Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by panthera
I thought so at first too, but everybody close to her keeps saying she was afraid of the dark and would never have done that. Unless, of course, she wandered out before nightfall. MOO
I can't remember who posted it, but said it was a clear night with a big moon so it wouldn't have been completely dark that night. Underground weather said it was overcast?

Would this have made a difference to Haleigh?

yeeeehaww!! Back atcha! I live in rural N.C. I am fro Philadelphia. I have seen both sides. I married a good ol boy....I love your posts!!
I said in an earlier post that possibly Misty is afraid of
a)her brother/cousin/Ron or all 3
b)afraid of what Ron will do to her brother/cousin
c)Ron might not want to give Misty a place to live anymore when he finds out who might be responsible for this IF it's a member of Misty's family. Her playing house days are over then, and she has to go and live with God knows who. Not much of a choice of roomates here from what I can see...
I think that's a strong possibility why she might not want to reveal what (may have) happened, if she knows. At her age, being with him might be more important than anything else to her. Even admitting she unlocked the door could send her out of the house ~ and losing him. MOO

(Sigh) Sorry about the repeat. I went out earlier and guess I missed someone had already posted it. I was just in chat and thought it was new news that wasn't about blankets, vans, or the other things we had gone over a million times. This case is getting mentally exhausting when we have so little to work with and LE is being so tightlipped about it all.

I wish the reporters would do more digging and find out something!! Where is WFTV and KB?! She likes to get the scoops.

i know. it is unbelievably frustrating. i'm afraid we might not have any new info until an arrest is made.

why would LE not want Misty to talk about her poly, and/or results?

I can't remember who posted it, but said it was a clear night with a big moon so it wouldn't have been completely dark that night. Underground weather said it was overcast?

I thought Cocoamom posted about the clear night. Something about her living near Nasa so she looks in the sky at night.

If you go to her pictures she has added an entire album of Haleigh. They are beautiful and touching pictures.

I agree.. I love the first one of Tim and Haleigh's little brother!

I thought so at first too, but everybody close to her keeps saying she was afraid of the dark and would never have done that. Unless, of course, she wandered out before nightfall. :waitasec: MOO

IIRC it was a full moon that night. It would have been very bright and perhaps not so scary? IDK

IMO I do not think anyone in this family has the wherewithal to plan a big cover-up. I'm thinking existing was the #1 priority. Life is hard for under educated, and, well--educated folks. It is easy to over analyze things. These are people of simple lifestyle. If one thinks in more simple terms, one may come closer to the truth.

I am proud to come from this simple stock, BTW.

I heart WS!

Well said!

Hmmmmm ~ I didn't check the weather, just went by what her mother (and somebody else, maybe Ron) said.

The same reason that LE won't tell us that Haleigh was at school on Monday? No real reason that I can determine.

It seems there might have been something going on that she didn't want to discuss, or maybe it was just the usual stuff not worth mentioning, like fixing dinner, bathing the kids, and whatnot. I'd love to see the interviews with LE! :)

When I think back on families that have legitimately had their child taken, it is the little things they mention, and usually what causes them to break down and cry.

they don't want anybody to talk about anything. they probably told ron not to talk about his either but he did anyway.

Can someone answer a question for me?
Pictures that are submitted always from the families?
I looking for the picture with Ron and Haleigh walking home from school?
This picture remind of a surveillance picture, the way it was taken in a sideway angle.

I think that's a strong possibility why she might not want to reveal what (may have) happened, if she knows. At her age, being with him might be more important than anything else to her. Even admitting she unlocked the door could send her out of the house ~ and losing him. MOO
I think so too. A survival instinct is kicking in for this girl in my opinion, she NEEDS Ron. Everyone else around her, including some of her family has let her down. I feel like she will scratch kick claw, lie, hide, and anything else she has to do to keep him

I believe LE was asked about that (at a Presser maybe) and the spokesman said.. they (LE) had definitely not told any of the family that they couldn't talk about the poly or anything else they wanted to. After that I figured maybe she meant the family didn't want her talking... I remember the law officer clearly tho, he was very emphatic.

Since Hayleigh nearly drowned as is said to be afraid of the water, I wonder if she is also afraid of getting into the tub or having water pour over her hair to rinse out shampoo. I can't see her getting out of the house and going down to the end of a dock at the water if she is afraid, in night or daytime.

I think so too. A survival instinct is kicking in for this girl in my opinion, she NEEDS Ron. Everyone else around her, including some of her family has let her down. I feel like she will scratch kick claw, lie, hide, and anything else she has to do to keep him
I have the same opinion. MOO

Would this have made a difference to Haleigh?

i kind of doubt it would make a difference for a child that was scared of the dark, but i can remember nights that i couldn't believe how bright the moonlight was and how well you could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff