FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? we should really pin this down, another poster said in the 911 call the GF said brick. I will have to relisten to that tape.

Yep, she said brick, maybe that's what she calls a cinder block. The sheriff was adamant.

I would like to know the layout of the bedroom, as well as, who was sleeping close to the bedroom door. If Haleigh got up because she heard someone come in thinking it was her dad then it would make sense that the g/f didn't hear or feel anyone in the room. The perp may not have even made it that far when Haleigh comes walking out?

How old is the father? I know this must have been posted but I am new to these threads.
He seems too old to have a 17 year old for a live in girlfriend. The age of consent in Florida is 18.
http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm
A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

What??? Yesterday during the 2Pm press conference the sheriff said specifically..."no, it was not a brick, people keep saying brick, brick, brick but it was actually a cinder block"...might not be exact words but close...

Does anyone else remember this?
Yep, cinder block loud and clear. Any new construction of homes going on in that area or CBS(cinder block structure) patios?

Yeah, his name is Timothy Randolph Loucakis. He was convicted in 2001 of " Produce, Direct, Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3) (PRINCIPAL)" (That's directly from the Florida Sex Offender Registry)

Also, IIRC he was relased on 1/06/2009

Alias: Randy Loucakis, Rocky-Fla Loucakis

Convicted 5/17/2001

Miner: YES!

Address: 100 Camelia Dr Satuma Fl 32189

Yeah, his name is Timothy Randolph Loucakis. He was convicted in 2001 of " Produce, Direct, Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3) (PRINCIPAL)" (That's directly from the Florida Sex Offender Registry)

Definitly someone who would "know people, that know people", in this sadistic perverted way:mad:

Yep, she said brick, maybe that's what she calls a cinder block. The sheriff was adamant.

Well this would be important to know, bridges are made of steel and cement blocks (cinder blocks) so Dad had access to them. Maybe he just forgot there was one around the yard.

She said brick but you are right maybe that is what she calls a cinder block. Not being rude, just stating an observation, she doesn't seem to bright. She asked the 911 operator what she meant by numerical.

How old is the father? I know this must have been posted but I am new to these threads.
He seems to old to have a 17 year old for a live in girlfriend. The age of consent in Florida is 18.
http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm

He's 24 but she may be an emancipated minor. But it really has no bearing on this case. They can try him after they find Haleigh but I doubt he would be convicted.

I imagine that cinder blocks in a mobile home community would be found in LOTS of places, making it difficult to narrow down a particular home or person that may have them ?

Also, IIRC he was relased on 1/06/2009

Alias: Randy Loucakis, Rocky-Fla Loucakis

Convicted 5/17/2001

Miner: YES!

Address: 100 Camelia Dr Satuma Fl 32189

:sick:
Sick, sick, sick, SICK. :furious:

Which is why they should have their balls removed once they violate a child. :mad:

I actually watched a special on this very topic. Because it's widely known that pedophiles at this time cannot be cured, there was talk about castrastation but that pedophiles can and would still use other objects to molest their victims. The interviewed many child molestors. This has less to do with sexual pleasure then it does as to gratifying their perversion. The problem lies in their head, not what's between their legs. They will use anything to violate their victims. Very sad.

IMO sexual violation of any child should result in immediate death to the perpetrator.

I think it would be hard for a regular brick to hold open a door that could be locked with a deadbolt. I think cinderblock, and I think the 17 yr old misspoke. I can see a cinderblock propped on its side on a step, or ramp or deck or whatever, holding open the door. I think g/f didnt know the difference

Yep, cinder block loud and clear. Any new construction of homes going on in that area or CBS(cinder block structure) patios?

Not to be mean and I know this is a nice mobile home park, but aren't there many mobile homes jacked up on cinder blocks. Under the skirting that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member