FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing. Pretty sad that the judge seemed to think he was the better choice. Bio mom said on NG tonight that the judge said RC got custody in the best interest of the children.

Bio mom wasn't honest. Another poster posted links to where she missed severl court dates, etc. And what does the custody issues have to do with what's going on now?

Imo, it's another way to dig at the dad and has nothing to do with anything.

Are you sure about that?

I know I check mine.

We even get a note home when an SO moves into our school district.

I know exactly where all 2 of them live in my 5 mile radius. I know what kind of cars they drive and I have their faces etched in my brain.

And I know their exact offenses: no kids involved.

I am positive. People do not check and do not know. If they did, do you think they would move there? Would you?

True. This is a good sign. Sounds like he straightened up after Haleigh was born, imo. Amazing what 7 years of growing up can do for a fella. He is holding a steady job, it seems, and he is providing for his children adequately by all indications.

Last night when he refused to say bad things about Haleigh's mom and the divorce left me with a better impression about him. I thought he handled it very well.

SS - I tend to agree with you. It seems as though he might have tried to get his act together in that time. Still, they were hardcore drugs that he was arrested on. I can only wonder.

GF might be afraid of calling LE in because gf might know drugs where in the house.
Waited for Ron to get home and he would say what to do.
Ron has control over gf. Misty can't seem to tell a story straight.
Maybe she is a little slow........she told Greta 3-4 inches then spred her arms out like 2 chairs length........cannot measure. Greta asks who was closer to the door..........dah.........:waitasec:

And did you hear the 911 call? The operator asks for the numeric number of the address. gf says, "What's that?" The operator repeats it, "the numeric". She says something like, "I don't know what that is".

Not that she didn't know the number of the house, but she didn't know what NUMERIC meant.

I think she should go back to high school.

One thing about the g/f tonight on Greta - whe she was asked about the "back door being open" she looked down and to the left - that is a very distinct sign of deception. Watch the rerun or the video once it gets posted and see. Her arms crossed displays a very defensive posture.

Okay. I wasn't trying to disagree with you. Just offering alternative solutions, in case she isn't on drugs:) That's generally what we do here, right?;) No worries.:blowkiss:
LOL And you could very well be right! ;) It just bugged the hell out of me last night.

:blowkiss: No worries at all! Hugs~

If gf is 17, why are her parents not saying come home and get the he!! out of this situation!
Her parents are allowing these interviews knowing that gf isn't saying stuff right.
She best lawyer up.........or have some one talk for her.

LOL And you could very well be right! ;) It just bugged the hell out of me last night.

I seen it too. To me it looked drug induced. Maybe they gave her Xanax or something to clam her nerves.

For some reason, and I know it may seem silly, or I might be wrong, but what bothers me is the mother and grandmother always (I hate to use this phrase) throwing the father under the bus. What is your take on that? Also, I noticed today on Fox, Shepard brought up the fact that she lost custody over drug charges, but tonight on NG she says she missed a court date, and felt she wasn't heard?

I don't know what to think about that stuff.

(for the record, I agreed with you earlier than she could be on stuff. I hear she's had priors.)

Just my opinion but if she is a person that does illegal drugs, it'll make anyone slow after awhile.

She is probably ripped out of her mind in that interview.
Again just my :twocents:

And excellent point why she may have waiting to call 911. The timing is just so suspicious, child missing exactly right b4 the dad gets home?

GF might be afraid of calling LE in because gf might know drugs where in the house.
Waited for Ron to get home and he would say what to do.
Ron has control over gf. Misty can't seem to tell a story straight.
Maybe she is a little slow........she told Greta 3-4 inches then spred her arms out like 2 chairs length........cannot measure. Greta asks who was closer to the door..........dah.........:waitasec:

And did you hear the 911 call? The operator asks for the numeric number of the address. gf says, "What's that?" The operator repeats it, "the numeric". She says something like, "I don't know what that is".

Not that she didn't know the number of the house, but she didn't know what NUMERIC meant.

I think she should go back to high school.
Awww. I see her a little lacking in the skills, but not everyone learns those things anymore because they are not being taught. Do you know how many teens today know which finger the index finger is?! Ask a few. The answers will shock you.

True, but he said he had her for 3 years which would make the baby a year old or less..even still I wonder why they would choose him with only 4 years of good behavior to be trusted with a 1 year old.:waitasec:
Like I said, not trying to be too judgmental because I think its wonderful that a man can take custody of his kids and work through it..(like my own husband)
I am set right now on the gf..she can't keep her story straight for nothing..tears mean nothing to me, truth does, and I have seen her today 3 times give different statements.. Scary to think of what might have really happened.

On NG tonight the bio mom stated the Dad took the kids for a visit & never brought them back. He went to the court filed for custody / gave the court a false address for her & she never got any papers so court gave him temporary custody / then when it was the next court date judge awarded him custody because she never went to the other hearing.

If gf is 17, why are her parents not saying come home and get the he!! out of this situation!
Her parents are allowing these interviews knowing that gf isn't saying stuff right.
She best lawyer up.........or have some one talk for her.

Well they didn't seem to mind their 17 yr old baby girl shacking up with a 24/25 (I seen both ages reported) so why would they bother protecting her from the press/public. I'm so furious with these parents!!

I am positive. People do not check and do not know. If they did, do you think they would move there? Would you?

Well, I guess it would be hard to keep track of all 44 of those guys. ;)

No, I would not move there for that and every other reason you can possibly think of for not wanting to move to a place.

I think I will save Florida for my retirement years. On the coast.

For some reason, and I know it may seem silly, or I might be wrong, but what bothers me is the mother and grandmother always (I hate to use this phrase) throwing the father under the bus. What is your take on that? Also, I noticed today on Fox, Shepard brought up the fact that she lost custody over drug charges, but tonight on NG she says she missed a court date, and felt she wasn't heard?

well, she didn't deny it to shep. I think she is hoping nobody will notice her misdeeds, but likes pointing out the fathers. it is such an ugly situation all around. dysfunction clearly throughout everything surrounding these people.

7 years ago right?

According to the docs, yeah...6-7 years ago. I was only speculating with regards to making X ... but it would add up with everything that he was caught with ... all he'd need are a few items commonly housed under his sink. AND NO, before you ask - I'm not an X user - I researched all this on the Caylee case.:blowkiss:

I seen it too. To me it looked drug induced. Maybe they gave her Xanax or something to clam her nerves.
Yes, it is going to be very hard to "read" these people now. Dad is so obviously medicated. He was over the top on the 911 call - and now huge bandaid on neck. Last night on NG you could tell he had been given something. Same with bio-mom and probably even g/f. You can bet LE is watching all this - IF any of them have seen a Dr. and been given an Rx well ok - BUT if any are seriously addicted, well then - they will take the Rx AND continue with their habit which will present differently in behavior. We have to watch them very carefully - watch body language and facial expressions and eyes.

I think it is sour grapes and bordering on motive here. They need to shut up and present themselves as adults who are more worried about Haleigh instead of ripping the father to shreds publically.

Her story is not true according to the court reports. She was notified and her attorney responded. She isn't telling the whole story.

Found what I believe is the previous tenant. I can't get the link to post and I don't dare slap his name up here. Any sugestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member