FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our business in Wis OSHA does not regulate drug testing here!
Neither does WC....last yr I knew one of our workers were using I called a mandatory drug test. We could NOT get rid of the worker for using drugs he tested positive. It is against the law in Wi to use a drug test AGAINST a worker. Go figure that one out!!!!!
Wow. In MI it's allowed, it's up to the employer whether they test everyone before they're hired, WalMart does. Meijer used to, but it got too costly, so now they only test if the worker has an accident/injury. They get fired for a positive test.

The bio mom has removed the 53 photos from her myspace.....Like
Trenton's Mom Melinda removed all of his after he went missing. Why
wouldn't you want her picture on myspace?

I looked on her MySpace the very first day the news broke and she didn't have many pics of Haleigh on there anyway. She probably deleted all the other pics knowing that people are hitting her site night and day now.

I really wished I could go to bed tonight with a hopeful feeling..something is just holding me back from that.
Maybe I should just stay up all night..:waitasec:

Wow. In MI it's allowed, it's up to the employer whether they test everyone before they're hired, WalMart does. Meijer used to, but it got too costly, so now they only test if the worker has an accident/injury. They get fired for a positive test.

That's what our workman's comp required, a test at injury time. It was awkward and hard to enforce! OSHA and WC just STRONGLY suggested random tests because of the tractors involved in the industry that I was working.

She also only has 10 comments on her page starting in January or december and I can find posts on other peoples pages from her (Sarah, sister) dating back to September. Looks like someone was deleting comments

So about the drug testing. even if he is required random drug testing for work, that doesn't mean anything. they have legal products that you can use to pass. But I am not sure that is the issue here... I think the more important thing is the GF's habits or history. Do we know anything about her?

I really wished I could go to bed tonight with a hopeful feeling..something is just holding me back from that.
Maybe I should just stay up all night..:waitasec:

I'm helping with a garage sale tomorrow with NO internet access! I'll just have to break away for a time to come home and see if YOU GUYS found her! :rolleyes:

:blowkiss:

:praying:

Now this I do know for a fact - OSHA does NOT test as often as they should...and in alot of instances, they give notice as to when they test (not OSHA per say, but the site bosses). If he's a heavy machine operator (Crane Operator), then chances are he works very long hours and needs something to stay awake and keep his senses keen. I'm not really leaning towards him being a drug user still, but it would fit his "profile". There's a reason why M waited to call 911. I could have been 12 babysitting and would have called 911 immediately! No matter what kind of scenario we all come up with, nothing can make sense as to why this chick didn't call 911 right away...nothing at all.

Maybe she wasn't there until 3:20 a.m. Maybe she was somewhere esle? That would make sense....

Salem

They can be tested before hiring here too / if they test positive you don''t have to hire them. Its one of them catch 22 things ...damned if you do / damned if you don't. The worker who tested positive still works for us today. I'm still trying to find a way to fire him....

A. No sign of forceable entry (first sign of questions if the door was locked)
B. I doubt a child predator would light a kitchen light or prop a door. (They would rush in and out fast).
C. Dont know if she directly did something to the Haleigh but the secret lies with the teen girlfriend in my preliminary opinion.
And OT- I thought it was illegal for a 20 plus (?) year old guy to be dating/sleeping with a 17 yr old??
Most states the age of consent is 16.

Here's the list, by state. http://www.webistry.net/jan/consent.html

She also only has 10 comments on her page starting in January or december and I can find posts on other peoples pages from her (Sarah, sister) dating back to September. Looks like someone was deleting comments

Probably! Back in the first or second thread someone made a plea to one of our techies to do some screen shots. Hope they did in case we need them later on.

yes and like KC deleting hundreds.... makes no senes.
I would want EVERY PICTURE I've ever had out there on my kid

What are all of you thinking right now about what happened to her? Do you think that she was abducted?

I noticed that. IIRC she is engaged & has a baby.

yes and like KC deleting hundreds.... makes no senes.
I would want EVERY PICTURE I've ever had out there on my kid

But did she delete any of Haleigh? She only had about 5-10 pics of her on there when I viewed it night before last.

Maybe she wasn't there until 3:20 a.m. Maybe she was somewhere esle? That would make sense....

Salem

Yes, that's what I think. It's either that or she was afraid to call 911 for fear of something else.

Hello everyone! Seems like a lot of our "old timers" are weighing in on this one - myself included! My hinky meter is off the scale on this case - I just can't believe a stranger would walk in and take this beautiful child... and then; I remember Elizabeth Smart, Shasta Groene, and Jessica Lunsford. AGHHHH!!! Strangers DO abudct children - but they leave evidence behind - even if it doesn't make sense!!! (Now also, remembering Jon Benet!). Currently, we know that this precious girl is missing, and that her family is less than the Beaver Cleaver family. We know that there should be evidence if a door was propped open and a light left on. We wish LE the best, and stand strong in believeing that justice will be served. I personally hope this child was taken by someone she knew and trusted - in some sort of twisted attempt to get even with the parents. I know I live in a fantasy world....but refuse to give ground to reality in this case. PLEASE, PLEASE, let this child be OK!!!!!!

After listening to the 911 tapes several times I got the impression that she was more scared of him than the LE, she seemed to be concentrating on him more than the 911 operator. She could not focus on the 911 call for fear of what he was going to do, you can hear some of what he says...what was said off the tape?, WHY did he not call 911? Why did he have her call? Why did she say our daughter? She was scared to death...there is so much more I question...time will tell. Why did he not describe details to 911 and leave it to gf who couldn't.

I said this as well. I think we are going to find out a heck of a lot more about this girlfriend and what happened to Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl