FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From every video I have watched of them I don't see where the g/f changes her story at all. I believe both of them 100%.

Yes it was confirmed by LE that he worked that evening. Haleigh also was in school that Monday....the dad picked her up from school, before work. What I want to know is if they have 2 cars? Did the dad have a car....a van? Becvause Misti did say something about someone taking the van and I want to know if there were two cars...if there are has the vehicles been checked for signs of the girl...fingerprints or what. Anyone else hear what van the girlfriend was talking about in her interview?

I'm really confused what van she was talking about, and even more confused because I haven't heard LE say anything about a van.

Does anyone have the girlfriends info on who her parents are? Is she really 17?

I think her parents are Hank Sr and Lisa Carmen. They've lived in TN and Daytona. Dad could be living in Michigan.

I am now convinced Misty and Ron are responsible. I think maybe Ron killed the child out of rage for bed wetting, then staged it to look like an abduction, making Misty go along with him. As much as Ron is making her go along with this, Misty is going along willingly.

You know, suzet, you may be on to something here. That would also explain why Misty kept rambling on and on about the blankets and about how one had been soiled or whatever.

I don't know what to think. At first I thought a stranger, then I thought the g/f, now I'm thinking it could either be a hoax (and that she's actually safe somewhere and just being hid by a family member to get revenge on Ronald, or it could be to see if they could coax a reward out of LE or fame) or it could very well be a custody thing.

Thank makes sense Meow, say for example she would prop the back door open so that she could reenter the trailer without a key? And by using the back door it wouldn't draw attention that her front door was wide open while she went for a visit? You know what I'm saying?

I know exactly what your saying, Kat, and i think it would explain why she can't get her stories straight. Even in the Greta transcript she has a problem explaining the distance as to how far away Haleigh was sleeping from her:

"VAN SUSTEREN: How far was Haleigh physically sleeping from you?
CUMMINGS: Probably not three or four inches away. She was in front of the TV, not that far away at all.
VAN SUSTEREN: Did you say three or four inches away?
CROSLIN: I mean, I am not sure. It was not that far away.
VAN SUSTEREN: Can you hold up your hands and show how far away she was sleeping?
CROSLIN: Probably from both of these chairs put together from my bed.
VAN SUSTEREN: About as far as Ronald is from you?
CROSLIN: Yes.
CUMMINGS: No.
CROSLIN: No?
CUMMINGS: I know where the beds were at. They are about four feet apart from the edge of the bed she was in to the edge of the bed Haleigh was in.
CROSLIN: I was not measuring or anything like that, so--"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

Repeating my question....wow this thread is moving fast. In an interview the girlfriend mentioned that THEY took the van....does she mean LE took the van? Did this family have 2 cars. I am curious about what she meant by the van

I'm going for a bit before I change my mind about the gf again. I can see it coming lol I hope there is some news on Haleigh's whereabouts when I come back later.
Happy sleuthing :)

GF using the past tense when talking about Haleigh doesn't really sound odd to me. Haleigh's gone, she isn't currently present, and I think ALL our minds automatically assume Haleigh isn't with us anymore.

My hinky meter is off the charts with this gf. I also believe she is terrified of the father and doesn't want him to know just what she was doing while he was working. JMO

From this map it appears that her brother lives right behind the Cummings home..that would just about explain the back door being propped if she had gone to her brothers and left the door open so if the kids woke up she could maybe hear them. These maps are old and it's possible there are roads and pathways now that we can't see on the map.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...675355&sspn=0.00115,0.002414&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

The money-bag is the standard image that comes from that particular App. IOW, he didn't pick the money-bag image, it automatically puts it there.

Yes, I know this...what I.m saying that is with all the apps he has on his page....it's ironic that it is the money bag one. Not to mention that he would be doing that while her daughter is missing.

Has this been posted yet?

Volunteers Join Search for Haleigh

snip

Miller told First Coast News volunteers will have their eyes on a specific area. He wouldn't say where that is because he doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation, but investigators have been very busy in the woods within yards of Haleigh's home.

snip

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131233&catid=17

This does not sound good...

I'm really confused what van she was talking about, and even more confused because I haven't heard LE say anything about a van.

But did you hear like I did her(the Girlfriend) talk about someone taking the van?

anyone have Misty's myspace link handy? Brother may be on there and we might be able to get his name.

Thank you! So Haleigh was playing with her nephews/neighbors around 5pm then as they said.
I think it's very possible Misty would leave the children alone and go over her brother's house. If she wasn't in the trailer when Haleigh went missing, that would explain all her versions of the screwy story.
Also if she had a habit of leaving the children alone, a SO could have observed this and knew when to strike.

I agree with you. I think this is more the case. She also hasn't said it, out of fear of the BF. OR he knows she left, but LE would remove the kids from his care, due to neglect.

You know, suzet, you may be on to something here. That would also explain why Misty kept rambling on and on about the blankets and about how one had been soiled or whatever.

I don't know what to think. At first I thought a stranger, then I thought the g/f, now I'm thinking it could either be a hoax (and that she's actually safe somewhere and just being hid by a family member to get revenge on Ronald, or it could be to see if they could coax a reward out of LE or fame) or it could very well be a custody thing.

Although I really hope this is a hoax and she is safe and staying with a family member, I don't think that's really likely anymore. Plus, I think if they wanted the fame, they'd act like it. They're giving one word answers to almost every news station. They're barely talking at all. To me, if they wanted fame, they'd be acting a lot differently.

If he wasn't even at work, surely we would have heard about it by now right?

You could have something though...maybe he did go to work, and that was part of their story.

Someone should be asking his coworkers if he was behaving strangely at work at all.

LE doesn't need to tell us anything right now.

Ron could have slipped away. All I know is I believe he found time to harm his daughter, hide her body, then set the stage for the big performance.

Closing your house for a crime scene is common in FL. After my kidnapping and rape we were not allowed back into our house. Even though the man was identified as an escaped prisoner. I think it took 2-3 days before our house was released . We then moved everything out and put up a for sale sign! As far as the g/f and the sleeping arrangements I remember when my kids were little they crawled into bed with us. Especially if daddy was gone. I think because of custody issues and peoples negative judgments of the kids sleeping with G/F is where confusion may come in. I will say again that I think the G/F has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and the questions being asked are confusing to her. I mentored someone like this and although they look cute there IQ is low and instant responses are not easy. I think we are all so cynical over the A's seemingly rehearsed answers, that when a young couple truly need our help we tend to over analyze. I agree that there is a mess to this story of a typical redneck family but if you live in FL you know at least 1 family like this. I pray for equasearch to find this little girl.

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. (((())))

I don't know about the FAS (haven't seen enough yet) but I agree she seems confused and overwhelmed. If the perp in jail was actually Misty's bf who assaulted her, that says a lot to me about a 13 year old or younger being allowed to have a gf/bf relationship to the point abuse can take place, especially being this guy was not a minor. If that is the case, it leads me to believe Misty did not have a good, stable upbringing. Right now, I am thinking she didn't do anything to Haliegh. I find it almost impossible, however, a stranger just wandered into this neighborhood and snatched this child.
I hope Haleigh is still alive, but it isn't looking good, IMO.
Lanie

Has this been posted yet?

Volunteers Join Search for Haleigh

snip

Miller told First Coast News volunteers will have their eyes on a specific area. He wouldn't say where that is because he doesn't want to jeopardize the investigation, but investigators have been very busy in the woods within yards of Haleigh's home.

snip

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131233&catid=17

This does not sound good...

:no: It sure doesn't!
OMG..either way, she needs to be found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads