GUILTY FL - Blake, 54, & Mary-Jo Hadley, 47, beaten, Port St Lucie, 16 July 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 55s
Meyers said #tylerhadley spoke of starting fires with his brother @tcpalm

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 26s
Dr. Myers testifies that helping to commit robberies and lighting a couple of fields on fire are not acts of aggression. #TylerHadley

Myers believes he is billing $300 per hour for this case.

Myers believes he has less then 50 hours in this case.

Believes around 30 hrs or less

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 2m
Blake Hadley told his son #TylerHadley, "Tyler, please don't do this" before being murdered. #fb

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 53s
He has some obsessive compulsive features that have been documented. #tylerhadley @TCPalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 1m
Meyers said he's heard of kids manipulating parents by threatening self harm. @TCPalm #tylerhadley

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 3m
Meyers couldn't recall any attempt of #tylerhadley trying to commit suicide except one incident. @TCPalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 12s
Meyers said he thought just before the murders #tylerhadley was in a state of hopelessness, the meaning of life is gone.@TCPalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 12s
Meyers said he thought just before the murders #tylerhadley was in a state of hopelessness, the meaning of life is gone.@TCPalm

BBM, yeah, he was meaning for his parents' life to be gone :sick:

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 5m
#tylerhadley had profoundly low self esteem. It was chronic, Meyers said. @TCPalm

Or maybe he was just a manipulative person :scared:

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 35s
Meyers is off the stand in #tylerhadley hearing @TCPalm

Court is in recess until Monday at 9:30am EST

Why aren't any of these "experts" asked about him signing hammer time autographs in jail?? I'm just watching today's testimony, can't wait for the cross examination because I just want to slap this lying quack.

Why aren't any of these "experts" asked about him signing hammer time autographs in jail?? I'm just watching today's testimony, can't wait for the cross examination because I just want to slap this lying quack.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! He did that? OMG how stupid and arrogant can he get? :facepalm:

and you know? I remember when this first happened I thought for like minutes: maybe this is an incredibly mentally ill non-diagnosed/medicated schizophrenic dude. Yeah, the thought lasted for like 5 minutes.

Defense attorney Diamond Litty is not very good, when asking her witness Dr. Heide a question she called her client THE DEFENDANT. :facepalm:

Way to humanize your client there.. :lol:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back