FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope i don't get in trouble for saying this. but it's really different from the anthony case because it's a much different kind of family, IMO. not that the anthonys aren't really problematic, but i find reading into the things this family is saying and doing to be not all that productive, whereas reading into the caylee case seems to make a little more sense...i think the anthonys are capable of covering stuff up and plotting. not sure these people are. sometimes what you see is what you get.

I hear you, no offense in what you're saying, it is, what it is. Although I really wish someone would have a little heart to heart with "Chad" about inappropriate behavior. If I had a MySpace account I'd send him a message. They really just don't know any better, the "adults" in this case are very young.

I don't believe the girlfriend. JMO but she seems guilty to me. She gives too much information, she can barely squeeze a tear out, she is trying too hard to make her voice break.....

I just had yet another thought.

If the school records show that Haleigh was not in school on Monday, and like Ronald claims, he showed up at work at 3:45 instead of at 3:00 like he's supposed to....doesn't that seem kinda suspect? What would he have been doing for those extra 45 minutes?

Assuming that the school records indeed show that she was not in school on Monday.

OMG I don't want to even think about what he was doing in those 45 mins if that is the case:furious:
My mind is so quick to jump there , but followed by my heart. Ugg I hope and Pray that I am wrong.
Either way Haleigh is missing.:(

If my child were missing, I would much rather have the finger pointed at me, and them be wrong, than not have the finger pointed at me, and them be right..
KWIM?

i don't know if this has been brought up, but if LE gets the school's attendence records & they show that Hayleigh was absent on Mon., do they have any concrete proof of when she was actually seen for the last time? Someone other than the dad & GF, who I am having a hard time trusting?

Could something have happened to Hayleigh between the last time she attended school and when reported missing, or over the weekend?

I really think something will come out when they look at the school records. I think something may have happened way before she was reported missing. Maybe something after/during a party at the house.

Anyone else wondering about the fact that a railroad runs not even a quarter mile from the house? And it has a bridge that crosses the river?

Here's a link to a google satellite map linking the closest SO, MC's brother, and Haleigh's home. Please note how close the river is, and there's woods surrounding. I know LE stated the SO's were cleared, but thought I'd show this map anyway. What about if Haleigh went missing earlier than what was reported? Could she have gone to the river, maybe one of the docks? It was reported earlier on that one of the trails of her scent led dogs to a dock. Could she have tried to walk to MC's brother's house to play with the boys and got sidetracked by taking the wrong path and meeting up with the water? I'm sorry, this still smells of an abduction to me, and I just can't shake it. Maybe MC knows more, maybe not, but something seems off and I honestly think Haleigh was abducted. How are the windows in that particular doublewide made? Are they like "normal" Anderson windows? Were any windows unlocked, maybe cracked for air? The a/c man was there but it wasn't reported that he fixed the air conditioner. Maybe it was just an assessment to see what was wrong with the a/c. Maybe there were windows open afterall, I mean, especially if the a/c was broken or not working up to par. If so, I would find it highly probable that someone could prop the screen door with a cinder block or brick to prepare for getaway, then could climb into a window that's obviously not high off of the ground, then go to retrieve Haleigh, and end with unlocking the deadbolt while walking through the propped open screen door. It's what happened in the Lunsford case. I could buy this.

On another note, if weed was involved in any way possible, it could be a reason for the need to do a 2nd poly. Marijuana is a relaxer, therefore a good and proper reading wouldn't be seen. Nerves are also a reason to perform a 2nd poly...could be too jittery to get a proper reading.

Here's the link to the google map of: A Haleigh's residence (202 Green Lane), B the nearest SO (212 Monroe Avenue), & C MC's brother (116 Tyler Street)...notice how close the river is.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=202+Green+Lane+Satsuma+Florida&daddr=212+Monroe+Avenue+Satsuma+Florida+to:116+Tyler+Street+Satsuma+Florida&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.013085,56.25&ie=UTF8&ll=29.573326,-81.674488&spn=0.008305,0.013733&t=h&z=16

I also noticed that he said they "Chose" to stay in the tent that they had other close places they could stay. So Take that for what you will, I took it as LE was not really concerned about their comfort....and if LE thought them totally innocent they would be. If that makes sense.

I'm not sure they the fact they stayed on the property makes them seem suspicious. I know for a fact, if it was my daughter missing, I would want to be right there, on the scene, watching every move the detectives were making, hoping for any little piece of information that might lead to my little girl. I don't know that I could pull myself away to go to a neighbor's house or a hotel. I would want to be right there.

They choose to stay close for a reason, and it isn't for the news on what might turn up..LE would go to them wherever they are to tell them.
I think they choose to stay there so that their own families aren't listening to their conversations, and to watch to see what is brought out of that house for evidence.
I wondered why they stayed in the tent! But your post makes sense- that probably is why!

I have a bad, hinky feeling about this family (especially the GF). Mind you, if LE comes out and says that they are not suspects I will respect that conclusion. However, my "gut" feeling on the father and the GF is NOT GOOD. I know THEY say they passed lie detectors but until LE (or the FBI) alludes to that then...I heard the GF took two lie detectors. If you pass the first one with "flying colors" why would they ask you to take another?

I'm Southern and have one or two country relatives (in TN) that behave exactly as the Dad does when upset (even when they are **totally lying** and admit later to others they had been lying) complete with the cursing, acting over the top upset, threatening to shoot people, etc. They also behave exactly as Dad did later when calmed down.

But regardless, the hinky meter was ding ding dinging for me when the GF referred to Haleigh in the past tense! Not a good sign. GF claims to the 911 operator that the doors were LOCKED but then we now know that the backdoor was propped open with a cinderblock from the yard and there was no forced entry.

No forced entry means either: 1) someone let intruder in, OR 2) the door was left open/unlocked. The GF and Dad have mentioned numerous times about making sure the doors were locked...so hmmmm...

Speculation: Maybe something happened to the child BEFORE Dad went to work and maybe he and GF cooked up this alibi for her to call as he was coming home from work?

Or maybe Dad has nothing to do with it, was at work, and GF hurt the child or had people over who hurt the child (which she is afraid to admit to the Dad). GF keeps referring to "THEM". Who is "them"? I would think a pedophile or a kidnapper would not run in packs stealing one child (out of two) from a trailer.

And we are talking about a trailer, right? You can hear every sound and footfall in a trailer! This isn't like stealing a child from a big house. This alleged abduction involves breaking in/sneaking into a trailer and taking the child from the same room as a sleeping adult.

If it ain't fittin' it just ain't fittin'...

MOO
Agree with all of this. Another thing that seems sort of "hinky" to me is the father's wording on the 911 call. He was talking as if he KNEW without a doubt that someone had taken Haleigh just after finding out from gf that the child wasn't in the house. I don't know for sure, but at that point I would think I would be more questioning as to where the child may be, maybe walked outside at night, maybe someone took her...but to KNOW that someone had abducted the child so soon after the event...raises my suspicion.

They choose to stay close for a reason, and it isn't for the news on what might turn up..LE would go to them wherever they are to tell them.
I think they choose to stay there so that their own families aren't listening to their conversations, and to watch to see what is brought out of that house for evidence.

I totally respect your opinions and I may be completely wrong, but if it were me, I'd want to stay as close to the rescue team as possible. I wouldn't want to wait for LE to come and get me or anything, I'd want to be right there so I could help find my child!

A reporter asked the sheriff why the family has not released more photos/video of Haleigh?

I think that is a good question.

I can recall 4 photos.

These people aren't level. moo

I don't think they have the photos to release. Look whats on the mom's computer, sge had 185 pix. 6 of Haleigh, of those 6 only 4 where you could actually see Haleigh to identify her. The other 2 could be anyone.

The 3 pm thing has bothered me to. he says got her off the bus. Well my kids get out at 3:30 and get off the bus at 4:30. Wonder what time school lets out there?
School districts decide their hours independently. It would also make a difference if they were first on or off the bus. (Off Topic: I personally think it is wrong to make kids ride a bus for an hour! They need more buses and direct routes.)

I'm not sure they the fact they stayed on the property makes them seem suspicious. I know for a fact, if it was my daughter missing, I would want to be right there, on the scene, watching every move the detectives were making, hoping for any little piece of information that might lead to my little girl. I don't know that I could pull myself away to go to a neighbor's house or a hotel. I would want to be right there.

The detectives are not going to give them the information on a lead. Especially given the father said he would kill whoever has his child. If they find her, they will not bring her to the daddy, they would take her straight to the hospital to be evaluated.
They are staying close, without family members, alone in a tent...RED FLAG!

Interesting thing about school...don't know if it will help.

If I am not mistaken STATEWIDE, you have to call in your child's absence that day. If you don't call in the absence, the school calls you (automated recording) and the recording will leave a message (I forget to call when my son is sick all of the time). I wonder what phone number the school has on file for Haleigh???

Again, I think this is statewide...other FL residents may want to chime in.

Agree with all of this. Another thing that seems sort of "hinky" to me is the father's wording on the 911 call. He was talking as if he KNEW without a doubt that someone had taken Haleigh just after finding out from gf that the child wasn't in the house. I don't know for sure, but at that point I would think I would be more questioning as to where the child may be, maybe walked outside at night, maybe someone took her...but to KNOW that someone had abducted the child so soon after the event...raises my suspicion.

Agreed, off the bat he assumes she was abducted, not taking into account maybe she wandered off? Then he says he knows his daughter and she wouldn't go outside at night, she's afraid of the dark. Its suspicious, on the other hand maybe he thought it was the quickest way to get the cops out there (also threatening to kill whoever took her if he gets to them first) he wanted the cops there asap and was freaking out since they weren't arriving fast enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98