FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't or won't. My impression of his answer was that he could but chooses not to because the answer might contradict the father's statement. And he does not want to give anything away just yet. KWIM?

I got the same impression...he meant "won't answer about her being at school Monday."

That is what I am taking from it too, however I tend to think that since the father said he picked her up from the bus, that certainly she did not go to school that day..
Something is really wrong here! If nothing was wrong, LE would have already told the public that these people were all clear..Maybe they are only focusing on one of them and saying that no one is clear just to stay closed lipped with the one that isn't telling the truth..
The GF...JMHO

Yeppers, LE is not clearing them at all.....that speaks volumes.

With all the smoking I've seen from all the family members involved in this case, I doubt seriously that anyone went outside for their cigarettes (although that would be an easy explanation for why the door was opened, and why Misty doesn't want to tell Dad that she inadvertently may have contributed to Haleigh's disappearance......).

I think that Misty was not home at the time of the abduction. And I do think it was an abduction. It is very plausible that the abductor may know the family in some way, and be very familiar with their movements/routines. If Misty left the house on a regular basis to party or visit someone in the evenings after putting the kids to bed, and the abductor/SO was keeping an eye on the place, he would have had plenty of time to go in the back door (that Misty had unlocked before leaving, to give her easy, unnoticed access back into the house, so as to not arouse suspicion with the neighbors), grab Haleigh, and take off (possibly by boat).

I think Misty is lying, but I don't think she was directly involved in Haleigh's disappearance. I pray I am right, because honestly, I have become so jaded by the Susan Smiths and Casey Anthonys of the world...my first thought when I hear a child is missing, is "the mom/dad did it". Sad world.

I truly think that they have a good idea what happened, yet are waiting on evidence to come back from the labs to name their POI..

Maybe she Haleigh didnt wake up. Slept right through the abduction.

Its hard to tell what the real emotions are when we see interviews and pics, not sure what is really going on behind the scenes, and in a situation like this I hope to never go through, not sure how I would react in public.

With the 911 calls, I don't know about the rest of you. But in a situations its hard to recall what took place. It might take some calming down to remember what happen.

I wonder if Misty is just wording her words wrong and thats why there is some specualtion of what really happen.

Can't or won't. My impression of his answer was that he could but chooses not to because the answer might contradict the father's statement. And he does not want to give anything away just yet. KWIM?

I just had yet another thought.

If the school records show that Haleigh was not in school on Monday, and like Ronald claims, he showed up at work at 3:45 instead of at 3:00 like he's supposed to....doesn't that seem kinda suspect? What would he have been doing for those extra 45 minutes?

Assuming that the school records indeed show that she was not in school on Monday.

Here's a thought. Knowing that a locked mobile home door can be popped in a second with a screwdriver or pocketknife:

What if perp tried to open backdoor after propping open screen/storm door with block and could not open it due to deadbolt. Goes around the house and tries to open front door and is successful. Closes door behind him.

Abducts child and then opens back door/dead bolt from INSIDE and exits that door. Less conspicuous to exit back door with child than front door.

Is it clear if "back door propped open" is the actual door or the screen? Most mobile home doors have a storm door or screen in addition to the main door.
I am a bit confused about the Cinder Block, but was thinking it could have been used to look in some of the windows, some mobile home windows are higher than an average sized person. I know it was supposedly used to prop the back door open and don't know how or why it would be moved from a window to the back door...just thinking.

Below is what posted on tIhe Mark K question thread. I have been following from the begining and after Le stating they can't say about school Monday, they are searching a certain area in the woods behind the house and reinterveiwing some of the family members. I feel my thoughts all along are right on. I hope LE cracks them soon.
Well I Have been following this since day one. I think the GF and Dad are hinky. neither one can do an interview with open eyes. The GF has changed her story about where the girl was sleeping at least 3 times on camera.
I also think the press stinks in this case. they keep getting things wrong. Everybody wants the scoop and they don't check their scoop before airing it.
The Bio mom appears to know nothing. the Gma made a statement we get them every other weekend. That leads me to believe Gma picks them up for visits.
Also I have a HUGE problem with the Dad having a 17 yr old live in girlfriend. This is against the law. She is a child she should be planning prom not playing house with a 25 yr old. As a mom of two girls oldest being 12 I am appauled at the number of people who can look past this. I will not give Ronald nor the parents a pass on this.
Sorry for the long post this case just really ticks me off.

Could be.....I'm only 'reading'......no audio.

I also noticed that he said they "Chose" to stay in the tent that they had other close places they could stay. So Take that for what you will, I took it as LE was not really concerned about their comfort....and if LE thought them totally innocent they would be. If that makes sense.

If the school records show that Haleigh was not in school on Monday, and like Ronald claims, he showed up at work at 3:45 instead of at 3:00 like he's supposed to....doesn't that seem kinda suspect? What would he have been doing for those extra 45 minutes?

Assuming that the school records indeed show that she was not in school on Monday.
I wonder just how thoroughly they have questioned the other child that was in the house ?

With all the smoking I've seen from all the family members involved in this case, I doubt seriously that anyone went outside for their cigarettes (although that would be an easy explanation for why the door was opened, and why Misty doesn't want to tell Dad that she inadvertently may have contributed to Haleigh's disappearance......).

I think that Misty was not home at the time of the abduction. And I do think it was an abduction. It is very plausible that the abductor may know the family in some way, and be very familiar with their movements/routines. If Misty left the house on a regular basis to party or visit someone in the evenings after putting the kids to bed, and the abductor/SO was keeping an eye on the place, he would have had plenty of time to go in the back door (that Misty had unlocked before leaving, to give her easy, unnoticed access back into the house, so as to not arouse suspicion with the neighbors), grab Haleigh, and take off (possibly by boat).

I think Misty is lying, but I don't think she was directly involved in Haleigh's disappearance. I pray I am right, because honestly, I have become so jaded by the Susan Smiths and Casey Anthonys of the world...my first thought when I hear a child is missing, is "the mom/dad did it". Sad world.

I understand that completely! To be honest with you, I think this is becoming more and more popular in this country, parents hurting their children..Its getting bad out there..I wish I had the ability to know when and where it would happen, I wish that one person in this world would know before so that it can all be stopped..

I have wondered that too. Hoping that he did pick her up, it would not be good to have any more inconcistences in their stories. I want to believe they are innocent of harming her. But I think it is so easy to point to ones who are closest to the situation.

I also noticed that he said they "Chose" to stay in the tent that they had other close places they could stay. So Take that for what you will, I took it as LE was not really concerned about their comfort....and if LE thought them totally innocent they would be. If that makes sense.

I look at it this way its easier for LE to know their whereabouts if they are right there.

They choose to stay close for a reason, and it isn't for the news on what might turn up..LE would go to them wherever they are to tell them.
I think they choose to stay there so that their own families aren't listening to their conversations, and to watch to see what is brought out of that house for evidence.

The 3 pm thing has bothered me to. he says got her off the bus. Well my kids get out at 3:30 and get off the bus at 4:30. Wonder what time school lets out there?

Drug users are very shady people. It would go to reason when dad was talking in the 911 call about he will kill the person if he finds them before the police, he may have had an idea who it was. Wonder if he owes someone some money........then again I just can't shake the feeling these two did something to her.

The 3 pm thing has bothered me to. he says got her off the bus. Well my kids get out at 3:30 and get off the bus at 4:30. Wonder what time school lets out there?

My son who is in the 4th grade gets out at 2:30 and is home by 2:40..not sure about Florida schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98