FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this part first...Hardy is the Putnam County Sheriff....From GVS transcripts for Feb 11

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that the child was sleeping in the same bed with her? Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what she's telling us, Greta, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was any -- was the -- was there another child in the bed, as well? Because I know there's another child in the home.

HARDY: No, there was a brother in the home, a younger brother.

VAN SUSTEREN: But he wasn't in the same bed with the girlfriend and the missing child?

HARDY: No, ma'am. He was -- I believe he was in another room, another bed or another -- another bedding area. I don't believe he was on the same bed, no.

Right ...I see where you might take that to mean that they were in the same bed but again this is a REPORTER reporting what he thinks the girlfriend said...not what he knows to be a fact. They were all in the same room, Junior...the little brother in a bed with the girlfriend and Haleigh in another bed NEXT to the bed the girlfriend was in. Very confusing but I don't think the girlfriend changed her story I think there are inconsistincies(sp) with what is being reported.

Earlier today, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that investigators have collected evidence from Cummings' mobile home but would not describe the evidence.

"I can't discuss what evidence was taken into custody," Hardy said. "I don't want to reveal what was found or not found."

The evidence has since been sent to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Regional Crime Lab for analysis.

Speaking with Fox News, Putnam County Sheriff's Office Capt. Steve Rose confirmed reports that there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin, and the children. He refused to elaborate on what the problems were, saying only, "There have been some investigations done through the Department of Children and Families," Rose said.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...police-say-haleigh-cummings-was-abducted.html

My question now is where is the little boy? PLEASE tell me he's not sleeping in a tent with them!

I just watched the Greta interview from last night.
My Hinky meter is going off big time. I feel that they are Lying
Whats with there freaking Attitudes?

Earlier today, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that investigators have collected evidence from Cummings' mobile home but would not describe the evidence.

"I can't discuss what evidence was taken into custody," Hardy said. "I don't want to reveal what was found or not found."

The evidence has since been sent to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Regional Crime Lab for analysis.

Speaking with Fox News, Putnam County Sheriff's Office Capt. Steve Rose confirmed reports that there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin, and the children. He refused to elaborate on what the problems were, saying only, "There have been some investigations done through the Department of Children and Families," Rose said.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...police-say-haleigh-cummings-was-abducted.html

RUT RO :eek:

Just a question wouldn't LE come out and say that they passed the Ld test if they did?
Am I correct in thinking that they would if they passed?

I found a court record in Flagler County that appears to be closed and I can't figure out what it's about. I'll just post here and maybe someone with better sleuthing skills than me can find the court record somewhere:

Document Type: (CP) COURT PAPER
Modified Date:
Record Date : 3/29/2005 3:52:08 PM
Event Date : Not Available
First Party: CROSLIN,L <--I believe this is Misty's mother
CROSLIN,MISTY
Second Party: M,J -MINOR
Book Type: OR
Book / Page: 1221 / 1492
# of Pages: 5
Consideration: 0.00
Legal Description
Legal:Address:
Case Number: 05-000387-DR

Mods - I hope this is okay. Please remove if not.

I just watched the Greta interview from last night.
My Hinky meter is going off big time. I feel that they are Lying
Whats with there freaking Attitudes?

I don't know if they have an attitude as such but I was very concerned with the one worded answers, they only seemed to elaborate when they were pressed by interviewer.

This family has been investigated my Children and Family Services because of the custody and drug issues in the family and with the bio mom. There is a custody battle going on between the bio mom and her mother against the dad and the girlfriend. The children were in the custody of their father due to the bio moms PAST drug use and claims to have since cleaned up her life and wants her kids back.

Am I the only one that feels it's strange that the bio mom's bf/fiance is on myspace sending her things from the applications or games or whatever they're called?

Her little girl is missing and he wants to play computer games???

This family has been investigated my Children and Family Services because of the custody and drug issues in the family and with the bio mom. There is a custody battle going on between the bio mom and her mother against the dad and the girlfriend. The children were in the custody of their father due to the bio moms PAST drug use and claims to have since cleaned up her life and wants her kids back.

According to the fathers record though (which someone copied and pasted into one of these threads last night) he has all kinds of drug charges (ranging from cocaine, marijuana, meth, opium, etc) too. So, I don't think the problem is just the mother here.

My question now is where is the little boy? PLEASE tell me he's not sleeping in a tent with them!

I hope to hell not either. Very curious that they would be forced to sleep in a tent when it appears that there are all kinds of relatives close at hand. Was it their choice to be alone so that they could have complete privacy to talk at will and not be afraid of being overheard. Hmm.

Am I the only one that feels it's strange that the bio mom's bf/fiance is on myspace sending her things from the applications or games or whatever they're called?

That is weird.

Right ...I see where you might take that to mean that they were in the same bed but again this is a REPORTER reporting what he thinks the girlfriend said...not what he knows to be a fact. They were all in the same room, Junior...the little brother in a bed with the girlfriend and Haleigh in another bed NEXT to the bed the girlfriend was in. Very confusing but I don't think the girlfriend changed her story I think there are inconsistincies(sp) with what is being reported.

"Hardy" is the Putnam County Sheriff...the ones who she TOLD this story to.

VAN SUSTEREN: One of -- the person who first reported the child missing was the girlfriend to the father. Her name is Misty. She was -- she apparently had gone -- she had last seen the child about 10:00 PM the night before and that the child was sleeping in the same bed with her? Is that correct?

HARDY: That's what SHE'S telling us, Greta, yes.

Seems like these are all children wanting to be in an adult world.

I hope to hell not either. Very curious that they would be forced to sleep in a tent when it appears that there are all kinds of relatives close at hand. Was it their choice to be alone so that they could have complete privacy to talk at will and not be afraid of being overheard. Hmm.
I thought the same thing.

Just a question wouldn't LE come out and say that they passed the Ld test if they did?
Am I correct in thinking that they would if they passed?

I mentioned earlier that maybe it wasn't in Haleigh's best interest for the public to know that Ronald and Misty had been eliminated as suspects.

We're always hearing about LE witholding certain evidence and information from the media because it's an ongoing investigation. Usually, that's because they don't want the abductor (if there is one) hearing about it on TV.

As it stands right now, just going by the bare bones of this story, I don't think it adds up to a stranger abduction. At this time, I don't think Dad or Mom is involved.

Someone mentioned in thread one a report was found involving GF being assaulted in 2005. That would make her 13, not 15. Has this been discussed further? Too many threads now for me to catch up.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members