FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not much more to do from this stand point. I would like more info on the brick/cynder block. It's our only clue at this point along with Haleigh's footprint. If the dog picked up on Misty's scent or not with the child. I'm betting not.

I think this child was taken by car which was parked down by the tracks. The fact that the child has not been recovered in the area tells me she was taken away by car. Small possibility the child is still alive. The perp. really has no need for her at this point unless he was sold into child *advertiser censored* ring, which is also possible.

JVM asked her if she's asked LE about Misty's changing stories, or if media has gotten things wrong, and she said she hadn't thought about that (asking LE). :waitasec: She's saying she really didn't approve of Misty taking care of the children but Misty is his girlfriend. She says she agreed to a polygraph but hasn't taken one yet. She's trying to hold herself together the best she can. "I have my other two children I have to be strong for, and for Haleigh when she comes home".

Crytsal S appears to have lost weight already. :(

I will add it's my belief we are dealing with a sophistocated pedophile here. Well versed. I think he is an older man late 40's even early 50's. Lived or frequented the area. Perhaps friend of known pedophile's in the area???

JVM asked her if she's asked LE about Misty's changing stories, or if media has gotten things wrong, and she said she hadn't thought about that (asking LE). :waitasec: She's saying she really didn't approve of Misty taking care of the children but Misty is his girlfriend. She says she agreed to a polygraph but hasn't taken one yet. She's trying to hold herself together the best she can. "I have my other two children I have to be strong for, and for Haleigh when she comes home".

She hasn't thought about asking LE? OMG... You would think that the one story that changes everytime the sun goes down would be the first thing you ask LE about!

The perp has to have gotten in somehow, so if LE says there's no sign of forced entry, just how did he get in? The front door? With a key? :waitasec: I wonder if her cousin could've stolen a spare key when he visited and took the gun? MOO
Or maybe the door was never really locked to begin with.

My bold- very telling as to where LE is looking for answers.

Biomom must not be suspected as involved.

nite folks. Hope this comes to an end soon. But I do fear the worst for this child. I hope this country wakes up and enforces stricter laws against these type of crimes.

Now they're talking about Chad Reynolds, failed to re-register, probably warrant out for his arrest per Stacey Horowitz.

I'm otherwise not making judgements on the case, but I can answer the thing about Turner's syndrome. It is a condition present at or shortly after conception. It is a chromosomal disorder where a female has only one X chromosome (type XO and not XX). Since it is defined as this, you cannot have a male with the condition. It is associated with poor growth, a defect called space/form blindness, and later in life delay/absence of puberty. Females with this condition are infertile. It does not affect lifespan or general intelligence. It is not associated with any maternal patterns i.e. drug use or alcohol abuse.

BioMom on JVM stated she has offered to take polygraph but she couldn't yesterday and then she got the sniffles and appeared to start to cry but no tears.

She hasn't thought about asking LE? OMG... You would think that the one story that changes everytime the sun goes down would be the first thing you ask LE about!

some people are very intimidated by the LE questioning issue and wouldn't question them about anything

just like the women we have discussed that have been taken by fake police officers, they don't question them about their credentials, why they are being pulled over etc... they just go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristy91