GUILTY FL - Blake, 54, & Mary-Jo Hadley, 47, beaten, Port St Lucie, 16 July 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the Prosecution made out the best on that (Psychiatrist) testimony!
Tyler......lied, mouthed off to his Father, late for curfew, failed a drug screen, was positive for marijuana, truancy from school.

I agree! Another great point he got out of the Psychiatrist was the fact that the day before the murders, in group, TH was angry at his parents for asking if he was on Meth. This along with the testimony that he had been thinking of murdering his parents for a while...shows that it was his anger towards his parents that was the catalyst for the murders IMO. His parents were blocking him from having the party life he wanted by getting him all the help they were seeking for him. He made that clear to me by throwing a party right after he killed his parents. It was as though he was saying.....finally! Now I can party like I want. So tragic that the love of these parents to help him was a catalyst to him committing the murder IMO

Did anyone else notice that when they showed crime-scene photos that were taken in the room where Mary Jo and Blake Hadley were killed, there was a People magazine lying on the floor that had pictures of Caylee and Casey Anthony on the cover. Weird.

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 1m
“It's very difficult to get an answer out of him,” Bakkedahl says of Meyers in #tylerhadley hearing. @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 4m
Bakkedahl questioning Meyers in #tylerhadley hearing @tcpalm pic.twitter.com/SFCbkcHUDm

https://twitter.com/OffTheBeatTweet

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 56s
Bakkedahl: Patient/inmate would manipulate doc to get out of a jam. Myers: That's a possibility. #fb

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 3m
Bakkedahl establishing inconsistencies btw what #TylerHadley told Myers & what he told another expert regarding internal/external voices #fb

https://twitter.com/NicRodriguez

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 55s

Bakkedahl questioning Meryes about finding that #tylerhadley had a “Celexia induced psychotic disorder,” defense objects @tcpalm

Lunch break until 2pm EST

Bakkedahl talking to Meyers about possibility #tylerhadley could have tried to manipulate experts @TCPalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 8m
#tylerhadley told Meyers he used alcohol before the murders @TCPalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 11m
Bakkedahl questioning Meyers about possible inconsistencies in #tylerhadley statements. @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 15m
Dr. Meyers back on stand in #tylerhadley hearing @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 16m
Defense and prosecution back in courtroom and court back in session in #tylerhadley hearing @tcpalm

Prosecutor going Juan on the defense witness....

YES or NOO??

:floorlaugh:

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 8m

#TylerHadley told jail staff he was on marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol when he killed his parents. But Myers said Celexa played a big role.

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 25s
#tylerhadley told him he was thinking of killing his parents but lost his nerve @TCPalm

#tylerhadley described burning house pic he drew in Georgia to Meyers as having no meaning. @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 53s
#tylerhadley told Meyers he drank 18 beers. @TCPalm

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 1m
#TylerHadley contemplated using garden shears, hammer & a kitchen knife to kill parents. A kitchen knife was found in a folder in T's room

Doctor doesn't believe the defendant would lie to manipulate him.
a1lah1.gif

2akfrwz.gif

Just like Arias, the defendant seems to remember everything before and after the murder, but not the murder itself..

2r783dx.jpg

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 4m
Myers reading #TylerHadley's account of the murders. He hit his mother in the head, knocked her to ground. Chased dad into bdrm. #fb

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 3m
Myers said #tylerhadley described how he attacked his parents, picked up people and threw party @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 10m
#tylerhadley said he took ecstasy that day. @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 3m
Myers said #tylerhadley had "major depressive disorder with psychotic features." @TCPalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 25s
Meyers' opinion is that #tylerhadley couldn't have stopped himself. @TCPalm

I could have stopped myself before it was too late, #tylerhadley wrote, according to Bakkedahl @tcpalm

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 3m
Myers didn't diagnose #TylerHadley w/a conduct disorder. Bakkedahl trying to est Hadley meets criteria. History of animal abuse, robberies.

History of starting fires, harming animals, robberies, vandalism and murdering parents with hammer....

Thankfully this psycho was caught before more people were harmed or killed

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse