FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they called in search dogs to follow the girls scent??

The 'propped' door. IDI. He (more so than she) propped it to keep it from closing and banging as going in and back out, so he could get her out without anyone hearing.

Thoughts??

IMO, and I also think I saw someone (cannot remember who) post this earlier today, a door propped wide open is almost ever only done so to move something large and/or heavy into or out of the house. Positioning and adjusting a large cinder block is going to take just as much time and create just as much (if not more) noise as carefully closing/opening a door, I would think. It just doesn't make sense to me why anyone would do this, no sense at all. I feel like I'm missing something, it's maddening! :crazy:

Not everyone cries, so I wouldn't read too much into the fact that Misty hasn't. On the other hand, watch her eyes closely when she says something that is inconsistent with previous statements. Her eye movement becomes more rapid and erratic. She has a tell. Her 'whining" does seem forced. I want to see her grilled on camera. She'll either crack under the pressure or you can learn something from her affect. She's hiding something, but I don't believe for a minute that she knows what happened to Haleigh.

Probably that she wasn't home at the time that Haleigh went missing?

sorry me to........but SS had tears down her cheeks IIRC.......I believed SS the first interview..........she was a great actress..........then nothing added up later.

Someone took time to put kitchen light on during the crime........NG
A stranger abductor turns a light on? :waitasec:

Hi SS. Thanks, I totally get your point. What we don't want is this to be about him. Sure, we can report what is going on, but the comments and 'pickin' about whether he should or shouldn't be there, his doctors, that he didn't search for Caylee....not.

So yes, if it's RELEVANT to THIS case, sure post it. Just don't derail the thread w/posts about GA.

Make sense?

We can all work together for the best of this case/forum.

:blowkiss:

Can I link articles with a snip about him without commentary?

gf not educated much, didn't know what numerical meant.
maybe just nerves............dispatcher and gf phone conversation.
gf is crying in that, it sounds
gf has no idea birhdate, weight or height of Haleigh

The 'propped' door. IDI. He (more so than she) propped it to keep it from closing and banging as going in and back out, so he could get her out without anyone hearing.

Thoughts??

I think the door being propped with a brick is the most hinky thing about this. I've never heard of an intruder propping a door open. Unless the door is broke or creaks really loud, why do that?

I think they need to just go ahead and bring cadaver dogs into the house and towards the dock, just to rule that out!

I may be wrong, and I haven't gone back to check cause I can't find the link again, but I could have sworn that the GF said in her video interview that she walked to the kitchen, turned the light on herself and noticed the door being open. :waitasec:

I'm finding the dad's 911 call slightly disturbing, mainly the language used when he's trying to get help. It just seems unnecessary. MOO

stress seems to bring out the worst in people. i usually try to have a clean mouth, but last year we found my dad had passed in his bed. we were all sure he was already gone, but when we called 911 they were taking a while to get there and the poor operator heard a quite a few 4 letter words from me because they weren't getting there fast enough

Have they called in search dogs to follow the girls scent??

Yes, they went right to the end of a doc and the trail went cold there. The sheriff said it was windy that day though and could have blown skin cells in that direction.

In regards to the girlfriend possibly having left & gone somewhere, leaving the kids alone & Haleigh soon to be abducted - With all the attention this case is receiving, don't you think someone would have come forward to report they saw her out & about? I think if a 17 year old left, it would have been to socialize, or buy cigarettes, or something where she would have been seen. Doesn't seem like the type to enjoy solitary walks along the river in the moonlight.....

Ummm by listening to the biomommy talk about why she and the dad split doesn't sound good...

she is saying that she didn't have the heart to keep the kids from the dad. And that when he was supposed to return them, he didn't and next thing she knew, there were court issues going on...

A little strange...so things weren't all that well between the two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute