FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks..We can run a check to see if any live in our town (here in MA) but I thought I had heard if one moved into our neighborhood the local police would inform us..I'm going to look into this.
Please be vigilant, and check on your own. Don't wait on the local police to inform you. My small community learned the hard way.

I'm glad George is there, I just pray he did not bring his "peeps" with him.

I wonder what the chances would be of getting our own forum for Haleigh?

No facts to back this up..."my gut' has been going Crazy that it is a pedophile since yesterday. I'm sure of it! please be gentle everyone, just my feelings from everything.

God i pray they find her today! If this was planned, he has her stashed somewhere and probably has supplies...

IMO, Poor Hayleigh's chances are better with a pedophile abduction. Because the alternative is this was a homicide from the get go. :(

I think that in some states, it's something you have to sign up for. Silly. I would think that everyone would want to know when a monster moves in down the street...

I don't even have small kids & I want to know!! It needs to be mandatory info given nationwide!

LOL. "Peeps". KFN has already dug their claws in. :rolleyes: I can hear the gravy train's bell already. :furious:

twitter reporting
Caylee Anthony's grandfather is with the father's family.
4 minutes ago from txt

God Bless George. I hope this one has a better out come, but either way George knows what not to do, I hope he doesn't point these people in any bad directions.

One might be driven to prop a screen door open with a cinder block if one had multiple small children coming in and out of that door, slamming it fifty thousand times in rapid succession. Or perhaps if it wouldn't stay closed on it's own and kept smacking the side of the house?
I've got three grown, all two years apart. There was a cinder block propping my screen door open most of the time from about 1984 to 2002.
That eliminated a lot of the "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SLAMMING THAT G*D D*MN DOOR!!!!!"

This takes me right ack to the vivid memory I have of first propping that door open like that. Husband came home, looked at that block, and said "where'd you find THAT?"

Having lived in homes with flimsy aluminum doors, I can think of one reason to prop the door...the locks have a very bad habit of locking themselves when the door is shut. I guess the little mechanism wears out and when you push the little latch thing up to unlock the door any little jar will cause it to fall back down, thus locking the door. Now why would someone want to prop the door? Answer...To make sure the door didn't lock by its self, so they could get back in. Just a thought:mad:

I just think it's too soon and George is too raw to be of any assistance to this family. But since he is there I hope he can be somewhat of a comfort to the father.

Please dear Lord, let this little angel be safe.

The amber alert was issued on the same day as Caylee's memorial service..I recall hearing about it right around the same time GA made his speech about missing children..Was this (horrific) incident in some freaky way meant to be? :eek:

Key: GF has newphews over to play at 5:00pm Nephews fathers? friends? neighbors? Where were they playing.

I heard somewhere else that Haleigh was playing with the neighbor's that time, so are the neighbor's the girlfriend's nephews by any chance?

Yes, I noted this earlier. Thats the part I cant understand about the dad saying he's never seen it before :eek: Hello you live in a mobile home park and you build bridges that are made out of cement blocks. Are u blind?

He said he never noticed any cinder blocks in the back yard and didn't know where it would have come from, much different than he didn't know what a cinder block was. I've never seen a bridge built with cinder blocks either. They use preformed concrete slabs.

There are pedophiles that have ASKED to be chemically castrated.
I say that's a step in the right direction. I'm with you, though, I'd stick them all in the chair.

I'm willing to bet that those who ask for this procedure are doing it more to deflect suspicion when they get out of jail and go after their next victim. And they will be out in no time...our standards of sentencing are way too lax to properly protect children from being assaulted by these repeat offenders.

Most pedofiles have assaulted MANY children, or one child repeatedly for several years, before being prosecuted, and even then they are routinely encouraged to plead down to a lesser charge which will enable them to avoid the registry and jail time.

Disgusting.

Susan

No facts to back this up..."my gut' has been going Crazy that it is a pedophile since yesterday. I'm sure of it! please be gentle everyone, just my feelings from everything.

God i pray they find her today! If this was planned, he has her stashed somewhere and probably has supplies...

Either way after 2 days the outcome isn't looking good...God be with this baby.

SATSUMA, FL -- The grandfather of Caylee Anthony, the little girl from Orlando found dead last December, is in Putnam County to offer support to the families of Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh has been missing since she went to bed Monday night.

George Anthony is now meeting with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. Authorities tell us the two will have lunch together.

Caylee Anthony disappeared last summer. Police found her remains last December. Caylee's mother Casey is charged in her killing.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131173&catid=3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth