FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in earlier vids of misty, she seemed young. but tonight on gvs, i swear she looked about 12. very, very young.

He was prompting her some too.

Oh yes he was, big time. Did you notice his grimice when he wanted to "correct" something the gf said but Greta just kept on going. He looked like "oh , she screwed up."

Two or three threads back, I said the GF did it. I still think it. Could be an accident, and she is covering it up. Nothing adds up here, she was the last one with this little girl. I don't see an intruder turning on the lights, propping open a screen door, (bringing your own cinder block) not breaking in the dead bolt... no one wakes up... What is wrong with this picture????

LE will not release results of polygraphs to reporter and only gf and RC have taken one

On Greta......gf states she got up to go to the bathroom, DIDN'T make it to the bathroom. Got to the livingroom and saw the kitchen light on. What caused her to forego going to the bathroom and drew her into the livingroom where she THEN says she saw the kitchen light on?

She also says A/C guy was there that afternoon?

Throughtout the last few days, not one time has she said anything about an AC guy! Now most AC's would be in the back, so that would be a reason for the door to be unlocked!
She is guilty of something! It might just be a lie, but something for sure!

Why would an AC guy be there this time of year, unless of course its an ac/heat unit. Someone needs to ask them if they were having problems with the heat. Hard to believe with a child sleeping in tshirt and panties.

thanks I understand that from earlier reports but wouldnt that mean forced entry

People do not have to have track marks to be a junkie-herion can be sniffed, crank/meth can be smoked, so i'm not sure why seeing their arms would help all that much.

possible scenario: Older brothers and 3 (cousins???) came over that night, they and Misty got high, Misty either left with them after the kids went to sleep or she was so wasted she fell out. Either came home or came too sometime before 3:30am and noticed Haleigh missing.

Do you think she actually harmed her (intentionally or not) and then hid the body? Or do you think she is lying about the who/what/when/and where that led up to her not knowing Haleigh was gone until moments before dad pulled in?

I think she is lying, but I am not sure most 17 year olds would either stick around after dumping the body (that they still haven't found) and/or hold up to LE/FBI/press attention, without an attorney no less. That makes me think she is lying about something inconsequential at this level. Like being an idiot and leaving the kids in the house alone, maybe with the door propped open so she could "hear if one of them needed her". In strolls your SO, or out strolls your concerned Haleigh into a SO who lives 500 feet away.

Keep in mind the SO who lives next door went to jail in 1995 and got out a year ago. Whatever his lewd act with someone under 16 was must have been pretty serious. Not sure if Florida had the designation for the victim being under 12 at that time, I think it was changed after that.

I am thinking that it might be something as simple as leaving the door unlocked and she is too scared to admit it. She seems very child-like herself, and some 17-yr olds are not responsible enough to watch a cat, let alone two little children. There are all kinds of possibilities, but the door being propped open sounds strange. The child could not unlock the deadbolt, it was higher than she could reach. Dad says he locked the back door before he left, but there is quite some time between 3 or 4 o'clock and bedtime.
I am just not seeing any suspicions about the bio mom at this point, sorry. She was an hour and 45 minutes away, I think the LE probably already checked her out.
If that door was opened for some reason, say to take the garbage out and g/f just forgot to lock it back, she could just not remember or is lying so he won't be mad at her. Or she could have let someone in... you just never know.

two or three threads back, i said the gf did it. I still think it. Could be an accident, and she is covering it up. Nothing adds up here, she was the last one with this little girl. I don't see an intruder turning on the lights, propping open a screen door, (bringing your own cinder block) not breaking in the dead bolt... No one wakes up... What is wrong with this picture????

everything is wrong with this picture

Earlier today I read about the ac guy being there and he has been cleared by LE.

How many beds are in one BR?? And a TV??

Misty looks young enough to be dads daughter.....

Oh yes he was, big time. Did you notice his grimice when he wanted to "correct" something the gf said but Greta just kept on going. He looked like "oh , she screwed up."

I am not watching, but just from my fellow posters:blowkiss: I can tell this isn't good at all.
The gf knows something.
She is young and way to young to be tied down to one person with children (I did it, but some just don't have it in them)
I think she had another man in that house!

For those of you in the area who want to help...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131220&catid=3

"We're asking for volunteers," said Miller. "Anybody with four wheelers, anybody with horses, anybody that wants to come out and do ground searching... that's what we're going to need."

Volunteers should be at the Equusearch Command Center, located at 194 East Buffalo Bluff in Satsuma, at 8 Friday morning. It is a large tent located right outside the entrance to the family's neighborhood.

Volunteers are asked to dress in long pants, a long sleeved shirt, and good walking shoes or boots. You should also bring your own sack lunch, and a walking stick, mosquito repellant, and sunscreen are recommended.

Volunteers must be 18 years old and have a valid ID. Children and pets are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff