whatever....

Yes, it would be also a highly unusual sight to see a cinderblock that you "don't" use and the door open at 3:00 in the morning. Add a missing child from her bed. I would run the heck out of there immediately with my other child and be banging on doors for help. Wouldn't wait until the father came home and would call 911 from neighbors.

I wouldn't think so, why would you want to have that? I mean you couldn't even call home. I'm nosy. Why do you ask?
On the police report - both Misty and dad have the same number listed.

I checked that number and it is a cell phone.
I checked some white pages sites and can't find a landline for the house.

Now, dad claims Misty was "calling" him just as he drove up. So, I assume she had a phone. But, during the 911 call he is heard saying to Misty - give me MY phone?

Why would she have used HIS phone to call 911 if she already had one in her hand from trying to call him? And if she had one - why isn't it listed on the police report for her name?

I don't recall seeing her in the past days with a phone in hand. He does - his was ringing during one of the first interviews and he ignored it.

Soooooooooooooooooooo, if there is only ONE phone - how did Misty call him if he had the cell to recieve that call?

On the police report - both Misty and dad have the same number listed.

I checked that number and it is a cell phone.
I checked some white pages sites and can't find a landline for the house.

Now, dad claims Misty was "calling" him just as he drove up. So, I assume she had a phone. But, during the 911 call he is heard saying to Misty - give me MY phone? Yes, I heard this as well.

Why would she have used HIS phone to call 911 if she already had one in her hand from trying to call him? And if she had one - why isn't it listed on the police report for her name? She would have used the one in her hand to call 911 while he called family members with his. She would have listed her number just like everyone else lists their phone number, like I do, my DH does etc

I don't recall seeing her in the past days with a phone in hand. He does - his was ringing during one of the first interviews and he ignored it.

Soooooooooooooooooooo, if there is only ONE phone - how did Misty call him if he had the cell to recieve that call?

Excellent Sleuthing!!!!!!!! I have added the red. (When you asked the question, I thought , why on earth would someone want to do that, no too smart hehehe)

I'm in here constantly, I don't do alot of posting because I like to think and get many facts before I do. Some of the observations I've made and concerns are as follows:

*GF says "Somebody stole your child."
*The timeline isn't 37 minutes, 3 in the morning until Ron got home at 3:27, it's more like a 10 hr. window actually, if the story about the AC guy and GF's brothers were indeed there and left about 5:30 that evening.
*GF laid low until day 2 when she came back *Wondering if Ron sent her away until he was finished talking to LE first, OR she was scared off by him and his actions and came back after he cooled down?
*GF as we all know has given many stories, We were all in the same bed, no Haleigh was in her own bed, NO, I was in my own bed, Haleigh was near the tv. etc. etc. This is why I question whether or not she was even there.
*Tonight she said she was cleaning at 10 o'clock
*RC's reaction is very questionable, from the first 911 reaction to now. He may have been in great pain but I see overkill (no pun intended) but he's one hard a%s dude and I don't see him breaking like that for anybody.

*IMO he's scary and dangerous, he has a long rap sheet, very little jail time. Did his mother working at the Sheriff's office have anything to do with his getting a pass on alot of things? Also is that how he got the children, bio mom states that the papers were sent to wrong address and she was railroaded into losing the children. He supposedly is a drug dealer and has been caught and know to use Cocaine, heroin, Lortabs, Xanax, *there's that old Zani again* He's had many accident, drives under the influence and has left the scene of an accident with bodily injury. He clearly should never have had the children.

*People were afraid of him, known to have been abusive to CS and his children. The court docs state the Magistrate notes he is likely to cause harm in some way to his children with his lifetstyle, aquaintances etc.
*The pee blanket bother me, did Haleigh pee the bed out of fear and the blanket is gone now, or they knew from the CA case to be careful about blankets?
*A gun was stolen from him? Oh yeah, I pity the supposed cousin who took it. He's not the kind of guy you steal from !!
*He remarks right off the bat that he would give his life to have his child's life back?? How does he now she's dead? Don't you say to the police, we have to find her quickly. Also he says the piece of trash will pay.
*I'm not even sure GF knows what happened, I don't think he'd let her in on foul play (If that is the case with him) He dictates what she should say when on GVS.
*Or GF does know, but is NOT a good liar and is terrified and controlled by him. I certainly wouldn't cross him, he's known to have an anger problem.
*Bio mom's plea was so weak tonight, I was actually waiting for it, when it was over. Bio mom had a waitress job, making only 900a month and was oredered to pay over $300. monthly in child support to him.
*There are too many direct links to SO's right in their own family.
* I still say GF is too young for him, here in NY she would be known as jail bait. She was only 16 two months ago, and responsible for a ready made family? NOT
*LE is saying very little, but they are watching and waiting. The perp is closer than we think, that's their reason for releasing so little.
*I think she may have been removed by boat.

If anyone wants to add to this list, or dispute feel free to so. I'm only expressing my observations and opinions. :waitasec:

Hi, On the previous thread someone posted this fascinating studuy from Eyes For Lies:

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/02/ronald-cummings-misty-croslin-and.html

It is long as he covers 21 points. The most remarkable one is where he quotes Ron, saying I'd give my life for my child's life back.".

This blogspot doesn't have a link for that statement, but I think it might be very telling. In fact to me it says he must know what befell Haleigh, which could be one good reason he has not been cleared at this point.

It is one of those 'keeper' statements that we might be hunting for 2 years down the road at trial :confused:

xox

Now, I would like to know what time he showed up for work and what time he actually clocked out.
And that, my friend, is the million dollar question.

IMO dad already suspected that gf went out at night while he was at work. Maybe Haleigh let something "slip" one day on the way to or from school.

Dad leaves work early that night to try to "catch" gf out. He gets home - gf not there. Haleigh wakes up, defends gf saying "I'm a big girl, I can watch out for Jr. She always comes home soon or isn't gone too long". Dad see red!!! Accidentally hits, throws, slams, whatever and "poof" Haleigh is gone. He "cleans up" and removes body - disposes and drives around until regular time to come home. He pulls up - Misty is out, in a panic, can't find her, door open, yadda yadda yadda.

This leaves Misty in the dark - totally! She wasn't there - she don't know. And what she don't know won't hurt her.

Meanwhile, dad is angry - VERY VERY ANGRY - but for all the wrong reasons and he's not angry with himself - he's angry because the gf caused him to lash out - its all the "dumb b*tch" gf's fault.

Until I see his work verification - I believe this is exactly what happened.

Plus, we have heard NOTHING about the john boat that LE confiscated and impounded on day 1. Could he have used that? Does anyone know where LE got it from? Was it in the yard of the house or at a different location? Wonder if it showed signs of being "out" recently - meaning it was wet?

I'm in here constantly, I don't do alot of posting because I like to think and get many facts before I do. Some of the observations I've made and concerns are as follows:

*GF says "Somebody stole your child."
Is this really the first thought someone would have wouldn't someone say Haleigh is missing?[/COLOR]
*The timeline isn't 37 minutes, 3 in the morning until Ron got home at 3:27, it's more like a 10 hr. window actually, if the story about the AC guy and GF's brothers were indeed there and left about 5:30 that evening.
*GF laid low until day 2 when she came back *Wondering if Ron sent her away until he was finished talking to LE first, OR she was scared off by him and his actions and came back after he cooled down?
*GF as we all know has given many stories, We were all in the same bed, no Haleigh was in her own bed, NO, I was in my own bed, Haleigh was near the tv. etc. etc. This is why I question whether or not she was even there.
Yes, and when questioned who was closer to the door she couldn't answer, this should have come easily.
*Tonight she said she was cleaning at 10 o'clock
*RC's reaction is very questionable, from the first 911 reaction to now. He may have been in great pain but I see overkill (no pun intended) but he's one hard a%s dude and I don't see him breaking like that for anybody.
I see someone that views his child as already deceased. Not anxious to get out and get people looking for her. JMO

*IMO he's scary and dangerous, he has a long rap sheet, very little jail time. Did his mother working at the Sheriff's office have anything to do with his getting a pass on alot of things? Also is that how he got the children, bio mom states that the papers were sent to wrong address and she was railroaded into losing the children. He supposedly is a drug dealer and has been caught and know to use Cocaine, heroin, Lortabs, Xanax, *there's that old Zani again* He's had many accident, drives under the influence and has left the scene of an accident with bodily injury. He clearly should never have had the children.

*People were afraid of him, known to have been abusive to CS and his children. The court docs state the Magistrate notes he is likely to cause harm in some way to his children with his lifetstyle, aquaintances etc.
*The pee blanket bother me, did Haleigh pee the bed out of fear and the blanket is gone now, or they knew from the CA case to be careful about blankets?
*A gun was stolen from him? Oh yeah, I pity the supposed cousin who took it. He's not the kind of guy you steal from !!
*He remarks right off the bat that he would give his life to have his child's life back?? How does he now she's dead? Don't you say to the police, we have to find her quickly. Also he says the piece of trash will pay.
*I'm not even sure GF knows what happened, I don't think he'd let her in on foul play (If that is the case with him) He dictates what she should say when on GVS.
*Or GF does know, but is NOT a good liar and is terrified and controlled by him. I certainly wouldn't cross him, he's known to have an anger problem.
*Bio mom's plea was so weak tonight, I was actually waiting for it, when it was over. Bio mom had a waitress job, making only 900a month and was oredered to pay over $300. monthly in child support to him.
Biomom did not mention in her plea the fact Haleigh had Turners Syndrome and had this illness that made her ill and required medication.
*There are too many direct links to SO's right in their own family.
* I still say GF is too young for him, here in NY she would be known as jail bait. She was only 16 two months ago, and responsible for a ready made family? NOT
*LE is saying very little, but they are watching and waiting. The perp is closer than we think, that's their reason for releasing so little.
*I think she may have been removed by boat.
I haven't thought about that scenario, but the boat is a good theory.

If anyone wants to add to this list, or dispute feel free to so. I'm only expressing my observations and opinions. :waitasec:

I added my thoughts in red as yours were done so well. Very good points.

IMO dad already suspected that gf went out at night while he was at work. Maybe Haleigh let something "slip" one day on the way to or from school.

Dad leaves work early that night to try to "catch" gf out. He gets home - gf not there. Haleigh wakes up, defends gf saying "I'm a big girl, I can watch out for Jr. She always comes home soon or isn't gone too long". Dad see red!!! Accidentally hits, throws, slams, whatever and "poof" Haleigh is gone. He "cleans up" and removes body - disposes and drives around until regular time to come home. He pulls up - Misty is out, in a panic, can't find her, door open, yadda yadda yadda.

This leaves Misty in the dark - totally! She wasn't there - she don't know. And what she don't know won't hurt her.

Meanwhile, dad is angry - VERY VERY ANGRY - but for all the wrong reasons and he's not angry with himself - he's angry because the gf caused him to lash out - its all the "dumb b*tch" gf's fault.

I had posted earlier that I figured Haleigh was probably the caregiver for Jr. due to Dad and Gf hours. I'm sure Haleigh had a lot of responsibility for a 5 year old, I can see you theory, plain as day.

This would also explain why there is no damage done to the backdoor, he used his key.

Plus the thing with the phone(S). If Misty didn't have a phone - she couldn't call 911 until he got there with the phone.

Now maybe Misty came home while he was in the midst of "cleaning up" and threatened (maybe even with the gun) that if she don't keep her mouth shut - he would make sure she pays one way or the other! They cook up the plan of the back door open, yadda yadda yadda..............

Plus, we have heard NOTHING about the john boat that LE confiscated and impounded on day 1. Could he have used that? Does anyone know where LE got it from? Was it in the yard of the house or at a different location? Wonder if it showed signs of being "out" recently - meaning it was wet?

I wonder if cadaver dogs have hit on the boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocturnal1