FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that little wired cage by porch a chicken coop? Did I just see a chicken?
Do they have a dog?
I haven't seen a still-shot of the porch to focus on what's in that area; haven't heard anything about them having a dog though.

How old is the cousin, when and how did he mess with her? Name? how do they know he stole a gun? what kind?

you know everything we know about the cousin at this point.
no confirmation he exists at all
if he does we don't know he was here
and if he was
we don't know he took a gun with him when he left

seems odd it would take a week to mention such a thing if you child was gone and the police asked you if you had any ideas, or who has been around

she said something about they showed her a picture but it wasn't him, like she doesn't know her cousins name, that makes no sense, if he exists she should be able to say he is so-and-so's son, they might know where he is

there is a sex offender in that state with a similar last name, but spelled different, and maybe the photo in question

Misti has recently mentioned that a cousin who "messed with her" when she was younger, came by for a visit a couple of weeks ago, oh and btw he stole one the guns from the house when he left

no clue if any of that is true, whether the gun was reported stolen if it was, etc... it creates more questions than it answers

If someone stole Ron's guns, don't you think he would be irrate and go after the guy?????

She collapsed at a prayer vigil..........someone said that she was dehydrated,,,,

She doesn't look well at all. :(

There's also a much different tone in her voice and demeanor from last week's interviews. Last week she appeared to be skeptical that Haleigh was truly missing as if it were due to the custody battle. I hope Haleigh is found safe & sound!

Well not much more to do from this stand point. I would like more info on the brick/cynder block. It's our only clue at this point along with Haleigh's footprint. If the dog picked up on Misty's scent or not with the child. I'm betting not.

I think this child was taken by car which was parked down by the tracks. The fact that the child has not been recovered in the area tells me she was taken away by car. Small possibility the child is still alive. The perp. really has no need for her at this point unless he was sold into child *advertiser censored* ring, which is also possible.

LE said that the footprint had no relevance to the case a couple day back. [Sorry don't have a link ]it's buried in one of these high speed threads we have going.

I have not had a chance to catch up on this thread (#24) yet--grandbaby took priority over my time--so I don't know if this has been mentioned.

In one of the videos that I watched the other night, there is a shot of a couple of detectives looking into the driver's side passenger door of a red/maroon van.

I have been trying all day to remember where I saw this video and when, and I just cannot recall. It had to be within the past few days--probably sometime since Friday--as I don't remember watching anything until they held one of the press conferences at 4pm. It possibly was on Thursday, but I am more inclined to think that it was on Friday, that I watched this video.

The detectives were standing next to the van which looked to be parked on the pavement--the driver's side passenger door was slid open and one of the detectives appeared to be leaning into the van.

Maybe this will help someone to track down the van that Misty refers to when discussing the blanket issue.

I believe the blanket issue Misty refered to is when she was either talking about her van or the police van. Did anyone confirm whether Misty owned a car?

their back door had a deadbolt lock on it. i'm not sure about the front door, but i would guess that it had a deadbolt too.
I dont know about a deadbolt...picking it that is. I assumed the poster was talking about a regular trailer door. And after a trailer has settled a bit-some doors only have to be jimmied a bit to open ,even when locked.

and if he was

seems odd it would take a week to mention such a thing if you child was gone and the police asked you if you had any ideas, or who has been around

she said something about they showed her a picture but it wasn't him, like she doesn't know her cousins name, that makes no sense, if he exists she should be able to say he is so-and-so's son, they might know where he is

there is a sex offender in that state with a similar last name, but spelled different, and maybe the photo in question

COUSIN = Zanni????? no one........

LE said that the footprint had no relevance to the case a couple day back. [Sorry don't have a link ]it's buried in one of these high speed threads we have going.

Shadow: I never read that, but would like to get confirmation on that if it was true. It was noted in the police report. Footprint from a small child. Shoes were in her home.

Very good lead. This guy is bad news. Has anyone tracked down the family tree???

We have to be able to come up with a name on this guy.
I'm not sure what the name is ~ nothing released by LE, so maybe they've checked him out already and he isn't involved. Just don't know! MOO

Very good lead. This guy is bad news. Has anyone tracked down the family tree???

We have to be able to come up with a name on this guy.

we searched every known name to be associated with the case, nothing

the story sounds like the nanny story to me, I can't provide you any real information about this person but they have the kid

she said this cousin messed with her at about the same age as the Jeremy Miller abuse, he is still in jail

I believe the blanket issue Misty refered to is when she was either talking about her van or the police van. Did anyone confirm whether Misty owned a car?
The van could belong to her brother who was over at the m/h around 5pm Monday evening with his kids. I don't know if she even drives a car.

My take on Crystal after watching JVM, she does not believe Misty any more than I do.

and if he was

Sometimes it takes a while to jog ones memory and that is probably what investigators are doing with Misty. Remember she is young and well...a bit slow. The girl didn't even know what numerical meant. This is a good valid lead, I have no reason to assume this girl would lie. If true we have a pedophile who knows Haleigh and had access or knew the layout of the home.
Could be a second or third cousin? I know I refer to my second and third cousins as such and forget their last names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98