Found Safe FL - Ashlynn VanOrman, 2 mos, Charlotte County, 1 March 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New twist in Charlotte missing infant case
drain_1489508785798_56836401_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

There's a new twist in the search for a missing Charlotte County infant.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/charlotte-county-infant-missing

that's the guy who was with the mom at her scene of arrest.

"They believe she may be with 27-year-old Andrew Hall or 36-year-old Stephanie Draine in a tan 1997 Chevy S10 with Florida tag DVA3E." per the above news story from today.

As twisty as this is, that sounds VERY positive to me. A couple were handed this baby, and it seems by some misguided feelings they decided to go on the run with her.

MOO.... mom is living on the fringe due to addiction and these are her "friends". im betting SD is homeless but does have a place to stay, just not her own. I think this baby is in danger just because of the addictions in play but I think mom sort of tried to get "coverage" for her, but isn't thinking clearly because she is on drugs.

In the article about her arrest, Andrew Hall was listed as a passenger in her car.

Yes, I think it's very possible he's the baby's father. I wonder why, at the time of her arrest, he didn't take custody of her instead of this older guy?

I think they are running because they don't want DFS to take the baby.

As twisty as this is, that sounds VERY positive to me. A couple were handed this baby, and it seems by some misguided feelings they decided to go on the run with her.

I don't really think so. she was in a relationship w someone else not long ago. friends and partners come and go in that world. I think he may be her current bf.

In the article about her arrest, Andrew Hall was listed as a passenger in her car.

Yes, I think it's very possible he's the baby's father. I wonder why, at the time of her arrest, he didn't take custody of her instead of this older guy?

I just got an email saying the alert has been cancelled.

Narrative:
This is a cancellation to the Missing Child Alert that was issued on 03/14/2017 for Ashlynn Vanorman. For more information please contact the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office. [/TD]

My goodness, her eyes; they are a window to a beautiful soul! So loving.
I hope she is located quickly and placed with a loving caretaker.
JMO
Indeed. She is a beautiful little girl.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm glad she's been found and taken from these people. Hopefully DCF will place her in a loving normal situation.

Thank Goodness she has been found.

I wonder if we'll ever hear the circumstances. It seems at this point possible they were just taking care of her - somewhere - while mom was in jail and didn't intend to kidnap her.

Beautiful little one. So glad she's safe.

I agree.

I wonder if we'll ever hear the circumstances. It seems at this point possible they were just taking care of her - somewhere - while mom was in jail and didn't intend to kidnap her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back