Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Well then how about this then...

My cousins(that are sisters btw) call thier brother-inlaws her "brother" I have heard them say several time that their brother in-law is the annoying brother(joking of course) they never had.

Just a possible theory on this one but could Misty be refering to her brother in-law as "brother"? Maybe Tommy is refering to him as the "brother" that visited her that day.

Could be. I don't remember exactly what she said about who was over. guess I need to go and reread it, LOL. It's like information overload. :eek:

Thank you. I'm a stepmother and we have custody of my stepdaughter. I like to think I am something to her.

i think the point was that Misty wasn't their step mom. She was their dad's girlfriend for the last 5 months. Even if she'd been taking care of them over this time, it doesn't make her a "Step Mom". More of a live-in babysitter really. It's possible to say she was the closest thing these babies had to a full time mom, but still it isn't even close to the real thing IMO.

Tonia back in one of the threads they were all sleuthed. A lot of information about them was posted.

I like how you put that! No way will i even try. I got my answer. On Tommy's myspace he has a video of pics,whatever you call them. There is a pic of Misty and Lindsy and it says "my sis and Lindsy".

Go to News4Jax.com for latest news. Just saw a live report from Satsuma showing Police car's lights flashing blocking road next to railroad tracks checking all cars. Say "just a routine check" but reporter said TES said they would stay until tomorrow in case they are needed. Something is going on reporter said she had seen unmarked cars going down pass where she was standing along railroad tracks.

TV4 said they will breakin with updates immediately! May just been a "routine check" but got the impression reporter felt it was more.

I like how you put that! No way will i even try. I got my answer. On Tommy's myspace he has a video of pics,whatever you call them. There is a pic of Misty and Lindsy and it says "my sis and Lindsy".

Hey Tonia, as a matter of fact Momtective is the one who did a lot of sleuthing on those two brothers, I see she just popped in again...hi Momtective:)

Isn't Tommy's name Hank Thomas Croslin Jr???

I don't know at this point. Having a headache doesn't help and I was going by what was up on the media thread. time for a break. :)

Just to clear things up for people,

Tommy and Timmy are Misty's bros.

Lindsy Kate Croslin (maiden name Collins) married to Tommy with 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl.

Chelsea (don't know maiden name) is married to Timmy with 2 girls and a boy on the way.

NO SISTERS.

Carry on.....

Oh and Chelsea has a new "Hayleigh" photo album on her MS, lots of new picss to be seen there......

Information On Haleigh Cummings.

"Players" involved & media links on this main page.

Go to News4Jax.com for latest news. Just saw a live report from Satsuma showing Police car's lights flashing blocking road next to railroad tracks checking all cars. Say "just a routine check" but reporter said TES said they would stay until tomorrow in case they are needed. Something is going on reporter said she had seen unmarked cars going down pass where she was standing along railroad tracks.

TV4 said they will breakin with updates immediately! May just been a "routine check" but got the impression reporter felt it was more.

Can you provide a direct link? I don't see a video you are talking about,

I guess Leila needs to change her who's who post. :crazy:

I was going to say something as well. On HLN while they are talking about Haleigh's case they are showing video in the background. I have seen this twice now - as the story repeats. It shows a pickup truck and two guys loading what looks to be a big piece of "skirting" from a mobile home. They are laying it flat and its longer than the bed of the truck - then the camera zooms in and shows a cooler sitting on top of that skirting. The skirting is white and is the "lattice type" that you usually see around the bottom of mobile homes.

Did anyone else notice this?

Thanks, murdershewrote!
I think the first time I heard of Tim Miller was when he helped in the Natalee Holloway search. I read of the subpoenas he got from the Anthony defendant. (That's the nicest term I can think of for her.)
I am beginning to think that the police covering Haleigh's case are trying to see if they can tone down the media attention--they may have decided that their case temporarily needs less, not more, attention. Pure speculation, but this might be part of a strategy or something. More speculation: maybe Tim's going away from the Haleigh search is part of that strategy.

Hi Dev, I think your idea that LE thinks less media attention at this point inthe case is right on. It fits with the Sheriff saying they don't need a thousand people searching, in fact I think they have stopped searches. They want to talk to someone who has not been seen or heard from since Feb 1st and they might be looking at a link to Haleigh, even though she disappeared several days later.

Mostly, I think they want the perp to think they have nothing going on, no new leads on where to search {mentioned on FOX} and zoning in on a man who most likely couldn't be the one who took Haleigh. This will lull the perp into a false sense of security and hopefully he/she will take the bait and spill some beans.

I was going to say something as well. On HLN while they are talking about Haleigh's case they are showing video in the background. I have seen this twice now - as the story repeats. It shows a pickup truck and two guys loading what looks to be a big piece of "skirting" from a mobile home. They are laying it flat and its longer than the bed of the truck - then the camera zooms in and shows a cooler sitting on top of that skirting. The skirting is white and is the "lattice type" that you usually see around the bottom of mobile homes.

Did anyone else notice this?
Swag, I saw that the other day (the one guy had a cowboy hat on iIrc). It was footage of them checking cars on the highway outside of the trailer court, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member