Recovered/Located FL - April Phoommuang, 32, Brandon, 27 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I pulled up some court records from April and it looks like she took someone to court (sued?)for stalking in 2015. This was in Hillsborough county. It's two years ago, but it could be related?

I wish I could provide some good news or lead information ALL4CompleteJustice. I will continue in my attempts. I totally agree with your words here. My Prayer for Her Safe return and for all who care. Thanking All in Advance for any information or help you give.

Anyone with any information is asked to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.

Following.
I remember a case where a friend "dropped" a young lady off near her home. Didn't end well. The friend has my interest piqued.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hope April is found safe soon...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

What happened here? Where are you April!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bizarre....there's obviously way more to the story than LE is saying, including a backstory. IMO, FB says a lot about a person. That's all.

I have to say this. Idk how it is where she was arrested for domestic violence. BUT, where I'm from you can be damn near beat to death by your husband and when the cops arrive if you say "yes I hit him while he was straddling me punching my face"...they take you to jail. Even with the husband admitting he beat you severely b4 you defended yourself. These charges were dropped later, but they remain on the arrest record. So, in her defense I had to respond abt the domestic violence arrest. In my own private personal hell that was very broad during arrest. The judge came to the jail on a Sunday to hold court so I could leave and go to an emergency room.

I think it gives insight into reasons for her disappearance or possible evidence of a motive. Also, a woman can become so overwhelmed she finally walks away. In best case scenario she takes the kids, or leaves alone & fights for custosy later, worst case she never sees them again or she is killed. Trust me when I tell you it's hard walking out the door with 2 kids and a maniac chasing you. Absolutely, cannot imagine escaping with 5, and 2 of them special needs. Domestic violence is a cycle and doesn't stop, EVER. That is based on my experience so my opinion only. Sorry thts long I'm passionate about domestic violence issues. That's also assuming she's a vicitm. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No new news in internet land...Hope that April is safe.

I wish her sister would come back.

If she wanted to get away, why wouldn't she let her sister know that she's ok? I would....but tell her that I will never speak to her again if she tells anyone else. Maybe that's why we haven't heard back from her sister. I hope so and hope that April is safe and sound, tucked away waiting for things to settle down to decide what to do.

There was colorful language is all.

I realize that, but I'm not seeing it. I'm wondering if I was deleted. Can you still see it? I'm not seeing lots of updates period.

Sorry All, I have been quite busy. April has now been gone for 3 weeks. No matter what her lifestyle was or what you can see online, she still has 5 kids that don't understand where their mother is. April has 3 sisters that haven't always gotten along, but we have all come together to try to bring her home. My sister tried to do the best she could for her kids. She became a teen mom and married her husband at 17. They do not have the perfect relationship however, he is lost without her. Her husband was aware of where she was and who she was with up until she was "dropped off". Cameras have been checked, phone records have been pulled, people and cars have been checked. They recently found a body in a wooded area near by and for a few hours, we thought it could have been my baby sister. I had to call my parents to let them know that it was NOT their daughter. The absolute only thing we want at this point is to be told by LE she has been found safe. If she decided to runaway then at least we will know she isn't being held against her will or worse. We will be able to move forward knowing it was her choice. Not having answers for our parents or her children is not ever going to be ok for us. Please keep spreading the word, her babies are getting ready to start school and her oldest will be starting high school. These should be the happiest times for her. Your prayers are appreciated.

Sorry All, I have been quite busy. April has now been gone for 3 weeks. No matter what her lifestyle was or what you can see online, she still has 5 kids that don't understand where their mother is. April has 3 sisters that haven't always gotten along, but we have all come together to try to bring her home. My sister tried to do the best she could for her kids. She became a teen mom and married her husband at 17. They do not have the perfect relationship however, he is lost without her. Her husband was aware of where she was and who she was with up until she was "dropped off". Cameras have been checked, phone records have been pulled, people and cars have been checked. They recently found a body in a wooded area near by and for a few hours, we thought it could have been my baby sister. I had to call my parents to let them know that it was NOT their daughter. The absolute only thing we want at this point is to be told by LE she has been found safe. If she decided to runaway then at least we will know she isn't being held against her will or worse. We will be able to move forward knowing it was her choice. Not having answers for our parents or her children is not ever going to be ok for us. Please keep spreading the word, her babies are getting ready to start school and her oldest will be starting high school. These should be the happiest times for her. Your prayers are appreciated.

My heart breaks for you and your family. I hope April is found safe and soon.

My dear...I'm sorry to hear. I have 2 sisters and can imagine what you are going through. I was hoping that she might have contacted you and ask that you not tell where she is. But that's not the case.
<modsnip>
Hope April is safe..,

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

First of all let me say I am so sorry that your sister is missing. <modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members