FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As dumb as everyone here is making Misty out to be, do you really think she was intelligent enough to pull off a crime and hide the body? We don't know if she even had access to a car.

I said early on I thought this perp was connected to Misty somehow or met Misty or Haleigh earlier. I think this cousin is a GREAT lead. He's also a pedophile
I think if Misty did something, she has had help disposing of the body.

So Misty has Mom and dad divorced. Anyone track the brothers or sisters of the mom and dad and do they have My Space accounts?

I feel we are very close to something here. If all 44 known pedophiles had really been cleared as LE states, that leaves someone with known ties to the family. No pedophile is going to wander into that mobile home park in a town that small.

JVM talking about Haleigh case again. NOthing new so far though.

you know everything we know about the cousin at this point.
no confirmation he exists at all
if he does we don't know he was here
and if he was
we don't know he took a gun with him when he left

seems odd it would take a week to mention such a thing if you child was gone and the police asked you if you had any ideas, or who has been around

she said something about they showed her a picture but it wasn't him, like she doesn't know her cousins name, that makes no sense, if he exists she should be able to say he is so-and-so's son, they might know where he is

there is a sex offender in that state with a similar last name, but spelled different, and maybe the photo in question

again big IF misty is involved......

she took ron's gun on the night in question so he wouldn't shoot her for allowing someone to kidnap his daughter. she knew he'd be pissed and might snap on her. unlikely, but maybe a precaution she took. then she made up the cousin story to explain ron's missing gun. her family knows she's guilty so they back her up on the cousin story.

but for all i know, she really does have a pedo-cousin that stole ron's gun two weeks ago.

My bold- very telling as to where LE is looking for answers.

Biomom must not be suspected as involved.

So true! Biomom is not one of their top priorities, and Misty has taken 2 polygraphs already! hmm...

IMO the cynder block/brick is something that Misty could have not come up with on her own in this crazy scenario. Also the father said he didn't recognize the brick. Who brought it if Misty had help and why would they have needed it then?

Shadow: I never read that, but would like to get confirmation on that if it was true. It was noted in the police report. Footprint from a small child. Shoes were in her home.

One of the Press Conferences IIRC but I don't remember which day. Something tells me Thursday or Friday but I'm guessing. There was a day when the PC was cancelled and it might have been in the next one following. Not much help, sorry

Is that little wired cage by porch a chicken coop? Did I just see a chicken?
Do they have a dog?

I hope its not a dog! I hate dogs in cages, especially if they are kept outside in florida. Big pet peeve of mine.

Looks and an act can be very deceiving. She has experience with children, she took care of her nephews as well. Her memory doesn't need to be jogged, he memory needs to make up its mind exactly which story she is going to tell and stick with it.
:snort!:

With TES and LE not being able to find Haleigh in the area, I would have to agree. Misty to my knowledge did not have a vehicle and this would mean she had to borrow one or had help. If she borrowed a vehicle, I think we would have heard about it by now.

As dumb as everyone here is making Misty out to be, do you really think she was intelligent enough to pull off a crime and hide the body? We don't know if she even had access to a car.

I said early on I thought this perp was connected to Misty somehow or met Misty or Haleigh earlier. I think this cousin is a GREAT lead. He's also a pedophile

You make a good point! I don't see Misty as diabolical--but I don't necessarily see her as truthful, either. If some person she knew decided to do something illegal (such as harming little Haleigh), I don't think Misty has the power or the gumption or the self-esteem or whatever we could call it, to put her foot down and say NO and save the little girl from someone who wanted to molest or harm her.

Okay, I've corresponded with a local who has told me school lets out at 3:15. They said they know that Haleigh attended school that day, but they don't know for sure that she rode the bus. They said normally, she did. She normally got about around 4PM, give or take 15 minutes.

With TES and LE not being able to find Haleigh in the area, I would have to agree. Misty to my knowledge did not have a vehicle and this would mean she had to borrow one or had help. If she borrowed a vehicle, I think we would have heard about it by now.

I think we have heard of it. Her brother's... the one "they took" with the blanket. Sure the blanket was in there, wraped around Haleigh when her brother took her to dispose of her.

Don't be too certain she's pulling anything off lol LE is very smart regarding this case.

I believe the blanket issue Misty refered to is when she was either talking about her van or the police van. Did anyone confirm whether Misty owned a car?

haven't heard anything about it. but.....

she has no job and was previously homeless. ron could have more than one vehicle. but....

i heard that you can't get a drivers license in florida (if you drop out of highschool and don't get your GED) until you are 21. misty doesn't have her GED.

I really don't think Misti killed her and hid the body.
I just don't think the things she says make sense.

She may be covering for someone.
Maybe her brother is the perp.
Close by, has a vehicle, hasn't been very visible.
Could have left the house with her, went down to the pond, decided it wasn't deep enough, looked inside that shed, decided she would be found, and then completed the rest of that loop that ends at the train tracks.

She may be trying to throw attention away from her brother.
She may think Ron will actually kill him.

That makes more sense to me than a RSO from another state that we has not been identified, named as a POI, no notification to ask people to look for him. Keep in mind this is suppose to be an armed RSO that is just roaming about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member