FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this is posted somewhere already with the pages and pages, but just in case not, the link to the mother, Crystal S. court record:

Case #06000115DR, or you need to put in "Sheffield%"

http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/

a couple of older traffic cit's and then this one:

Date Description
03/23/2006 .ORDER OF DISMISSAL OF TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION
03/22/2006 .SUMMONS RETURNED SERVED
03/13/2006 .PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIO
03/13/2006 .SERVICE INFORMATION SHEET
03/13/2006 .UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION AFFIDAVIT
03/13/2006 .TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLEN

I don't know about locksmiths, but lock bumping is actually very common. There are even videos online that show you how to do it...they sell specific locks now that can't be bumped. I will post a link if a mod will let me...

Does anyone know if the police have questioned the 4 year old boy to see what he remembers from that night?

The footprint that they found is a child's. Also when Greta asked about the poly I think I heard Misty initially say "I'm not suppose to discuss it"

I wonder why she can't discuss it? Unless daddy told her not to..I mean, last night he was discussing it.
If a perp came in and took that little girl, there are more than just a child's footprints.. certainly coming off the ramp onto the dirt, leading out of the yard, around the windows, something had to have been found. And he did say they have gathered evidence from the home..this leads me to believe inside too..
I don't know..I just have a real bad feeling about all of this.
I would really like to know at this point what Tim thinks..

I wonder why she can't discuss it? Unless daddy told her not to..I mean, last night he was discussing it.
If a perp came in and took that little girl, there are more than just a child's footprints.. certainly coming off the ramp onto the dirt, leading out of the yard, around the windows, something had to have been found. And he did say they have gathered evidence from the home..this leads me to believe inside too..
I don't know..I just have a real bad feeling about all of this.
I would really like to know at this point what Tim thinks..

or maybe LE told her not to, because they don't want a local SO's to know they're focusing on them....who knows...

PS. I always love your posts! :blowkiss:

15? oh why 15? That's amazing. They only used 2 in Caylee's case. Unusual it seems.

Maybe because they think the little girl wandered as KC said Caylee was taken?? Or maybe they are stepping up their game, kind of practice makes perfect and they have seen what needs to be done now in these cases. Not saying they didn't before but, they have dealt with A LOT of this in the last few weeks. Oh I don't know I am just rambling and thinking about this poor Angel makes my heart sick. :angel: My babies are safe in their beds, right where all innocent, sweet little babies should be as well:blowkiss:

What if, big if, this guy isn't Haleigh's real father. Real dad finds out and comes and gets his daughter. I would like to hear something more on those lines.
Paternity would have been questioned already by the court. I believe he is the father of both children.

On Greta tonight GF said that her brother and her nephew and AC guy was there at the house in the afternoon. I want to know about AC guy. I was suprise that Greta did not asked about him. The AC guy push my hinkey button way up.
I think we need to keep in mind that this family is not use to the media and they do not have PR team to tell them what to say are how to act.. But a least they are answering questions.( that more than another mother we knew did).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker