FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure which brother visited her Tonia, I'm sorry I didnt' follow that in the threads.

I do think I remember she has two brothers. Tommy and Timmy. One of them lives close by, maybe someone will remember which one lives closeby.

Wouldn't LE expect to not find Misti's print on the lightswitch?

She did say she woke up and the light was already on.

She lives there. Her prints should be all over the place, including the lightswitch.

Here's a list of who is who that Leila did and it's up in the media thread along with everyone's myspaces and other useful info...

Who’s Who

MOTHER

Mother of Haleigh is Crystal Diane Sheffield – age 23

Her mother is: Nancy Marie Griffis – age 43 (second marrige to Bruce A. Griffis in 2002 in Putnum County, Florida)

Her father is: Johnny Marcus Sheffield – age 46 – Satsuma and MacClenny

Siblings are: Sarah Lavon, Marcus, Savannah

Step-father: Bruce A. Griffis – age 46 – Glen St. Mary, Lake City, Sanderson, Lawstoy

Boyfriend: Chad Griffis – age 29 (may be son of step-father or step-uncle)
Possible relationship: son of Victor Griffis – age 52; Deborah Lynn – age 48; Jill – age 25

FATHER

Father of Haleigh is Ronald Cummings – age 25

His father: Jack Cummings

His mother: Theresa Neves

His sister: Crystal Cummings

His girlfriend: Misty Croslin – age 17

GIRLFRIEND

Misty Croslin

Her father: Hank Thomas Croslin – age 40

Her mother: Lisa Croslin – age 39

Her siblings: Lindsey and Chelsea

Father’s occupation: owns T&T Drywall Company – Hank Croslin, Inc.

Father’s relatives: Chester Leon – age 44; Adam Troy – age 43; June Marie - age 63; Timothy A. - age 21; Michael - no age given.

Thank you,im asuming there was proof to this. Alot seemed to be confused about the sibilings part as well as me as to who is who.

I see that Cajun but I'll go back and look again. I could have sworn....

OK guys, question:

If this were your child, and you were innocent, what would you be doing right now?

Would you just sit still and let LE do their thing? Would you be insisting that you be involved in searching, maybe go off on your own .. etc.?

I could NOT sit still, even after all these days, ESPECIALLY after all these days!

What about you?

Lindsy is the sister who is married to Tommy who drives the van and lives around the corner from them.

Hi Dev, welcome to WS...you'll be hooked on this just like the rest of us in no time!

Sorry if O/T but I wonder if Tim Miller is going to Arkansas to search for the missing 3 year old boy, he disappeared right around the same time as Haleigh...haven't heard for sure, but that's a possibility.

Thanks, murdershewrote!
I think the first time I heard of Tim Miller was when he helped in the Natalee Holloway search. I read of the subpoenas he got from the Anthony defendant. (That's the nicest term I can think of for her.)
I am beginning to think that the police covering Haleigh's case are trying to see if they can tone down the media attention--they may have decided that their case temporarily needs less, not more, attention. Pure speculation, but this might be part of a strategy or something. More speculation: maybe Tim's going away from the Haleigh search is part of that strategy.

OK guys, question:

If this were your child, and you were innocent, what would you be doing right now?

Would you just sit still and let LE do their thing? Would you be insisting that you be involved in searching, maybe go off on your own .. etc.?

I could NOT sit still, even after all these days, ESPECIALLY after all these days!

What about you?

I personally would be going door to door insisting on searching myself. Believe me my neighbors would offer their homes for me to search. If they wouldn't than i would be insisting on police to go look. I could not sit and wait.NO WAY

Thank you,im asuming there was proof to this. Alot seemed to be confused about the sibilings part as well as me as to who is who.

Tonia back in one of the threads they were all sleuthed. A lot of information about them was posted.

Lindsy is the sister who is married to Tommy who drives the van and lives around the corner from them.

OK. Well then how about this then...

My cousins(that are sisters btw) call/refer to thier brother-inlaws as "brother" I have heard them say several time that their one brother in-law is the annoying brother(joking of course) they never had.

Just a possible theory on this one but could Misty be refering to her brother in-law as "brother"? Maybe Tommy is refering to him as the "brother" that visited her that day.

She lives there. Her prints should be all over the place, including the lightswitch.

Right. On any given day, her fingerprint should probably be on the lightswitch. But on this day, she should not have been the last person to touch that switch. I'll concede her fingerprint could be on the lightswitch, but someone else's fingerprint should be on it too. According to her story anyway.

My thinking is, if ONLY Misti's print is on the switch, then she's lying about what happened that night.

I have no idea if LE can seperate two distinct fingerprints, one on top if the other, but I really believe whoever touched that switch last is the key to pretty much everything.

OK guys, question:

What about you?

Dad was out on horseback searching today. Video was just on the news.

Before this moves on any further, I want to welcome all the new posters! Things (as you can see) get heated in here and they move remarkably fast-so if you aren't greeted personally or your comments aren't responded to directly, YOU AREN'T BEING IGNORED! :)

We're glad you're here and please don't be shy.

Ok, back to this family tree thing...I am TOTALLY confused about Misty's siblings. I thought she has a brother who lives on Tyler. Am I even on the right missing person's case?:confused:

Okay, I time outed myself and I feel better now.

As for Misty referring to Haleigh as her daughter, I think it was one more sign of the playing house mentality. It was an image she was putting off, IF we believe Ron, she originally told him that "Your daughter is missing." Then a few minutes later on the phone, she tells the 911 operator that "My daughter is missing."

In my mind, this is a sign of guilt, but that is just a personal observation, based on the fact that when our kids are being REALLY bad, I tell my fiance that HIS kids are into things, however, the rest of the time I tend to call them MY kids.
I think that Haleigh had done something "bad" that set Misty off and her anger was not totally gone when she talked to Ron initially, but by the time she called 911, she had already seen Ron's initial reaction and the severity of the situation was hitting her.
Totally my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member