GUILTY FL - Astronaut Lisa Nowak arrested in kidnap attempt, 5 Feb 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
j2mirish said:
so--- this is better than the military pic you didnt care for, and hoped there was a better pic of? :angel:
Yes, j2m, but I don't find her at all attractive; but then again that is most likely just my personal preferences showing through.

Buzzm1 said:
Yes, j2m, but I don't find her at all attractive; but then again that is most likely just my personal preferences showing through.
gottcha- when you said to me..."to each their own", I thought you meant you thought she was attractive---- my bad--and I agree- alot of folks would think she is georgous-- to each their own :D

To me she looks alot better then the psycho stalker. She don't look so ''used''..

Hmmmm...so much for my dreams of becoming a Rocket Scientist! I have no desire to wear diapers, go into fits of jealous rage, or have to resort to kidnapping and possible murder to get a man. No...I prefer being just another intelligent blonde with a great set of...uhm..er.. blue eyes! :p

ROFLMAO!! i just love how everything is "psychologized" into a nice little label these days.... she didn't snap and go crazy, she has a 'narcissistic personality disorder'... the kid isn't a spoiled brat high on sugar, he's got "ADD"'......'oh that wasn't my fault, i'm bipolar'.... etc.... i mean, it's great that we have such a better understanding of psychology in modern times, in a way.... but there's something very fishy about what's going on here... how everything is now a "disorder". give me a break! the drug companies sure do benefit from everyone thinking they're sick, though, don't they?

i don't know the story here (and why does everyone keep calling him 'billy-O'...?) but it does sound like the guy had 2 chicks on a string and the one chick snapped... which is what happens when you try to juggle people. but the diapers??? now that's freakin' funny. that's not any regular stalker... that's a professional!!

I don't think this woman had a breakdown or snapped or anything else. I think she wanted that man and she had to get the "other woman" out of the way before she could have him. She's not the first woman determined to do whatever needed to be done to get the guy. That excuse will never float in court anyway because she hasn't been treated for any mental issues in the past.

This whole thing is just bizarre. If she only wanted to talk to the other woman she would have waited until she was home and then gone to talk to her. I've never heard of one woman just talking to another wearing a wig and trenchcoat with a bag full of murder weapons. This gal is down for the count. There is no way that she can talk her way out of this. I wonder how she knew what the gals schedule was...when she was arriving, etc.

The guy...I would love to see a picture of the big stud muffin. I just bet he is quite the catch. Maybe nothing had happened between the guy and the would be killer...yet. Maybe she thought if she could just eleminate the other woman then he would be hers. I don't know what to think about this...was she just hoping or did he tell her that he thinks she is a nice gal but he is involved with someone or had they been sneaking around? He could be totally innocent or he could have been playing them against each other never dreaming that one would decide to kill the other. Crazy anyway you look at it.

reb said:
ROFLMAO!! i just love how everything is "psychologized" into a nice little label these days.... she didn't snap and go crazy, she has a 'narcissistic personality disorder'... the kid isn't a spoiled brat high on sugar, he's got "ADD"'......'oh that wasn't my fault, i'm bipolar'.... etc.... i mean, it's great that we have such a better understanding of psychology in modern times, in a way.... but there's something very fishy about what's going on here... how everything is now a "disorder". give me a break! the drug companies sure do benefit from everyone thinking they're sick, though, don't they?

:clap:

Absolutely, the drug companies benefit!

as for the diapers thing, it doesn't bother me as much as it appears to bother others. this woman was competitive and driven (read the article above about her early years). she didn't have hang-ups about daipers as she'd used them for professional purposes in the past. she was out to win and make sure she did it as fast as humanly possibly. she didn't even want to take the minute or two necessary to go to the toilet in order to achieve her objective which was driving as fast as she could.

i won't be surprised to learn she had extra fuel in the car to top up her tank without going to a commercial station. and risk being caught on camera both from the pumps or the toilet. and i would suggest she used depends which a fair few people have to. they must, otherwise they wouldn't be on sale.

the only surprise in this whole thing i have is that she failed to complete what she set out to do — and i bet she's kicking herself for that. she seems to be someone who thinks apart from others. i'm quite sure her capable of murder. she walks alone. the world will be safer if she's locked away.

panthera said:
I heard that also, but if he's not married, then would the adultery be because he had a relationship with someone who is married (Lisa)?:waitasec:
See Post 194, which I made earlier in this topic. ;)

Smurf said:
I wouldn't think she would need a disguise if she really truly wanted to just talk to to CS; or pepper spray for that matter. If you only have talking on your mind and you are all for coming up with a solution to your little love triange; you just wouldn't need all that other gear she had.
If she really wanted to just talk to Colleen Shipman, why didn't she do that in Houston? Why drive to Orlando? I wonder if they will find brain tumors or the like? :confused: Someone was asking at The True Crime blog if Lisa Nowak was the astronaut they recalled seeing collapse after a shuttle had landed. Maybe that was Nowak, and the tumor was growing at that time? It's *just* possible.

KatK said:
If she really wanted to just talk to Colleen Shipman, why didn't she do that in Houston? Why drive to Orlando? I wonder if they will find brain tumors or the like? :confused: Someone was asking at The True Crime blog if Lisa Nowak was the astronaut they recalled seeing collapse after a shuttle had landed. Maybe that was Nowak, and the tumor was growing at that time? It's *just* possible.

She was not the astronaut that collapsed. As a very competitive person, jealousy drove her over the edge IMO.

Somewhere in this thread is a picture of him I looked at it and he is a good looking man.

Bobbisangel said:
I don't think this woman had a breakdown or snapped or anything else. I think she wanted that man and she had to get the "other woman" out of the way before she could have him. She's not the first woman determined to do whatever needed to be done to get the guy. That excuse will never float in court anyway because she hasn't been treated for any mental issues in the past.

This whole thing is just bizarre. If she only wanted to talk to the other woman she would have waited until she was home and then gone to talk to her. I've never heard of one woman just talking to another wearing a wig and trenchcoat with a bag full of murder weapons. This gal is down for the count. There is no way that she can talk her way out of this. I wonder how she knew what the gals schedule was...when she was arriving, etc.

The guy...I would love to see a picture of the big stud muffin. I just bet he is quite the catch. Maybe nothing had happened between the guy and the would be killer...yet. Maybe she thought if she could just eleminate the other woman then he would be hers. I don't know what to think about this...was she just hoping or did he tell her that he thinks she is a nice gal but he is involved with someone or had they been sneaking around? He could be totally innocent or he could have been playing them against each other never dreaming that one would decide to kill the other. Crazy anyway you look at it.

Here's a surprising twist:
"A restraining order request made against astronaut Lisa Nowak by the woman who she allegedly stalked and pepper-sprayed was denied Wednesday by a Central Florida judge, according to court records.

"A temporary injunction is not being entered at this time," a circuit judge wrote, putting off a decision until after a Feb. 20 hearing. "The court finds that the facts, as stated in the petition alone...do not demonstrate that Petitioner is a victim of domestic, repeat, dating or sexual violence or that Petitioner has reasonable cause to believe that he or she is in imminent danger of becoming a victim of domestic, repeat, dating or sexual violence."

Link: http://www.local6.com/news/10954920/detail.html

ljwf22 said:
Here's a surprising twist:
"A restraining order request made against astronaut Lisa Nowak by the woman who she allegedly stalked and pepper-sprayed was denied Wednesday by a Central Florida judge, according to court records.

"A temporary injunction is not being entered at this time," a circuit judge wrote, putting off a decision until after a Feb. 20 hearing. "The court finds that the facts, as stated in the petition alone...do not demonstrate that Petitioner is a victim of domestic, repeat, dating or sexual violence or that Petitioner has reasonable cause to believe that he or she is in imminent danger of becoming a victim of domestic, repeat, dating or sexual violence."

Link: http://www.local6.com/news/10954920/detail.html
Hmmm, maybe it's because she is in FL, and Nowak is now in TX. And Nasa promised to keep a good eye on her.

What I'm wondering is this; Shipman says she was being stalked for the last couple weeks or months by Nowak, didn't she ever get a good look at her before? Wouldn't she have recognized her when she was trying to get in her car or on the shuttle despite the wig? I know they were in the remote parking late at night; but for safety's sake; those parking lots are well lit. Maybe by stalking her she meant the typical hang ups and such.

Smurf said:
Hmmm, maybe it's because she is in FL, and Nowak is now in TX. And Nasa promised to keep a good eye on her.

What I'm wondering is this; Shipman says she was being stalked for the last couple weeks or months by Nowak, didn't she ever get a good look at her before? Wouldn't she have recognized her when she was trying to get in her car or on the shuttle despite the wig? I know they were in the remote parking late at night; but for safety's sake; those parking lots are well lit. Maybe by stalking her she meant the typical hang ups and such.
When she wrote her complaint, she stated the day of the incident, was the date she "met" her also- I thought that was odd- I would like to hear more of this "stalking" information-:confused:

j2mirish said:
When she wrote her complaint, she stated the day of the incident, was the date she "met" her also- I thought that was odd- I would like to hear more of this "stalking" information-:confused:
In her petition, Section II, 2. Petitioner has known respondent since (date): Shipman wrote: "5Feb07, approx. 0345, Acquaintance of boyfriend"

And in Section III, 5. Other prior incidents: she wrote "26Jan-5Feb07, Houston TX" Respondent "researched my personal information using her gov't contact, or computer and found my flight information for 5Feb07. She traveled from Houston TX to Orlando FL to physically confront and assult (sic) me."

Link: http://www.local6.com/download/2007/0206/10946232.pdf

j2mirish said:
You can be stalked without having met or even know who your stalker is. That's part of the fear in being stalked, they know what you look like, where you go, what you do and you may have no idea who they are or what they look like so you scout crowds looking at people wondering, is that her? She just looked at me funny, was she staring is that her? It can be very scary.

I think it would be very scary. I am not a jealous person myself so I can't imagine being driven to pursue someone in this way.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back