FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...pedophiles exchange photos and information. What if cousin knows Chad Reynolds through that network? LE wouldn't have any indication they could have a link and cousin could have taken photos of Haleigh without anyone's knowledge that he shared with CR.

we searched every known name to be associated with the case, nothing

the story sounds like the nanny story to me, I can't provide you any real information about this person but they have the kid

she said this cousin messed with her at about the same age as the Jeremy Miller abuse, he is still in jail

How old is this guy?

Hmmm...pedophiles exchange photos and information. What if cousin knows Chad Reynolds through that network? LE wouldn't have any indication they could have a link and cousin could have taken photos of Haleigh without anyone's knowledge that he shared with CR.

Someone has pics of Haleigh? :waitasec:

Misti has recently mentioned that a cousin who "messed with her" when she was younger, came by for a visit a couple of weeks ago, oh and btw he stole one the guns from the house when he left

no clue if any of that is true, whether the gun was reported stolen if it was, etc... it creates more questions than it answers
Thanks redhead! I missed that. I never even heard of a cousin visiting, much less a gun missing. Thanks for the update.

It doesn't look like we will find out anything onight.
NG prerecorded
Unless GVS OTR hears a newbreak.
LE said their piece............
another day........tomorrow #8
not good.............IMO

I never heard that either. Pretty sure that biodad HAS a gun, but I don't think its missing.
It was reported on Geraldo's show last night. Misty's RSO cousin supposedly took it during a recent visit. :eek:

As dumb as everyone here is making Misty out to be, do you really think she was intelligent enough to pull off a crime and hide the body? We don't know if she even had access to a car.

I said early on I thought this perp was connected to Misty somehow or met Misty or Haleigh earlier. I think this cousin is a GREAT lead. He's also a pedophile

Sometimes it takes a while to jog ones memory and that is probably what investigators are doing with Misty. Remember she is young and well...a bit slow. The girl didn't even know what numerical meant. This is a good valid lead, I have no reason to assume this girl would lie. If true we have a pedophile who knows Haleigh and had access or knew the layout of the home.
Could be a second or third cousin? I know I refer to my second and third cousins as such and forget their last names.

Ron would have known he was there.

The rest of the family should include someone that recalls a RSO with a history of molesting the family was recently by the house.

And I am guessing if your child was missing you could figure out how to come up with the 3rd cousins name.

I don't want to disbelieve her, I just can't say the story makes any sense at all.

you know everything we know about the cousin at this point.
no confirmation he exists at all
if he does we don't know he was here
and if he was
we don't know he took a gun with him when he left

seems odd it would take a week to mention such a thing if you child was gone and the police asked you if you had any ideas, or who has been around

she said something about they showed her a picture but it wasn't him, like she doesn't know her cousins name, that makes no sense, if he exists she should be able to say he is so-and-so's son, they might know where he is

there is a sex offender in that state with a similar last name, but spelled different, and maybe the photo in question

I thought she told LE his name and they showed her a picture of a SO with the same name, but the man pictured wasn't her cousin. Not that she didn't know his name.

And I don't think we know exactly when she told LE. She told GR recently, but there was no hint about when she told LE. :)

Sometimes it takes a while to jog ones memory and that is probably what investigators are doing with Misty. Remember she is young and well...a bit slow. The girl didn't even know what numerical meant. This is a good valid lead, I have no reason to assume this girl would lie. If true we have a pedophile who knows Haleigh and had access or knew the layout of the home.
Could be a second or third cousin? I know I refer to my second and third cousins as such and forget their last names.
Looks and an act can be very deceiving. She has experience with children, she took care of her nephews as well. Her memory doesn't need to be jogged, he memory needs to make up its mind exactly which story she is going to tell and stick with it.

It doesn't look like we will find out anything onight.
NG prerecorded
Unless GVS OTR hears a newbreak.
LE said their piece............
another day........tomorrow #8
not good.............IMO
I think GVS is in Alaska again ~ but relevant topic: teen mothers! :)

Thank you! There has been some good information about this syndrome on previous threads. I know I, for one, am getting an education on this disorder which I'd never heard about before.

Thank you for posting this! I just knew that mention of Turner's in that article wouldn't have gotten past the posters here. I just didn't find the place where it had been discussed. Info on Turner's that I have read seems to emphasize that those with it have cardiovascular problems. To me, that sounds major serious. Turner's sufferers have cognitive problems and some have learning disabilities and developmental delays. If Haleigh has these problems, then it seems to me that she might be subject to accidents which ordinarily might only happen to a younger child.
Seems to me that anyone watching Haleigh through the night would need to have quick access to medical help. Misty was really, really left unequipped to deal with the many things that could go wrong.
IMO, this little girl's condition changes the equation in my mind. Now I think there are far more possibilities about what might have gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98