FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, if you scroll back a few pages you will see that The g/f said in her OWN VOICE to the 911 operator that she put the child to bed at 10pm

Then in her Own voice in the utube clip to the media she says it was at 8pm

that isn't poor reporting :( that is lying

I thought she said she last saw her at 10 not that she put her to bed at 10.

I see that now Jane, it's my own fault for not catching up properly. I spent the best part of yesterday following the story and missed all of the evening(your time) chat. I'm all up to speed now, at least I think I am lol :)

My mind is made up. And you can all crucify me if you want. This is a staged abduction in my opinion. I just watched Crystals interview with Nancy Grace and she was told 3 seperate stories about the sleeping arrangements. OMG is all I can say.

My mind is made up too - Dad/Misty involved - staged the abduction. They need to be separated out and requestioned before they lawyer up.

What we know so far....

1. GF puts kids to bed at 8:00
2. GF goes to bed around 10:00 last time she sees both kids
(Haleigh apparently in her own bed but in the same room as GF...this has not been clearified yet)
3. GF wakes up to use bathroom around 3:00
4. GF notices back door open and screen door held open by cinder block
5. Gf looks and sees Haleigh is missing from bed and can not find her
6. Dad gets home around 3:25-3:30
7. Police are called

What I would be looking into....
1. There are at least 44 sex offenders in 5 mile radius of this house.
2. How long has this family lived in this house???? Who lived there before?
**it would seem as though someone had a key to the back door to be able to enter without forced entry
**the cinder block holding the door open seems to indicate someone looking to make a fast exit and having had a planned kidknapping
3. Had there been a sex offender living there before these people moved there??? (possibly noticing this child because they had lived there???)
4. Are there any places in the nearby area to park a car off the side of the road for a quick get away???.....it would be hard to run off for any distance carrying a child. Unless the perp lived close enough by this home to run there with the child.....maybe through the woods, trail near home, etc.

Just some thoughts to get out of my head as to some things I would be looking into....and I am sure the LE are.

Does anyone have the links for the father and girlfriend on the Nancy Grace & Greta shows last night? I would love to watch online, Thanks in advance =)

My mind is made up too - Dad/Misty involved - staged the abduction. They need to be separated out and requestioned before they lawyer up.

I don't think it will even get as far as them lawyering up. I think they are going to crack, he looks like he is about to burst, I heard him huff and puff during the Nancy Grace interview and the pressure is getting too much for him I think. She looks really scared and is following his rules.

Wow. Just Wow. The GF/Dad can't keep stories straight. Doors are locked but wide open with bricks that aren't ever seen in the yard, kids & GF sleeping together in bed...but wait...no they're not! Was it 8pm or 10pm? Only thing thats certain is dad "was at work!!!". Man, next thing you know ZG will be appearing in the scenario. I really really think they need to lawyer up before they say anything else. IMO, I think dad/GF are both shifty. He didn't seem to emotional to me in that NG interview, couldn't even look at the camera.

:furious: Here is yet another story!
According to Cummings, Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom. When she didn't return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed the back door was open.
There were still no firm leads in the case. Detectives wouldn't say whether Croslin, Cummings or anyone else in the family were a focus of the investigation.
Appearing on FOX News on Thursday, Sheffield answered "yes" when asked whether it was true that Croslin had given conflicting statements to police.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

OKay, so she was or was not sleeping with Haleigh?
Which one got up to go to the bathroom?:furious:

Either she is a liar, wasn't home watching the kids or was so high she doesnt remember. I watched the g/f on Greta last nite & heard at least 2 stories out of her. The more she talked the more nervous the boyfriend got.

With daddy's record for drugs, it is scarey to think the courts found HIM to be the more fit parent.

I don't see them lawyering up either.
Don't think they have the money to do so.
There are only so many free legal eagles out there and the Anthony's have cornered the market in that market segment.
Unless and until they are charged I don't think you will see them lawyered up.

Wow. Just Wow. The GF/Dad can't keep stories straight. Doors are locked but wide open with bricks that aren't ever seen in the yard, kids & GF sleeping together in bed...but wait...no they're not! Was it 8pm or 10pm? Only thing thats certain is dad "was at work!!!". Man, next thing you know ZG will be appearing in the scenario. I really really think they need to lawyer up before they say anything else. IMO, I think dad/GF are both shifty. He didn't seem to emotional to me in that NG interview, couldn't even look at the camera.

Bolded by me.

Yet he is telling Misty to look at the camera during the Greta interview :bang:

Ok...straighten me out. I've read where it was the GF that got up to use the bathroom and then noticed the door open and the child gone AND I've read where it was the child that got up to use the bathroom. So which is it? Yet more conflicting stories here....

Like only a few posters, I feel this is like the Lundsford case - So many were out to get the Father/Grandfather - these were good people just not polished like some thought. This guy had his kids and a job - a live-in girlfriend does not shock me.

The past drug record does not play into anything for me because of the time gone by - If being realistic, drug use was and is more prevalent than admitted by most people. I did not get upset with father's 911 swearing, I don't talk like that, but my son might if he were in the same situation. Her not calling 911 right away - we think we would but if you are frozen by fear - are you sure what you would do? And I for one would never be able to do these TV interviews with grace. I go blind and deaf the few times I have had to do public speaking.

Because we follow all of these cases minute by minute, we jump ahead and try to solve the case before we know all of the facts - I know I do. I was taken in by s. smith and angry that I was. I have not formed definte opinions yet but am leaning toward believing what this couple has told us so far. My kids are grown now just so you won't be suspicious, but I use to refer to them sometimes as The Monsters.

Either she is a liar, wasn't home watching the kids or was so high she doesnt remember. I watched the g/f on Greta last nite & heard at least 2 stories out of her. The more she talked the more nervous the boyfriend got.

With daddy's record for drugs, it is scarey to think the courts found HIM to be the more fit parent.

I noticed how he kept looking at her out the corner of his eye. Very strange, hanging on her every word. Reminds me of Mr Gerry McCann.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but where are the reports coming from that Ronald is 24? If B/D is Oct. 1983, wouldn't that make him 25?

I don't see them lawyering up either.
Don't think they have the money to do so.
There are only so many free legal eagles out there and the Anthony's have cornered the market in that market segment.
Unless and until they are charged I don't think you will see them lawyered up.

Some will step up to the task to get in the spotlight, don't ya think?

I was just reading over at the "Marc Klaas wants to know..." thread and something popped out at me.

As I was listening to gf blather yesterday about blankets I couldn't understand why in the world she would even mention these things. I was thinking: who cares about the blankets? WTF is the child??

What was she saying? She was saying she washed Haleigh's blanket. Think about that for a minute. Why would she feel the need to tell a reporter that she washed Haleigh's blanket?

Could it be that LE was grilling her about the blanket and so felt it relevant?

Why did she wash the blanket? Why JUST the blanket? When kids pee in the bed, the sheets usually take the biggest hit. Did she wash or change the sheets, too?

And why did she feel she needed to talk about HER blanket as being missing? Who cares about her blanket! Unless there is some relevance in it being missing.

Haleigh's blanket was washed.

Misty's blanket was missing. She had to use a blanket normally used as on the window. Supposedly her blanket is in a van that was taken away. Why was her sleeping blanket in somebody's van in the first place??

When Haleigh is found, will she be found with Misty's blanket? And was Haleigh's own blanket washed to hide something that wasn't urine?

Me thinketh she protesteth too MUCH !!!!

"I didnt do anything to that little girl"

But in the 911 it was OUR DAUGHTER

Gut feeling is this could be a staged abduction - they've seen the notoriety that Caylee/Casey got and decided to jump in on the media frenzy and become famous and RICH

OR other gut feeling is the G/f is up to her teeth in it

You know, I've had this gut feeling for awhile now too ... about them 'staging' the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member