FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me out? Which door was held open with the block? Was it the one with the deadbolt or the screendoor?

In the presser yesterday LE stated the screen door was propped open with a cinder block and the regular door was ajar. They also stated there appears to be no evidence of forced entry on the back.

There was a question about the bandage on Ron's neck. In general, from counseling drug abusers, I know that meth users will pick at "bumps" on their face and neck constantly. That is one sign that someone may be a meth user. They usually have obvious sores on their face and neck. Of course, can't say this is true in this case. who knows.

And FWIW - we know dad is a crane operator. OSHA is all over that industry right now and the company he works for PDM is very upstanding. He would be subject to random drug tests and often - running a crane. Do we know how long he has worked there?

do crane operators get cuts on hands and back of neck? wondering........
I thought they sat in a cab and handled the crane with pnumatic controls???

no ransom note, call or threat for a drug deal gone bad for money..............

BINGO Baby...and I HIGHLY speculate he was making X. Speculate, so don't bash me please!
Working such long hours at night and having two kids...when did he find the time to cook drugs? Wouldn't LE have found signs already if he was making any kind of drugs? He would be busted and in jail in a heartbeat, imo. I don't see it.

do crane operators get cuts on hands and back of neck? wondering........
I thought they sat in a cab and handled the crane with pnumatic controls???
I noticed his hands as well. My DH works structural steel and has for decades. Even tho dad is a crane operator - my guess is yes his hand were due to his work. My DH's hands ALWAYS look like that. It the nature of the beast. He might be a crane operator but he might also get out of cab to make sure load is rigged right and balanced properly or whatever as he is the one lifting it. I didn't think too much of his hands knowing what he does.

Personally, I think they are simply exhausted and still in shock. This can also cause them to appear calm and to be less aggressive.

He could have scratched himself while looking for his daughter for all we know. Maybe he climbed under his trailer or something.

Being a crane operator, they probably do regular drug testing. Not sure about that particular company, but most crane operators are carefully monitored, imo.

I will check tomorrow, but in the first interview with the news, I never noticed a scratch on his neck.

And FWIW - we know dad is a crane operator. OSHA is all over that industry right now and the company he works for PDM is very upstanding. He would be subject to random drug tests and often - running a crane. Do we know how long he has worked there?

Now this I do know for a fact - OSHA does NOT test as often as they should...and in alot of instances, they give notice as to when they test (not OSHA per say, but the site bosses). If he's a heavy machine operator (Crane Operator), then chances are he works very long hours and needs something to stay awake and keep his senses keen. I'm not really leaning towards him being a drug user still, but it would fit his "profile". There's a reason why M waited to call 911. I could have been 12 babysitting and would have called 911 immediately! No matter what kind of scenario we all come up with, nothing can make sense as to why this chick didn't call 911 right away...nothing at all.

I am not sure how much the g/f stories are changing. I get the impression she is not well spoken and depending on how the questions are asked you get bits and pieces before she is interupted and a new questions asked. In some of these interviews they ask a question she starts with an answer and the interviewer is already moving on, I think she is intimidated and scared to death to have all these cameras and people asking her questions. I also think the part of whats being reported by media is misinformation.

I think the post (can't remember whose?) about being tested to work in his industry is a good one. It's pretty much mandatory across the board for OSHA in our state to have random tests when you work with machinery. And though its strongly suggested by OSHA, its required by many workman's comp insurance companies.

Now this I do know for a fact - OSHA does NOT test as often as they should...and in alot of instances, they give notice as to when they test (not OSHA per say, but the site bosses). If he's a heavy machine operator (Crane Operator), then chances are he works very long hours and needs something to stay awake and keep his senses keen. I'm not really leaning towards him being a drug user still, but it would fit his "profile". There's a reason why M waited to call 911. I could have been 12 babysitting and would have called 911 immediately! No matter what kind of scenario we all come up with, nothing can make sense as to why this chick didn't call 911 right away...nothing at all.
All I can say about his work is go to PDM's website and really look at that organization. They are BIG! And they don't play around. In one of their videos about what they do - they show an employee snack room type thingy and the big OSHA sign is there about how many days its been since a workplace accident. The number in that video was like 1832 days!! Both DH and I noticed that immediately. Of course, they could have been staged but this company is high class. I would think they would very routinely drug test.

Working such long hours at night and having two kids...when did he find the time to cook drugs? Wouldn't LE have found signs already if he was making any kind of drugs? He would be busted and in jail in a heartbeat, imo. I don't see it.

Oh no no no SS...you misunderstood my post. My post was in response to his criminal history. I'm not saying he was cooking anything in today's time...I was referring to his past criminal activities involving drugs. That's exactly what he could have been doing with the vast selection he was busted for. I would suggest that he dabbles in a bit of something now, just not sure, but I'm feeling a really big hunch...can't even say it's something strong even...just dabbles.

I would like to know more about the day / she dissapeared.
What time did she wake up / what was for breakfast / did she go to school / does she ride the school bus/ did she get off the bus? Does she school for 1/2 a day or all day?What did she do when she got home? What did she have for dinner? What time did she get her bathe?

We know she went to bed at 8 pm / they had the AC man there & family members... something just is wrong!!!

Watching the G/F on GVS I think she has fetal alcohol syndrome including a lazy eye. I grew up in FL and in HS my BF's sister has this. She was in special ed classes and had a mind up an 8 year old at 18. She was a beautiful girl but when you spoke with her she often didn't understand and her vocabulary was that of a small child. If you watch Misty's eyes in the interview with GVS one eye is looking towards the camera while the other is closed slightly and not focused forward. This would also make her responses more reasonable. My friend now has 2 kids but her husband has to help them with there home work and she is a good mom considering her restrictions. This is JMO but I thought Misty's eyes gave off something other than guilty.

If gf is 17, why are her parents not saying come home and get the he!! out of this situation!
Her parents are allowing these interviews knowing that gf isn't saying stuff right.
She best lawyer up.........or have some one talk for her.

Hi PassionFlower, I hadn't even thought of that, but you are so right! She might be average in intelligence but has had little schooling which is why she seems to be a bit daft. And if she has done many drugs in her time it will take it's toll on her brain and be very noticable. I would guess she is in a using stage at this point with the different ways we have seen her in such a short period of time. Then it's hard to not have a hit, say before an interview when you are so nervous! IMO

PS: That is pretty judgmental of me to say about her, but it is what came to mind when watching her. xox

Wow. No way I can catch up on these threads. I think I last posted and read on #2...

I'm sure you've all discussed, but I got a total Susan Smith vibe from the GF. The mom seemed odd on NG but I think she was trying to make herself look good compared to the dad. FWIW NG and her TH's said he seemed genuine, they seem to put a lot of weight on the quick offer of a poly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member