FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then let me be the first to say this is a stranger abduction (although I think a close connection or aquantance to the girlfriend might be linked) The girlfriend has nothing to do with it.

Who was the girl taken from her trailer home in Florida by the neighbor about a year after the vanDam case? anyone remember her name, also blond? Same exact scenario. The child was living with the father and grandmother I believe.

Jessica Lundsford? Oh stranger abductions happen. But they are rare. Foul play against a child under five is almost always caused by a parent or significant other of the parent.

I still have seen no official source to indicate that LE has confirmed Dad's opinion that he passed. If there is one, can you give us a link? TIA!

Susan

You're right, I don't know that I actually heard LE confirm that he passed his poly. My bad. :blushing:

Ditto on TES, Tim Miller: could have been someone associated with GF. Relatives or friends. I hate to say it, but there are those who may profit from the Sell of a child.
This community is so close to the beach where easily she could have been cartered over to Costa Rica. They have yet found Madeline McCann abducted from bedroom while her parents dined a few hundred yards away.

I seem to recall in the dad's interview last night that he said something about a ramp (like disabled ramp) by the door. He said he never used that door except to move a vacuum cleaner to clean out his vehicle once in a while (paraphrasing here). Is there a ramp there?

If there's no sign of actual break in (door damage, etc.) then somebody must have picked the lock (or was let in). Leaving a cinder block there to keep the door open while perp takes out Haleigh seems a little too obvious to me. Hopefully would have prints on it...

The parallels to the Lundsford case here are many, maybe a copy cat?

I heard last night that the bloodhound hit near the water there...I think that's pretty significant. Glad to see Tim Miller is there with his group, they are so terrific.

ahhh, thank you Lundsford case. Same thing here folks. Same thing

Ditto on TES, Tim Miller: could have been someone associated with GF. Relatives or friends. I hate to say it, but there are those who may profit from the Sell of a child.
This community is so close to the beach where easily she could have been cartered over to Costa Rica. They have yet found Madeline McCann abducted from bedroom while her parents dined a few hundred yards away.

IMO, this child was abducted by a pedophile.

About the cinder block ( or as we call them here, cement blocks)
GF said on 911 call it was a brick not a cement block. Don't know if that matters or not.
Maybe GF propped door with brick so she could go out after kids were in bed and be able to get back in. When she gets home Haleigh is gone and she doesn't want to tell the dad she was out.
Just a thought

Thank you. Has this been confirmed that this is a cynder block or a brick?

Was brought to break in the home, perpetrator did not need it because door was unlocked. This was a planned abduction.

sheriff said cinder block, not brick

Then let me be the first to say this is a stranger abduction (although I think a close connection or aquantance to the girlfriend might be linked) The girlfriend has nothing to do with it.

Who was the girl taken from her trailer home in Florida by the neighbor about a year after the vanDam case? anyone remember her name, also blond? Same exact scenario. The child was living with the father and grandmother I believe.

Jessica Marie Lunsford

More from the article-

SATSUMA – The 17-year-old girlfriend of a Putnam County man whose 5-year-old daughter has been the focus on an intense three-day search has taken lie-detector tests and passed as far as she and her boyfriend know.

“I took two of them,” Misty Croslin said this morning down the street from where Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings vanished late Monday or early Tuesday. Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, 25, said he also was tested and believes both he and his girlfriend passed.

“We have all offered to take lie detectors,” Cummings said of his family, who is staying nights mostly huddled beneath a canopy near the Green Lane mobile home that is still roped off by investigators. He said he is willing to do what is needed.

snip

She said taking the polygraph in a pair of sessions was taxing.

“I was so shook up that night, I kept moving,” she said. “I couldn’t stay still. I was crying.”

snip

He said Croslin had taken a polygraph but would not discuss outcomes of any of the tests.

I'm getting a bad feeling...

Jessica Lundsford? Oh stranger abductions happen. But they are rare. Foul play against a child under five is almost always caused by a parent or significant other of the parent.

This one shouts stranger abduction. After listening to the 911 tape and seeing the video on the father, IMO they are not involved. There is something that occurred or happened at 5:00pm during the play with the nephews. The fathers and mothers of those nephews need to be interviewed.

Here are a few pics of Haleigh's home and surounding area to give everyone an idea of just what the home looks like. Aluminum doors, modular home looks to sit about 2 ft above the ground with skirting. Sorry, I have none of the back of the home but I understand there is a wheelchair ramp deck on the back of the home.
The doors look to be very light weight as with most modular homes so I don't understand the need for the cinder block.
Haleighhome1.jpg

frontdoorHaleighshome.jpg

areaaroundHaleighshome.jpg

Mother and Grandfather
HaleighMotherGfather.jpg

Neighbor
JimBachelorHaleighneighbor.jpg

SO who lives 500 feet from Haleigh's home
CallImage.jpg

SO that lives 0.5 mile (2500 feet) from Haleigh's home
TimothyRandolph.jpg

So, according to this statment, this is the father's opinion that they passed. Not a confirmation by Law Enforcement.

Thanks for the link!

Susan

Yes, that is true...the father's opinion....Nothing confirmed from LE.

This might have been on other thread, but I didn't read the whole thing so if a repost, sorry..

Mother of missing girl speaks

Contributor.jpg
Contributor: Katie Kosciolek
Email: kkosciolek@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 9:24 am

javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...ent$CommonLeftColumn$Main$V$_$EmailStory','')
11N.gif
12S.gif
14N.gif
16N.gif

thumb_1234406063828_0p08843575216217936.jpg

Related Links

SATSUMA, Fla. --- Crystal Sheffield and many of her family members have been waiting along the street where her daughter was last seen. We caught up with her as she was clinging the kindergarten picture of her daughter while crying.

“It’s tearing me apart, and whoever’s doing this they’re wrong…they hurt a lot of people and they just need to bring her home,” says Crystal Sheffield.

Sheffield is the biological mother of Haleigh Cummings. Sheffield tells us she met Ronald Cummings when she was 14. They had two children together before splitting up when Sheffield was 19

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topsto...ssing-girl-speaks/PiNVJOKIxkW60ceylDy8Ng.cspx

That's my thinking too. 44 of them in a 5 miles radius of the house

Florida unfortunately is full of pedophiles.

Same speculations and aqusations were made in the Lundsford case. Again from the beginning I said stranger abduction. Not because I think I psychic because I follow the clues.

Brick/cynder block out of place. Left to prop door open. Think folks, this girl is only 17 do you think she thought that one up on her on in a phoney story to cover if she had in fact done anything wrong?

Nedthan Johns,
I have been thinking about this every since it was typed. Who are these people? Does anyone know? brother/sister of gf with children?

thanks for responding

G/F said her 2 nephews the same age as H. She didn't mention anyone else being there.

I skipped a few threads, so I may have missed it. Has KJ from 500 ft. away been cleared? He has a good view of Haleigh's home from his residence from what I could see on Google Maps streetview. I'm sure he has seen her outside playing and may have been tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett