FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With TES and LE not being able to find Haleigh in the area, I would have to agree. Misty to my knowledge did not have a vehicle and this would mean she had to borrow one or had help. If she borrowed a vehicle, I think we would have heard about it by now.
And do we even know if she knows how to drive?

I've got to go tonight, but if anyone wants to keep digging.... stay on the cousin track. We have something here. Follow the leads not speculation. Misty hasn't been arrested and the dogs would have tracked her scent right along with Haleighs.

Wonder if the cops can get some clothing of this cousins if they can't find him.

All 44 known pedophiles in area said to be cleared.

Remote, small town, not much chance of someone unknown wandering in.

cousin knew home, knew layout, knew child, had been there before and stollen from them

The cousin is the #1 suspect IMO.

Misty is innocent.

Nite folks

I hope someone can dig up info on the parents of Misty, brother's sister... cousin.

if your 'cousin' molested you, would you let him in your house?
Wouldn't you be really afraid of him?
does NOT make any sense to me at all.............

Okay, I've corresponded with a local who has told me school lets out at 3:15. They said they know that Haleigh attended school that day, but they don't know for sure that she rode the bus. They said normally, she did. She normally got about around 4PM, give or take 15 minutes.
Oh, now that is interesting!! Thanks, Kimster!!! 3:45pm is the time that Ronnie said he met her at the bus so it sounds right. So it really makes NO sense that LE isn't saying she was at school. WTH? What is the big deal there?

I think we have heard of it. Her brother's... the one "they took" with the blanket. Sure the blanket was in there, wraped around Haleigh when her brother took her to dispose of her.
That blanket is one thing that keeps my suspicion on her knowing what really happened to Haleigh. MOO

I really don't think Misti killed her and hid the body.
I just don't think the things she says make sense.

She may be covering for someone.
Maybe her brother is the perp.
Close by, has a vehicle, hasn't been very visible.
Could have left the house with her, went down to the pond, decided it wasn't deep enough, looked inside that shed, decided she would be found, and then completed the rest of that loop that ends at the train tracks.

She may be trying to throw attention away from her brother.
She may think Ron will actually kill him.

That makes more sense to me than a RSO from another state that we has not been identified, named as a POI, no notification to ask people to look for him. Keep in mind this is suppose to be an armed RSO that is just roaming about.

I agree with the locations but I think the perp was looking for somewhere to rape the child not dispose of her body. Then he took her from the location all together.

My take on Crystal after watching JVM, she does not believe Misty any more than I do.
But at least she is trying to be diplomatic about it. As someone else posted earlier, how refreshing after the A's.

I really don't think Misti killed her and hid the body.
I just don't think the things she says make sense.

She may be covering for someone.
Maybe her brother is the perp.
Close by, has a vehicle, hasn't been very visible.
Could have left the house with her, went down to the pond, decided it wasn't deep enough, looked inside that shed, decided she would be found, and then completed the rest of that loop that ends at the train tracks.

She may be trying to throw attention away from her brother.
She may think Ron will actually kill him.
That makes more sense to me than a RSO from another state that we has not been identified, named as a POI, no notification to ask people to look for him. Keep in mind this is suppose to be an armed RSO that is just roaming about.

and her IMO,she might be covering up for someone she knows she let in the trailer.............I bolded

haven't heard anything about it. but.....

she has no job and was previously homeless. ron could have more than one vehicle. but....

i heard that you can't get a drivers license in florida (if you drop out of highschool and don't get your GED) until you are 21. misty doesn't have her GED.

Good to know Catch, that confirms for me when Misty said "they took my blanket" she meant the police van.

I never heard that either. Pretty sure that biodad HAS a gun, but I don't think its missing.

yeah, don't know if ron had more than one gun, but supposedly misty's cousin stole a gun from ron two weeks ago.

Oh, now that is interesting!! Thanks, Kimster!!! 3:45pm is the time that Ronnie said he met her at the bus so it sounds right. So it really makes NO sense that LE isn't saying she was at school. WTH? What is the big deal there?

I've been thinking about that, and it seems that the high interest questions that we all want answered have gone unanswered. I can't help but believe it is strategy on their part.

I think we have heard of it. Her brother's... the one "they took" with the blanket. Sure the blanket was in there, wraped around Haleigh when her brother took her to dispose of her.
I thought we decided she was talking about the blanket that LE took in THEIR van. :confused:

if your 'cousin' molested you, would you let him in your house?
Wouldn't you be really afraid of him?
does NOT make any sense to me at all.............

IMO...that depends on how much older he is then her and how long he messed with her. He may have a psychological hold on her...FEAR.
MOO:eek:

FYI, live real time chat at WS is always open...thought I'd post if y'all want to discuss real time together:

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

Good to know Catch, that confirms for me when Misty said "they took my blanket" she meant the police van.

Who is "they" has that been confirmed that she meant "LE" and not one of the vans LE was searching; or someone else?
Did she refer to "they" taking the blanket earlier in the day, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffanylynne82