FL FL - Baby Willow, newborn, Orlando, 15 February 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish we had some good news coming in on this baby. Sending prayers for strength & perseverance to the investigators in this case.

The National Center For Missing & Exploited Children put out an email Wednesday, calling on the public to come forward with information about "Baby Willow."

Orlando police say "Baby Willow's" mother Susan Richardson gave birth at the Willow Bend Apartments on Silver Star Road last month.

Investigators say Richardson will not tell them what happened to the little girl after she was born.

Police have searched the area but have not found the child.

Richardson remains in the Orange County Jail on child neglect charges.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/search-for-missing-orlando-baby-gets-national-attention

I live near Orlando (seems to be a hot spot for bad things happening, ugh) and am watching the news right now. Praying this sweet baby is found, I am so worried about what could have become of her. :(

Experts: Murder charge against mom of missing baby could be hard to prove
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-baby-willow-search-body-20160301-story.html

I'm starting to think that we need a law about "disappearing" a child. If there's sufficient evidence that the parent(s) or other caregiver caused the disappearance, a conviction for that in itself should carry near as much criminal liability as killing a child. I don't like the idea of so many parents getting off scot-free just because they successfully disappeared their child.

I live near Orlando (seems to be a hot spot for bad things happening, ugh) and am watching the news right now. Praying this sweet baby is found, I am so worried about what could have become of her. :(

I agree if it was anything remotely good she would have told.

I'm beginning to hope that there is some sort of benevolent abductor out there, and this person is just going around saving kiddos from their awful parents. (I fully realize this is a terrible idea that no one should take seriously). This woman, Deorr Kunz Jr's lovely parents, the lot of them. They all can just shove off.

Coming up on a month missing. I am thinking about all of the medical care that baby would have needed during this time in order to be healthy. If this baby is out there somewhere being cared for a healthcare provider would catch on that this little girl is possibly withdrawing from drugs. Diapers and formula are expensive. I am not ruling out hope, but I can't see a scenario where a baby is being cared for properly and no one from the neighborhood, family or a healthcare provider hasn't questioned the sudden appearance of a baby.

I'm beginning to hope that there is some sort of benevolent abductor out there, and this person is just going around saving kiddos from their awful parents. (I fully realize this is a terrible idea that no one should take seriously). This woman, Deorr Kunz Jr's lovely parents, the lot of them. They all can just shove off.

If I were to ever "stumble" into a baby, I seriously doubt I would return them. I'm pretty sure all my family and friends would agree with my thinking😉
Just saying.

I have a son from another mom. I got him when he was 14 months old. He is now 5 and I would so do it again.

I hope against hope that this baby is being cuddled and loved and kissed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021
Back