FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess this isn't the situation otherwise the biomother would have used that in court against him to retain or get back custody.

Whenever custody is a question at least in Maryland and Pennsylvania (two states I have lived in) there is always a paternity test done.

IMO

I'm going to guess this isn't the situation otherwise the biomother would have used that in court against him to retain or get back custody.
Hmm yep, just need to put some brain cells in an area of hope that the child is still with us. Things are just not looking too hopeful right at the minute.

What if, big if, this guy isn't Haleigh's real father. Real dad finds out and comes and gets his daughter. I would like to hear something more on those lines.

I believe there is a post here somewhere about a DNA test when he filed for custody, because he thought the little boy was not his, but it turned out he was the father of both kids.

I have a question... how old is the little boy? When this story first broke, I heard 2, then later, someone says 3, and now NG is saying 4. So which is it?

I hope LE is looking into previous tenants since they are living in a rental house. You never know who may have a key and if the locks are changed when new tenants move in. Some creep may still have his key to the place...terrible thought, but you never know.

Good point and include the landlord and any contractors that may have been given a key at any time such as plumber, etc.

I'm very unclear if the door was or was not locked. But an email I got awhile back on lock bumping comes to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr23tpWX8lM

Yes, and we all heard his anger over the 911. I think he is innocent and sorry but gf isn't the brightest crayon in the box........very young for her age.
ITA...I would bet she is also a high school drop out.

I believe there is a post here somewhere about a DNA test when he filed for custody, because he thought the little boy was not his, but it turned out he was the father of both kids.

I have a question... how old is the little boy? When this story first broke, I heard 2, then later, someone says 3, and now NG is saying 4. So which is it?

I believe he is going to be 4 in a few days...perhaps even as soon as this weekend.

Hmm yep, just need to put some brain cells in an area of hope that the child is still with us. Things are just not looking too hopeful right at the minute.
:blowkiss:

IA - lets hope its a crazed family member bent on wanting that child with them.

- I stated earlier I can't believe the ideas WS people have come up with, it amazes me.

Ronald aka butterbean aka Junior Is stated as being 3 on mom's Myspace. On Nancy Grace she said close to 4th birthday.

In my opinion, this presser tells me enough to think something is wrong with the gf.
Not only will they not say anything about the poly, this did say that they have some evidence that has been sent off.
What gets me is, if they found something like a footprint, wouldn't they try to say something in regards to possible boots? Running shoes?, as to what the perp may have been wearing? (To help identify to the public?)
Also, they would not say a timeline of events ( I assume because they are not getting the whole story) which may help such as saying publicly that if anyone seen a vehicle at such and such time, or someone walking around at such and such time, call authorities...
That tells me more!
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=&cat=&title=

I saw that tonight on the news, he also has lots of cuts on his hands. I would guess cuts on hands from work, but the neck??? Not sure where that came from.

I noticed his hands when I watched the video yesterday of him falling to his knees and the camera captured his hands with a close up. I kept rewinding and zooming in on his hands and saw marks. They could very well be from his work, but then I saw his bandage on his neck and wondered what's up, he very well may have had a fit of anger and caused the damage to his kneck. I didn't notice his neck yesterday.

He comes across as someone who lashes out in anger without thinking of ramifications of harm to himself or someone else, just as his 911 call. "If" the kidnapper had Haleigh and she was still alive, his threat of death to "alleged" kidnapper may certainly jepordize her release. He seemed to change his tune in this evenings plea.

Wow - finally caught up. Well, honestly I skipped ahead the last 5 - 6 pages or so.

Ok - here's what I got from NG and Greta

Don't know which show but finally got dad's (Ronald's) mother's name - Theresa Nieves - don't go on my spelling as this came from video - pronounciation of last name is KNEE - a - vez.

Also on Greta - there are 15 cadavar dogs on their way. I think they said 10 (or 5) coming in from Georgia and the rest are coming from surrounding area.

Can someone clarify the definition of a "tweaker" - I looked it up and got WAY TOO many meanings and definitions. I'm assuming it has something to do with someone that uses meth.

If I could provide two pieces of advice, the family (both sides) need to come together for the sake of finding Haleigh. Anything that existed before 2/10/09 can be fixed and battled about after Haleigh is home. Second, get a spokesperson for the family and put out a consistent message then go look for Haleigh, lead the flyer distribution, lead the search do whatever it takes to get Haleigh home. The media is tearing the inconsistencies apart. Ron and Crystal need to be Haleigh’s voice even if through a spokesperson. They need to unite for the sake of Haleigh. The seperate vigils are petty and the division is causing the focus to fall off the search.

the little boy (Jr. as they are calling him - also heard him referred to as RJ) is 3 - his b-day - he will turn 4 - is this coming Sunday.

In my opinion, this presser tells me enough to think something is wrong with the gf.
Not only will they not say anything about the poly, this did say that they have some evidence that has been sent off.
What gets me is, if they found something like a footprint, wouldn't they try to say something in regards to possible boots? Running shoes?, as to what the perp may have been wearing? (To help identify to the public?)
Also, they would not say a timeline of events ( I assume because they are not getting the whole story) which may help such as saying publicly that if anyone seen a vehicle at such and such time, or someone walking around at such and such time, call authorities...
That tells me more!
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=&cat=&title=

The footprint that they found is a child's. Also when Greta asked about the poly I think I heard Misty initially say "I'm not suppose to discuss it"

Wow - finally caught up. Well, honestly I skipped ahead the last 5 - 6 pages or so.

Ok - here's what I got from NG and Greta

Don't know which show but finally got dad's (Ronald's) mother's name - Theresa Nieves - don't go on my spelling as this came from video - pronounciation of last name is KNEE - a - vez.

Also on Greta - there are 15 cadavar dogs on their way. I think they said 10 (or 5) coming in from Georgia and the rest are coming from surrounding area.

Can someone clarify the definition of a "tweaker" - I looked it up and got WAY TOO many meanings and definitions. I'm assuming it has something to do with someone that uses meth.

15? oh why 15? That's amazing. They only used 2 in Caylee's case. Unusual it seems.

MOO, the Bio Mom probably doesn't care.

JMO, but that isn't very fair, we really don't know the dynamics. When a non-custodial parent lives a distance away from the kids, they don't always have the opportunity to check up on their kids, or even know when they are absent from school. She may have just found out that Haleigh had missed a lot of school. And it has been mentioned that she was not allowed to talk to them between visits by phone, so she did not know she could call the school, more than likely.
My husband's kids lived 3 states away from us, and he found out some things about them that he had never known, that he should have been told then. Things like this are very common, but I don't think it's fair to say a parent doesn't care just because they don't have custody of their kids. The courts are not always fair or just in these situations, and people make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasjay1