FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Press conference summary:

Ernesto's passenger van was found abandoned in a rural area on the side of Jessamine Road at about 12:17PM
Ernesto apparently died of a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head
Not exactly sure what route he took to get from his home in Miami-Dade to this rural area of Pasco County, but suspect he took I-75
At this point, they're not sure why he chose this location to kill himself or if he had any connections to the Pasco County area
Sheriff says it looks like he made a couple turns off I-75 to get to this location
A witness reported seeing a blonde woman sitting inside the trunk of the van yesterday afternoon
Currently working with the witness to make a composite of the blonde in hopes that she has Andrew (if she exists)
Bloodhounds did not catch Andrew's scent around the van
They found a pacifier and receipts inside the van, but none of them are within the past 36 hours, so they can't be used to trace Ernesto's route
There was no carseat inside the van
Ernesto MIGHT have been at the site where his body was found between 3 PM and 5 PM yesterday afternoon
They were told that a pickaxe should have been inside the van, but they haven't found one. Asking anyone who may have seen a pickup or a freshly-dug spot along the road to contact LE
The van had about half a tank of diesel. Trying to determine if he stopped at any gas stations to refill along the way

This story is getting stranger by the minute. I hope every Sheriff in counties from Miami north to Pasco County has deputies searching wooded areas near exits off I75. Gotta go look at more details on this and will be back.

Well, they haven't listed the names of the victims yet. I wonder if they are positive he did the killings. I wonder if he was maybe taken hostage and made to drive the abductor and baby. Was this possibly a meeting point in Pasco County where his body was found. The answer lies with the blonde woman. The Sheriff said they are working on a composite of her. I do have hope the baby is alive.

Just a possibility that I have, is that the father maybe had an affair, lady couldn't have kids, once baby arrived decided to remove, mother, grandmother and great grandmother to then go off with a girlfriend. The girlfriend killed the father and took the baby. BUT THIS IS JUST A THEORY.

South Florida is busy
It's Super Bowl Weekend in Miami

Remember last MSM link posted upper thread.

His 6 year old sister was not murdered.
7 day Andrew Missing.
Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother named as victims.(Deceased) Murdered.
Now father found deceased.
Blond woman missing and it's Super Bowl Weekend. I think Andrew is still alive.
JMO
Lots of Law Enforcement in my thoughts for Safety
Watch your Six

Last edited:
That size of a van and a full tank of gas when leaving Miami would correlate with the van now having a 1/2 tank of gas in Pasco County (north of Tampa). I doubt he stopped anywhere in between for fuel. However, the traffic cameras should have picked him up somewhere. With any luck there were officers cruising along Alligator Alley (I-75) that caught him on their dash cam. Of course he probably wasn't speeding because that would draw attention to himself.

I hope they check the rest areas along I-75. He could have pulled into a more remote one, parked a distance from the building and walked in to the woods unnoticed. If he is a smoker, he may have flicked a cigarette butt to the ground.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back