FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just to confuse myself more I went searching for cousin info and one of the other forums says that Jeremy Miller (the one still in jail) is Misti's cousin. I thought he was a boyfriend. Do we have any indication that Jeremy is related to her?

I think I may have contributed to that r*m#r just because they look so darn much alike (Jeremy & Misty)! Beyond that, no proof. Just matching the name that was in the charges brought by her mom with the story that a cousin had abused her. Could very well have been two separate incidents.

IMO I do not think anyone in this family has the wherewithal to plan a big cover-up. I'm thinking existing was the #1 priority. Life is hard for under educated, and, well--educated folks. It is easy to over analyze things. These are people of simple lifestyle. If one thinks in more simple terms, one may come closer to the truth.

I am proud to come from this simple stock, BTW.

I heart WS!

Hi Gogrannypop. You got me thinking about how a perp needs to have 'Opportunity' to commit a crime.

Today I have read several places where it looks like the cops are turning back to looking at the family for involvement in Haleigh going missing. Back to the Scene of The Crime, the trailer, and 2 people we know were involved as they both talked to the dispatcher reporting her missing.

I think Ms Misty had a lot of opportunity if Haleigh disappeared on her watch - since she got home from school until about 3am.

The father, if it is true he got off work at 3am, got Misty's phone call at what, 3:27am and then the dispatcher called at 3:47 {hope those times are close}, how did he have the opportunity to even hide or dispose of the body if she died, and be heard in the background on that last call in that scenario?

She could have met with her fate anytime earlier in the late afternoon or evening. Do we have confirmation on the last sighting of her besides Misty?

If Ron had left work we would know that, and don't think that happened.

I read one post saying he went to work that night at 11pm. Another poster said around 3pm. Do we know this for sure.

BTW, What a great group this is to post with. Old timers to Newbies and all the inbetween. :clap: The group works very well together IMO. I think it is why Haleigh's case is so beautifully covered here at Websleuths. Neato xox

Bolded by me.

Oh my! Do we know that this is the same John's family that is related to the one of these people. I foget which side now. Having trouble keeping all of the names connected and in order.

I believe Ron's mother's maiden name is Johns. But there are many Johns in that part of Florida and I've been unable to connect her with Kyle.

In fact, there was a Cheryl Johns who testified in the case of Walden Parsons AKA Walden J Lane AKA James Joseph Lane (formerly of 202 Green Lane, Sutsuma). http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

So about Kyle Johns' dad being the pastor at the baptist church. Check this out.

A portion of Kyle's court record
UCN: 541993CF001910XXAXMX
File Date: 1993-12-09
Defendant JOHNS, KYLE SHANNON
1993-12-091ARREST REPORT - SEXUAL BATTERY
1993-12-091BOND SET AT NONE
1993-12-092AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
1993-12-093APPLICATION AND ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER 1994-01-116MOTION FOR ESTABISHMENT OF BOND
1994-01-117ORDER ESTABLISHING BOND. SET AT 5004.00 CONDITIONS
1994-01-1171 DEFT. SHALL HAVE NO CONTACT WITH VICTIM OR VICTIMS FAMILY
1994-01-1172. DEFT. REMAIN UNDER MOTHER DELORES JOHNS OR FATHER
1994-01-117A.O JOHNS JR. DURING TERM OF BOND.
1994-01-1173. DEFT. SHALL APPEAR FOR APPEARANCE DURING COURTY 1994-01-128$5004.00 JACK'S BOND POSTED - # BB356387
1994-04-229INFORMATION SEXUAL BATTERY; LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT
1994-04-229UPON A CHILD
1994-04-2510ANSWER TO NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, DEMAND FOR NOTICE OF <snipped>

From peoplefinders.com:
JOHNS, KYLE &#8194;S
possible relatives:

JOHNS, JR &#8194;AOJOHNS, ALFRED &#8194;ODELL (Age 65)
JOHNS, DOLORES &#8194;ANN (Age 64)

This document shows Alfred Johns, Jr., pastor at Satsuma First in a Baptism Report: http://www.floridabaptistwitness.com/template/pdffiles/2005baptism/stjohnsriver.pdf

And, finally, this:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131393&catid=3

Pastor Alfred Johns at the Satsuma First Baptist Church says the suffering of one family has devastated the whole community.

Interestingly enough, I wasn't able to find Pastor Johns' name on the Satsuma First Baptist Church's website...

I think so too. A survival instinct is kicking in for this girl in my opinion, she NEEDS Ron. Everyone else around her, including some of her family has let her down. I feel like she will scratch kick claw, lie, hide, and anything else she has to do to keep him

It's also been occurring to me how this "instant family" really helped her bond with her sisters-in-law, both of whom have young kids. The more I think about it, the more I see her as relishing the role she had taking care of the kids and getting together with her brothers' wives...as opposed to someone who resented it because she couldn't go out partying. Remember, she hasn't lived in this area that long, so the SIL's are probably her main friends...and they have kids.

Hi Gogrannypop. You got me thinking about how a perp needs to have 'Opportunity' to commit a crime.

Today I have read several places where it looks like the cops are turning back to looking at the family for involvement in Haleigh going missing. Back to the Scene of The Crime, the trailer, and 2 people we know were involved as they both talked to the dispatcher reporting her missing.

I think Ms Misty had a lot of opportunity if Haleigh disappeared on her watch - since she got home from school until about 3am.

The father, if it is true he got off work at 3am, got Misty's phone call at what, 3:27am and then the dispatcher called at 3:47 {hope those times are close}, how did he have the opportunity to even hide or dispose of the body if she died, and be heard in the background on that last call in that scenario?

She could have met with her fate anytime earlier in the late afternoon or evening. Do we have confirmation on the last sighting of her besides Misty?

I read one post saying he went to work that night at 11pm. Another poster said around 3pm. Do we know this for sure.

BTW, What a great group this is to post with. Old timers to Newbies and all the inbetween. :clap: The group works very well together IMO. I think it is why Haleigh's case is so beautifully covered here at Websleuths. Neato xox

I read yet another post this afternoont that said he may have been late and went to work at 7:00 that night. I have no idea which is correct.

Don't forget tho, JR. was home all evening too. If something happened it had to happen after he was asleep. I'd think he'd talk about anything that was really unusual, esp. since Bio mom had him on the weekend where he would have felt a lot safer to "talk" if something did happen and he saw/heard.

I read yet another post this afternoont that said he may have been late and went to work at 7:00 that night. I have no idea which is correct.
And to make it even more confusing, I've heard he works 12 hour shifts, but also picks Haleigh up from the school bus around 3:30-3:45pm and gets home from work about 12 hours later. So that's a little "off" too. I'd just like to know what his normal hours were, in case somebody was watching the house waiting for an opportunity. MOO

I believe Ron's mother's maiden name is Johns. But there are many Johns in that part of Florida and I've been unable to connect her with Kyle.

In fact, there was a Cheryl Johns who testified in the case of Walden Parsons AKA Walden J Lane AKA James Joseph Lane (formerly of 202 Green Lane, Sutsuma). http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

So about Kyle Johns' dad being the pastor at the baptist church. Check this out.

A portion of Kyle's court record
UCN: 541993CF001910XXAXMX
File Date: 1993-12-09
Defendant JOHNS, KYLE SHANNON
1993-12-091ARREST REPORT - SEXUAL BATTERY
1993-12-091BOND SET AT NONE
1993-12-092AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
1993-12-093APPLICATION AND ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER 1994-01-116MOTION FOR ESTABISHMENT OF BOND
1994-01-117ORDER ESTABLISHING BOND. SET AT 5004.00 CONDITIONS
1994-01-1171 DEFT. SHALL HAVE NO CONTACT WITH VICTIM OR VICTIMS FAMILY
1994-01-1172. DEFT. REMAIN UNDER MOTHER DELORES JOHNS OR FATHER
1994-01-117A.O JOHNS JR. DURING TERM OF BOND.
1994-01-1173. DEFT. SHALL APPEAR FOR APPEARANCE DURING COURTY 1994-01-128$5004.00 JACK'S BOND POSTED - # BB356387
1994-04-229INFORMATION SEXUAL BATTERY; LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT
1994-04-229UPON A CHILD
1994-04-2510ANSWER TO NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, DEMAND FOR NOTICE OF <snipped>

From peoplefinders.com:
JOHNS, KYLE &#8194;S
possible relatives:

JOHNS, JR &#8194;AOJOHNS, ALFRED &#8194;ODELL (Age 65)
JOHNS, DOLORES &#8194;ANN (Age 64)

This document shows Alfred Johns, Jr., pastor at Satsuma First in a Baptism Report: http://www.floridabaptistwitness.com/template/pdffiles/2005baptism/stjohnsriver.pdf

And, finally, this:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131393&catid=3

Pastor Alfred Johns at the Satsuma First Baptist Church says the suffering of one family has devastated the whole community.

Interestingly enough, I wasn't able to find Pastor Johns' name on the Satsuma First Baptist Church's website...

Curiouser and curiouser... I hope nothing ever happens in my family so that it so dissected. So many innocent people get their lives torn apart. The SO's should get theirs. No doubt. It is the innocent family and people close to them that really suffer.
As much as I would like to win the lottery, I would hate for the media to intrude into my life. It is not perfect, but it is mine.

It's also been occurring to me how this "instant family" really helped her bond with her sisters-in-law, both of whom have young kids. The more I think about it, the more I see her as relishing the role she had taking care of the kids and getting together with her brothers' wives...as opposed to someone who resented it because she couldn't go out partying. Remember, she hasn't lived in this area that long, so the SIL's are probably her main friends...and they have kids.

Looking thru myspace stuff today, I thought the exact same thing! Maybe it was even something she felt "proud" of.

why would LE not want Misty to talk about her poly, and/or results?

I had thought about this...given what Ronald had said to the LE dispatcher over the phone about killing the perp responsible etc... my mind wwandered to KC and how folks talked about how GA and CA should just beat the ever livin' carp out of her to get to the truth...my mind went back to Ronald and Misty and for a second I thought why didn't he just beat the ever livin' carp out of her to get to the truth? He obviously isn't that afraid of LE. So maybe LE told Ronald that Misty did in fact pass her polygraph in order to protect Misty. IDK, just a thought. MOO.

Sorry if it has been posted, has anyone read the article entitled "Investigators to focus on events prior to Haleigh's disappearance? I just got a google alert on it, but not showing up...

HAVE WE gotten any local people online with us yet? It sure would be nice to hear what the local grapevine is saying and thinking.

And to make it even more confusing, I've heard he works 12 hour shifts, but also picks Haleigh up from the school bus around 3:30-3:45pm and gets home from work about 12 hours later. So that's a little "off" too. I'd just like to know what his normal hours were, in case somebody was watching the house waiting for an opportunity. MOO

to keep things confusing the company he works for seems to me to run three eight hour shifts, not one job posting for 12 hour days.

A typical 8 hour shift makes more sense since we know he picks Haleigh up from the bus stop after 3.

I had thought about this...given what Ronald had said to the LE dispatcher over the phone about killing the perp responsible etc... my mind wwandered to KC and how folks talked about how GA and CA should just beat the ever livin' carp out of her to get to the truth...my mind went back to Ronald and Misty and for a second I thought why didn't he just beat the ever livin' carp out of her to get to the truth? He obviously isn't that afraid of LE. So maybe LE told Ronald that Misty did in fact pass her polygraph in order to protect Misty. IDK, just a thought. MOO.

interesting.

i was thinking that maybe they told him she was involved but to just play along as if she's innocent so they can build a case. but then i remembered about him saying he'd kill whomever did this and he wasn't scared of prison, etc. and i'm not sure he'd be able to control himself. i like your idea better.

SATSUMA, FL -- Sheriff deputies are back around the home of Haleigh Cummings, checking everyone going into and leaving her neighborhood.

Authorities asked drivers if they passed by at the same time last week, which is the last night Haleigh was seen.

~snip~

Authorities spent the evening looking for something that only time would tell, such as a delivery person who only passes through on Monday nights.

At the same time, detectives are recanvassing the neighborhood and talking to neighbors again.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...=up6+XPFOo7ImOdaS+0IMC5QenDlmYjDlr3s8uCtxkiE=

At first glance I may think it is strange, however I guess it depends on the family. Like with me, I wouldn't put anything like that up on my myspace because of my nephews in Iraq. I don't think they would need to see anything like that given where they are.
Maybe there are older people on there who couldn't handle seeing that something is wrong, so they don't add it..
There is a couple of pictures on that one album of little Junior sitting on a horse with Tim from TES..I wish I felt comfortable posting it here..it is adorable!

I saw that picture of junior with Tim on the horse, and I too thought it was adorable! :)

Excellent point! Something I've been thinking about today is Ron telling the police dispatcher he had a gun ... and was even willing to shoot the guy in the back of the police car... Having LE in the family, I know how careful they are about rolling up on any scene/family where a gun is present... Yet it didn't seem like the police could have been that "mean" to him, or arrested him, since he had a good demeanor on camera with the sheriff the next day. I wonder if Ron is really just a hot head that spouts off all that crazy stuff but a lot of it is really "just talk" and the locals really know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member