GUILTY FL - Blake, 54, & Mary-Jo Hadley, 47, beaten, Port St Lucie, 16 July 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reynolds: "Tyler became very thin"

Hmmm, maybe because he was a druggie... look how much weight he has put on since he has been in jail, without his drugs of choice.

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 54s
Defense hinting that #TylerHadley suffered with the eating disorder, bulimia. #fb

:rolleyes: more like a druggie

Witness agrees the defendant's behavioral problems started when he begin doing drugs.

Defense calls Jennifer Archer, teacher since 2000

Jan 2000 began student teaching right next to Mary Jo, met Blake the following year while house hunting, moved into the same neighborhood as the Hadley's.
Became one of Mary Jo's best friends, the families socialized together.
Her two kids became friends as well with Tyler and Ryan.

:waiting: for a witness to take the stand and actually testify they actually diagnosed the defendant with a mental illness, not just the defense attorneys stating it.

ETA: also a witness to take the stand who actually diagnosed him with bulimia as well.

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 50s
Archer said she was concerned about #tylerhadley 's stability @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 1m
Archer said Mary Jo wasn't concerned about her safety, was more concerned about #tylerhadley committing suicide @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 2m
Archer said she became aware of #tylerhadley being treated for depression and bulimia, an eating disorder @tcpalm

Defendant didn't have low self esteem, he was just a manipulative homicidal maniac.

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 20s
Archer also added she never witnessed #TylerHadley become violent.

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 1m
Archer: #TylerHadley would torment and taunt her son.

I want to ask these people if they would welcome the nutcase kid into their homes. He's dangerous, why are they sugarcoating it?

Court in recess until 9:30am EST tomorrow

(10:30am CST, 11:30am MST, 12:30pm PST)

Sorry, I don't care what medication he took, how old he was, what a "wonderful" child he was. He beat his parents to death with a hammer because he wanted to have a party. He signed autographs in jail saying "it's hammer time." Lock him up, throw away the key, and be thankful that our world will be a little safer.

I totally agree. This man is classic evil. His own family members, although standing by him, say that his parents were great parents and people. He was provided a good home, education, and family. If this defense could come up with ANYTHING to blame his behavior on a bad childhood etc.....it would be done! This man committed the worse crime to me ...against his own parents that gave him life! He is a danger to society.

Thanks Tigerbalm, I remember this case. I am confused though - he has been found guilty and this is penalty phase, right?

And frankly, listening to the testimony from family and friends of Tyler...irritates me to no end! They say that Tyler would sign up for somethings and didnt finish it ....who hasnt done that....really! That is common with children and adults....and not the traits of someone that will kill their parents! His drug use was his own choice and seemed to be most important to him. This Tyler man was unemotional and not talkative.....on drugs and non motivated. He sounds like every evil killer growing up. The defense is coming so close to me as blaming the victim that I am annoyed. This poor mother looked for help for many years for this guy...... and to try to blame her for loving her son, keeping their problems private and not believing her son was as evil as he was is blaming the parents.

This is too hard to listen to with phone interviews! Tyler was premature 3 lbs 11 ozs. What difference does that make? My Daughter was 3mos early- 1lb 14 ozs.

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 13m
Willert is a doctor and #tylerhadley was a patient beginning in Tyler's infancy @tcpalm

Nicole Rodriguez ‏@NicRodriguez 7m
#TylerHadley's pediatrician Dr. Craig Willert testifying via phone. By 10, Hadley was on Adderall and Prozac

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 6m
May 2010 visit said didn't think meds making a difference. Zoloft dosage increased to 100 mg #tylerhadley @tcpalm
Expand

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 8m
On April 2010 visit, parents concert des about anxiousness. Mom thought #tylerhadley wascomplaining about things to not go to school.

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 10m
Willert said #tylerhadley had inflammation of thyroid @tcpalm.

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 11m
Later says mom said #tylerhadley was on mess including Prozac @tcpalm

Will Greenlee ‏@OffTheBeatTweet 11m
Willert talks about 2004 visit. #tylerhadley 's mom indicated Tyler had a depression and anxiety diagnosis @tcpalm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back