FL FL - Baby Willow, newborn, Orlando, 15 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, she's not in the hospital. She's in jail. She went by ambulance Monday to the hospital claiming she was 3-4 months pregnant and had suffered a miscarriage. She was released from the hospital the same day without mentioning that she'd actually given birth.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ichardson-baby-willow-opd-20160217-story.html
And apparently really bored...? :( I always wonder how the families of these "mothers" feel. They must be heartbroken. I can't imagine.

Well I hope she doesn't get off for being "mentally ill' she had enough damned clarity to call an ambulance and lie that she had a miscarriage to get medical care for herself while her newborn was probably busy dying of exposure somewhere.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I believe her bf called the ambulance against her wishes.

Well I hope she doesn't get off for being "mentally ill' she had enough damned clarity to call an ambulance and lie that she had a miscarriage to get medical care for herself while her newborn was probably busy dying of exposure somewhere.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2016/2/17/search_for_discarded.html

"Susan Richardson made her first appearance before a judge Wednesday morning. She kept her head down in front of the judge most of the time, and the judge asked whether she was awake."

"Orlando Police say Susan Richardson would yawn when asked a question and would not provide any information to help find her newborn, other than that she knows her baby is being cared for by someone else. "She told us she dropped the baby off at someone's apartment at the doorstep," Orlando Police Sgt. Wanda Ford said."

:gaah:

She sounds like a complete monster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, the only way I see this baby being alive would be if she gave/sold it to someone who truly wanted a child (and not for disgusting reasons.) I don't have high hopes though.

As someone with a medical condition that will likely keep me from adding a 2nd child to my family...these stories enrage me more than I can even explain.

I am not as bothered about the giving two children away previously. I only wish

a) She would stop getting pregnant with children she doesn't want
b) She would have given this baby up rather than dumping it somewhere to die

The boyfriend had photos of the children give up. They allegedly were given to his family members. I hope formally, with custody docs etc. But they are at least alive. This poor infant is probably not and that makes me sad and disgusted.

why didn't they give this one to family?

I am not as bothered about the giving two children away previously. I only wish

a) She would stop getting pregnant with children she doesn't want
b) She would have given this baby up rather than dumping it somewhere to die

The boyfriend had photos of the children give up. They allegedly were given to his family members. I hope formally, with custody docs etc. But they are at least alive. This poor infant is probably not and that makes me sad and disgusted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back