FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS - I tend to agree with you. It seems as though he might have tried to get his act together in that time. Still, they were hardcore drugs that he was arrested on. I can only wonder.

~bolded by always~

ITA. He was caught with GHB= date rape drug.

I know, I know his last arrest was 2002, maybe he learned how not to get caught. :waitasec:

well, she didn't deny it to shep. I think she is hoping nobody will notice her misdeeds, but likes pointing out the fathers. it is such an ugly situation all around. dysfunction clearly throughout everything surrounding these people.

Yeah, I notice he like, threw it out there, and she didn't say anything, then he moved on quickly...the whole thing felt awkward to me.

I'm afraid this is going to be a very twisted story like the CAYLEE story. 2 little darling girls doomed by their own family doings..........just the lifestyle.........so sad............

On NG tonight the bio mom stated the Dad took the kids for a visit & never brought them back. He went to the court filed for custody / gave the court a false address for her & she never got any papers so court gave him temporary custody / then when it was the next court date judge awarded him custody because she never went to the other hearing.

Another poster, who hopefully has the links, state biomom missed several court hearings.....she was not being honets.

according to the docs, yeah...6-7 years ago. I was only speculating with regards to making X ... but it would add up with everything that he was caught with ... all he'd need are a few items commonly housed under his sink. AND NO, before you ask - I'm not an X user - I researched all this on the Caylee case.:blowkiss:

He had X when he was busted.

MDMA= Ecstacy

R was the one doing the abusing, but it was thrown out due to lack of evidence. C moved and tried to get custody, but was never taken into protective care. My guess is that they both might have a past, so the "battered woman" left to get away from him, then get herself together and try for custody. Or else, maybe she took the kids with her, but they visited the dad, then he filed for temporary custody (while they were with him on visitation) and got it b/c they were already established with him. This is only speculation, so please keep that in mind. Florida has very lax laws regarding custody issues, and it's for this reason only that I suggest it might be how the dad got custody. I haven't found her "record" yet, but I'm searching really hard. If it's already been posted, I'll feel really dumb for not combing through every single thread first! I have a feeling she has a record, also. Just a hunch. Also, it's been alledged that when R was talking to the cops, he referred to M as "My dumb B*tch girlfriend"...that seems to flow along with his character rap sheet if you ask me. I wonder if this 16/17 year old was scared to death that he'd get violent and that's why she waited to call 911. Maybe she staged the backdoor. Maybe this child was abducted earlier than is being suggested and she was afraid to say something out of fear. PS - He has Meth on his rap sheet, as well as heroin. Now, why type of girl will get involved with a 24 y/o man that has 2 kids, lives in a trailer, and has a history of drugs? I would think a girl that has the same kind of background.

After listening to the 911 tapes several times I got the impression that she was more scared of him than the LE, she seemed to be concentrating on him more than the 911 operator. She could not focus on the 911 call for fear of what he was going to do, you can hear some of what he says...what was said off the tape?, WHY did he not call 911? Why did he have her call? Why did she say our daughter? She was scared to death...there is so much more I question...time will tell. Why did he not describe details to 911 and leave it to gf who couldn't.

Has LE confirmed IF the door or the deadbolt were tampered with in any way?

Yes, it is going to be very hard to "read" these people now. Dad is so obviously medicated. He was over the top on the 911 call - and now huge bandaid on neck. Last night on NG you could tell he had been given something. Same with bio-mom and probably even g/f. You can bet LE is watching all this - IF any of them have seen a Dr. and been given an Rx well ok - BUT if any are seriously addicted, well then - they will take the Rx AND continue with their habit which will present differently in behavior. We have to watch them very carefully - watch body language and facial expressions and eyes.
Personally, I think they are simply exhausted and still in shock. This can also cause them to appear calm and to be less aggressive.

He could have scratched himself while looking for his daughter for all we know. Maybe he climbed under his trailer or something.

Being a crane operator, they probably do regular drug testing. Not sure about that particular company, but most crane operators are carefully monitored, imo.

Can someone help me out? Which door was held open with the block? Was it the one with the deadbolt or the screendoor?

Today, 11:54 PM
chicoliving
Moderator Join Date: Aug 2003

recently updated article

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girlfriend Describes Waking Up, Finding Haleigh Gone
68 Hours After Amber Alert, Search For Missing 5-Year-Old Continues

The 17-year-old girlfriend of a man whose 5-year-old daughter disappeared early Tuesday morning told Channel 4 that she woke up, found the kitchen light on, the back door wide open and the girl missing.

Haleigh Cummings was last seen at 10 p.m. Monday in her father's mobile home in Satsuma, where Misty Croslin said she put the girl to sleep in a bedroom with her 3-year-old brother. At 3:30 a.m., the girl was reported missing. By first light, a massive search was under way and an Amber Alert was issued.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18700310/detail.html
Wait a minute...tonight I heard her say Haleigh was in her bed, in front of the TV, and the other child was with the GF in her bed. I'm getting bad vibes now.

Another poster, who hopefully has the links, state biomom missed several court hearings.....she was not being honets.

Many many lies going on............makes me sick! Where is that darling little girl?

And FWIW - we know dad is a crane operator. OSHA is all over that industry right now and the company he works for PDM is very upstanding. He would be subject to random drug tests and often - running a crane. Do we know how long he has worked there?

After listening to the 911 tapes several times I got the impression that she was more scared of him than the LE, she seemed to be concentrating on him more than the 911 operator. She could not focus on the 911 call for fear of what he was going to do, you can hear some of what he says...what was said off the tape?, WHY did he not call 911? Why did he have her call? Why did she say our daughter? She was scared to death...there is so much more I question...time will tell. Why did he not describe details to 911 and leave it to gf who couldn't.

I agree.

I said yesterday that I felt the gf was crying during the 911 calls in reaction to his emotions, not because the child was missing.

I'm afraid this is going to be a very twisted story like the CAYLEE story. 2 little darling girls doomed by their own family doings..........just the lifestyle.........so sad............

I think the hardest thing to take is that while Caylee was being memorialized by the world... an alert came out about this child. Having an endless situation, especially for people living in Florida has got to be extremely overwhelming... I know it is for me at the moment. I couldn't imagine months of "Haleigh" news now. :frown:

Wait a minute...tonight I heard her say Haleigh was in her bed, in front of the TV, and the other child was with the GF in her bed. I'm getting bad vibes now.
The tv was in the bedroom along with two beds. Haleigh was in the second bed about 4 feet from the GF according to their interview tonight on NG.

~bolded by always~

ITA. He was caught with GHB= date rape drug.

I know, I know his last arrest was 2002, maybe he learned how not to get caught. :waitasec:

BINGO Baby...and I HIGHLY speculate he was making X. Speculate, so don't bash me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks