GUILTY FL - Blake, 54, & Mary-Jo Hadley, 47, beaten, Port St Lucie, 16 July 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TYLER HADLEY RESENTENCING - DAY 1 - PART 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYLER HADLEY RESENTENCING - DAY 1 - PART 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYLER HADLEY RESENTENCING - DAY 1 - PART 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYLER HADLEY RESENTENCING - DAY 1 - PART 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 1h1 hour ago
Heading into court for the #TylerHadley resentencing in Fort Pierce.

DogXiflW4AAUxXI.jpg

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 1h1 hour ago
State prosecutors Tom Bakkedahl and Steve Gosnell just entered court for #TylerHadley resentencing. Tyler hasn't been brought in yet, Judge Gary Sweet taking other cases until 9:30 am, when hearing will start day 2. Hearing state may wrap a bit early today.

Jon Shainman‏Verified account @JonShainman 34m34 minutes ago
Day 2 of #TylerHadley resentencing hearing underway. Hadley family leaves room as medical examiner prepares to testify. @WPTV

(video clip: Jon Shainman on Twitter )

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela 33m33 minutes ago
The re-sentencing hearing continues today for the Port St. Lucie man who killed his parents. Tyler killed his parents with a hammer then threw a party at their home back in 2011. Hadley is asking for his two life terms to be reduced to 40 years. @WPBF25News #tylerhadley

(video clip: angelarozier on Twitter )

EricP_WPTV‏ @PhotogEricP 30m30 minutes ago
Live stream of #TylerHadley sentencing hearing in St Lucie County on @wptv .com Click link LIVE:

LIVE: Day 2 of Tyler Hadley resentencing hearing in St. Lucie County
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 20m20 minutes ago
Associate Medical examiner Linda O’Neil on stand in #TylerHadley resentencing; she did autopsy on Mary Jo Hadley who died from blunt force trauma, 36 impact blows she says. July 16, 2011.

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 16m16 minutes ago
Family of #TylerHadley not in court as state shows graphic autopsy photos of Mary Jo Hadley, killed by Tyler with a hammer. Tyler looks straight ahead as ME testifies. His lawyer just called for sidebar with judge. Judge telling media not to broadcast autopsy photos.

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 13m13 minutes ago
ME O'Neil points out injuries to Mary Jo Hadley, some show waffle print marks left from flat side of hammer #TylerHadley used to beat her to death. State showing autopsy drawings and color photos of her body. Tyler not looking at the big screen. ME says wounds would be painful.

Jon Shainman‏Verified account @JonShainman 12m12 minutes ago
Judge in #TylerHadley hearing asks media not to air autopsy photos. We are complying as we stream hearing on our website http://WPTV.com and in the WPTV app.

DogmfJvXoAA2cJU.jpg

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela 11m11 minutes ago
Judge in Tyler Hadley re-sentencing hearing tells media not to show autopsy photos in double murder case. Medical examiner continues to testify. @WPBF25News #TylerHadley

DogmyNxWsAA9fR4.jpg

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 9m9 minutes ago
Other injuries inflicted on Mary Jo Hadley by son #TylerHadley show deep pattern that match claw side of framing hammer he used July 16, 2011. Photos show injuries match size, width of hammer. She suffered internal injuries too, ribs broken, lung lascerated, while still alive.

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 31m31 minutes ago
State showing laceration injuries to head of Mary Jo Hadley, defense wounds on arms where she tried to deflect attack by son #TylerHadley. He's seated, wearing blue shirt, blue and white striped tie, slacks looking straight ahead. Wounds to head were incapacitating, ME says.

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 26m26 minutes ago
People in court for #TylerHadley resentencing sit solemn, not moving as prosecutor Tom Bakkedahl leads ME through series of color autopsy photos of Mary Jo Hadley, including "large gaping open wound" on left side of her head, brain tissue visible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 22m22 minutes ago
ME Linda O'Neil finishes testimony in #TylerHadley resentencing, no cross exam by defense; next up ME Dr. Roger Mittleman who did autopsy of Blake Hadley after his murder July 16, 2011.

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 15m15 minutes ago
ME Mittleman says Blake Hadley suffers 26 different pattern injuries inflicted by #TylerHadley but nearly 70 injury areas total; fluid in lungs, appeared to be attacked while he was moving, dr tells prosecutor.

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela 11m11 minutes ago
Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Roger Mittleman testifies in Tyler Hadley re-sentencing hearing. @WPBF25News #TylerHadley

DogtkEfW0AIO3su.jpg

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 7m7 minutes ago
Make that 36 patterned injuries, w/ claw marks from hammer on back; Blake Hadley found on stomach with most wounds on chest, head and back, ME tells state in #TylerHadley hearing. Most wounds match hammer used by Tyler July 16, 2011. "He was fighting for his life?" ME: "Yes."

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 2m2 minutes ago
ME points out 17 defensive wounds on Blake Hadley, painful fractures to legs, arms and yes, would hamper his ability to defend himself from son #TylerHadley's brutal attack. Tyler still not looking at screen filled with color autopsy photos, sketches of injuries to body.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon Shainman‏Verified account @JonShainman 8m8 minutes ago
The murder weapon in #TylerHadley case. Medical examiner continues to outline brutality of attack on Blake and Mary Jo Hadley. ⁦@WPTV

Dogys8RW0AEqd5l.jpg

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela 7m7 minutes ago
Evidence in Tyler Hadley re-sentencing hearing. One of the items believed to be inside the bag is the hammer used as the murder weapon. @WPBF25News #TylerHadley

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 5m5 minutes ago
Like Mary Jo Hadley, her husband Blake suffered a "large gaping wound" on back of skull that ME said would be immediately incapacitating during beating by #TylerHadley

ME Mittleman's testimony ends, no cross exam by state. Judge Sweet calls 10 minute break in #TylerHadley hearing.

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela 2m2 minutes ago
Tyler Hadley re-sentencing hearing on ten minute break. @WPBF25News #tylerhadley

Dogz3nTXsAMuf8D.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing for #TylerHadley resumes. Tyler's uncle Mike Hadley takes stand for the state. He owned a plumbing company, now retired. He's Blake Hadley's brother, killed by Tyler in July 2011.

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela 19m19 minutes ago
Michael Hadley brother of victim Blake Hadley takes stand to testify in his nephew Tyler Hadley’s re-sentencing hearing. @WPBF25News #tylerhadley

Dog3icyW0AAAd04.jpg

Jon Shainman‏Verified account @JonShainman 19m19 minutes ago
Mike Hadley, brother of Blake Hadley and uncle of #TylerHadley takes the stand. @WPTV

Dog3isrV4AEWspx.jpg

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 15m15 minutes ago
Mike Hadley says brother Blake was baby of family, have older sister Linda, who is in court. Blake "a fun kid, a great kid," Mike gets emotional speaking of missing brother, killed by son #TylerHadley. Misses tossing football with him I years past. Had "model marriage" w/ Mary Jo

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela 13m13 minutes ago
Michael Hadley talks about his brother and sister-in-law during the re-sentencing hearing of their son Tyler Hadley who killed his parents with a hammer when he was 17 years old. Michael Hadley says they were a“super super loving” couple. @WPBF25News #TylerHadley

Dog4-4mXkAAVoVW.jpg

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 8m8 minutes ago
As Mike Hadley speaks, color photo of Blake and Mary Jo Hadley filled big screen, #TylerHadley's defense lawyer PD Diamond Litty asks in court if state is "done" with that exhibit, so prosecutor turns off projector, screen goes blank.

Mike Hadley says #TylerHadley's parents weren't abusive, or rough with punishments, mom Mary Jo was the disciplinarian, murders tore families apart, don't speak w/ Mary Jo's family now. "We've been torn up."

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela 2m2 minutes ago
Michael Hadley the uncle of Tyler Hadley reads letter to judge during his nephew’s re-sentencing hearing. Tyler Hadley was sentenced to two life terms for killing his parents. He now wants 40 years.@WPBF25News #TylerHadley

(video clip: angelarozier on Twitter )

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 1m1 minute ago
Mike Hadley reads aloud a letter he wrote for the judge. "Forgive me if I can't get through it," he says then reads letter that concludes #TylerHadley should get a life sentence again. State done, defense cross exam begins.

Before cross exam, Mike Hadley called murders and this resentencing "a gut-wrenching horror show" and nephew #TylerHadley is "the villain." Says "we lost something we loved very dearly."

As Mike Hadley speaks, he looks at prosecutors and defense lawyer; #TylerHadley looks ahead, not at uncle. PD Diamond Litty asks about Tyler growing up, "ever see him violent?" "No, I can't say I have," Mike Hadley replies. State says they will rest case after this.

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman 21s21 seconds ago
Mike Hadley finishes, court is recessed for the day. The #TylerHadley resentencing will resume tomorrow at 9:30 am.

Jon Shainman‏Verified account @JonShainman 2m2 minutes ago
State rests
after Mike Hadley testimony. Defense begins Wednesday in #TylerHadley resentencing hearing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
These are the Oct 1 tweets (1st day of resentencing trial):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa E. Holsman‏Verified account @MHolsman Oct 1
The #TylerHadley hearing begins at 9:30, state prosecutor Steve Gosnell getting set up. Tyler’s family start to arrive outside court room.

DobJ47SXUAAQXoa.jpg

Judge Gary Sweet is on bench now #TylerHadley is expected in court at 9:30 am

DobMPKkWsAAsdcF.jpg

In court. #TylerHadley enters in pale blue shirt, tie and slacks, joins his lawyers at defense table, Judge now on bench
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In court, #TylerHadley enters court at 9:28 wearing blue shirt, tie and slacks. judge Sweet begins court, state goes first. “Our recommendations will be life in prison for these crimes”, prosecutor Steve Gosnell tells Sweet. Explaining why judge can sentence him to life by law.

Gosnell: #TylerHadley was a "lone killing machine," thought about it for weeks, months, he said. Planned the murders, planned, considers weapons, chose hammer. He was mad at his parents before murders.

As Gosnell talks, #TylerHadley watches, looks at big screen state using in court to lay out details of murders. Says Tyler faked symptoms of mental illness after arrest. He was sophisticated and "very manipulated." "He's not acting like a youth, thinking like an adult."

State stressing brutality of crimes how it shocked the community in July 2011, when #TylerHadley beat his parents to death. Can get sentence from 40 yrs to life, with review at 25 yrs. state says no one knows who he'll be in 25 yrs, and deserves life.

About 30 people in #TylerHadley hearing, his paternal uncle, aunt, cousin, 2 guards sit near Tyler, who in 2011 signed an autograph in jail "it's hammer time," state tells judge. Life appropriate, prosecutor Gosnell says.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State finishes openings, Defense begins opening statements Assistant PD Mary Celidonio talks, says hearing is to determine if #TylerHadley is rare juvenile who deserves life. It's not all about facts of crime she says. There's more, but won't be battle of experts.

Defense wants #TylerHadley to get 40 yrs with review after 25 years. PSL PD detective Kristin Myers takes stand, she was called to murder scene on NE Granduer Ave. home at 6:17 am bodies found in bedroom.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon Shainman‏Verified account @JonShainman Oct 1
.⁦@PSLPoliceDetective Kristin Meyer on Hadley crime: The community "In disbelief something like this could happen in our safe town." @WPTV #TylerHadley

DobZXq_XUAAQTbX.jpg

Myers says got predawn 911 calls reporting the murders. When she arrived, saw parents red SUV in drive, and #TylerHadley car, she IDs Tyler in court, light shirt, pink tie, she says. He was arrested day bodies found on July 17, 2011.

PSLPD Myers says they did 68 interviews w/ friends, family, and partygoers who were at #TylerHadley home night he threw a party after murders w/ bodies in house. Locked down his Facebook account to get his posts.

PSLPD Myers being quizzed by Chief ASA Tom Bakkedahl, going over #TylerHadley Facebook posts that showed timeline of murders, how he was mad at parents, communicated w/ his pals inviting to party. Tom showing Facebook chats on a large screen to discuss each post.

The first Facebook post was #TylerHadley and friend Danny Roberts on Saturday the day of murder, talking about meeting to smoke pot. (I confirmed that Danny Roberts died in August; he was a state witness in 2014.)

As Bakkedalh and PSLPD Myers go over Facebook posts, his paternal relatives in front row watch a big screen, reading each, including #TylerHadley saying his mom was trying to take his car keys. He was mad at her, used an expletive to describe her in a Facebook post to Roberts.

Bakkedahl and Myers going over Hadley phone records, mom Mary Jo's silent after 4:45 pm day of murders; #TylerHadley used his dad Blake's phone later in same evening after murders. Going over texts Tyler sent from dad phone to friends. His parents got home around 3 pm that day.

Myers tells Bakkedalh in court it took #TylerHadley about 3 hours to clean up murder scene blood; was done around 8:15; an ATM photo shows Tyler withdrawing money from dad's account at 8:30 pm. Showing his ATM photo on big screen. He got few hundred dollars.

As state lays out murder timeline, #TylerHadley sits in between PD Diamond Litty and APD Mary Celidonio, keeps his left hand resting on face as he occasionally looks at big screen with his texts displayed. Texts help establish time murders happens. Claimed parents leaving town.

At 1:15 pm day of murders #TylerHadley telling friends he's having a party that night, parents still alive then, he's telling pals "I'm buying mostly everything" for party. But had no job, no cash except from parents.

PSLPD Myers in court says Mary Jo's last phone call on day #TylerHadley killed her was to her mother Maggie Divittorio at 4:42 pm, call lasted 1 minute.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State going over texts #TylerHadley wrote July 9 while on a vacation with family in Georgia, he was getting outpatient therapy for depression and anxiety and drug use, he hated it, he tells friends. Says he keeps failing drug tests. Threatened w/ residential treatment.

In texts to friends in early July 2011, #TylerHadley tells pal "I keep pushing my luck," by failing drug tests. Pal reminds him he's nearly 18, so he could just move out. Kept telling pals he was unhappy getting drug treatment, he was smoking pot, popped pills, ecstasy.

In a July 9 chat message to a friend, #TylerHadley calls mom expletive, says "I might kill her" friend says "OMG, prison," Tyler replies "oh well." Mom taking his phone won't let him drive his car.

State was just returning to the day #TylerHadley was arrested, July 17, 2011, when judge calls for 10 minute break. To be continued.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The #TylerHadley hearing begins again, PSLPD Myers says day of his arrest, he appeared "unconcerned" as she went over Miranda warning, asking questions. "He was just there," she said, little emotions shown.

As #TylerHadley listens in court, he remains seated nearly motionless, (I'm mostly seeing the back of his head) a photo of frontal view w/o a shirt on of him at his arrest is on a big screen, but he doesn't look; left hand still resting on his face.

From county jail, in 2011, #TylerHadley writes a friend says he hopes to get an insanity plea, fears being found guilty and getting life in prison. "I want you all to know I'm still the same guy ... I feel forgotten," he wrote.

When #TylerHadley asked for a lawyer as PSLPD Myers questioned him, she stopped and he was sent to a juvenile lock up until his transfer to Rock Road jail. State discussing tattoos Tyler got at county jail. He autographed news stories in jail for inmates.

State shows large photo of a hammer stuck in wood that #TylerHadley signed in jail: "I don't know if you are a fan, but you should be. It's hammer time" Tyler called himself Hambo, short for Hammer Boy. State finished with Myers, now defense cross exam starts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD Diamond Litty asks Myers if #TylerHadley tried to hide evidence from murders. "Did he bury the bodies in the back yard? "Did he get rid of the weapon?" Myers said he drug mom, dad to a bedroom, locked door for the party; hammer found in between bodies on floor in bedroom.

How many did #TylerHadley tell he wanted to kill his parents? Litty asked. Myers: I couldn't put a number on it, between friends ... Maybe a dozen . ." No, no one said he was known to be a violent guy. None of his pals ever alerted cops to his admissions, "was just normal Tyler."

Judge Sweet calls for lunch break until 1:30 in #TylerHadley resentencing hearing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch break in #TylerHadley hearing over, state witness Morgan Wilson takes stand, she was girlfriend to Tyler’s best friend Mike Mandell.

DocMLyoXsAI6KF0.jpg

Morgan Wilson, recalls hearing #TylerHadley talk about wanting to kill his parents. Said it should have alarmed her at time but it didn't. @WPTV

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela Oct 1
Friend of Tyler Hadley testifies in his re-sentencing hearing that she heard Tyler talk about wanting to kill his parents. @WPBF25News #TylerHadley

State quizzed witness Morgan Wilson for only few minutes. APD Mary Celidonio now doing cross examination. Asking her about her growing up, not doing the things silly teenagers do. Wilson heard #TylerHadley say he wanted to harm parents, but getting high, didn't take it serious.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Mandell, Hadley best friend next to testify. In jail for violating probation. #TylerHadley @WPTV

State witness Mike Mandell is now on stand. He was star witness against #TylerHadley in 2014 when he was sentenced to life. Mandell is a jail inmate now, same jail Tyler is in. They grew up together, Tyler confessed to him night he killed parents.

DocSS64W0AAjz2m.jpg

Mandell, fighting back tears, when recalling Blake and Mary Jo Hadley, "his second parents." Says #TylerHadley was angry with parents before murders. Said mom was a "c- " and a "b-" and he would kill them.

DocUMwZUYAEkcQg.jpg

Mike Mandell sobs on stand testifying. #TylerHadley aunt Linda cries, leaves court as Mandell says he heard Tyler say he wanted to kill parents. Said it repeatedly, he says. Now feels guilty, stupid for not saying anything or warning anyone.

Now crying, Mandell is asked how he feels not taking #TylerHadley talk about killing parents seriously. @WPTV

Emotions swell inside court at #TylerHadley resentencing as state witness Mike Mandell testifies; known Tyler since age 8 he was at party Tyler had after murders. He broke down on stand, Tyler looked ahead from defense table but looked straight at him too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emotions swell inside court at #TylerHadley resentencing as state witness Mike Mandell testifies; known Tyler since age 8 he was at party Tyler had after murders. He broke down on stand, Tyler looked ahead from defense table but looked straight at him too.

In court, #TylerHadley's aunt returns after getting upset at Mike Mandell testimony for state. He's one of state's star witnesses. Mandell trying hard to keep composure. Lowers head at times and cries before speaking.

Mike Mandell says #TylerHadley told him night before murders July 16, 2011, he went into parents' bedroom armed with hedge clippers to kill them but didn't do it. "He couldn't do it," Mandell testified Tyler told day of killings, didn't see Tyler drink early in day. "Acting fine"

Hours after murders, about 20 kids in front yard, #TylerHadley made kids wait 20 minutes while he was inside alone, later kids drinking beers, beer pong, smoking pot and cigars in Tyler's room.Later Tyler said "he killed his parents ... I thought he was joking win me."

Mandell says #TylerHadley said "go look around, I'll see blood," he did and saw blood in tile grout and by computer desk, thought it was fake blood, but in garage, by freezer on floor, saw a bloody footprint. "I still don't believe him but I'm starting to feel weird at same time"

State witness Mike Mandell gives graphic details about #TylerHadley killing parents, he'd confessed. Struck mother first, she screamed "why?" Father enters room, Tyler strikes him on side of head, dad asks why? Tyler replies why the f not?" And continues beating them to death.

As Mike Mandell speaks, he looks at #TylerHadley at times, and it appears Tyler looks in his direction as murders described, parents "screaming" during attacks, Hadley family visibly upset at horrific details. Mandell saw father Blake's body in bedroom.

State witness Mike Mandell says when #TylerHadley confessed he said he planned to kill parents then himself and showed him bottle of pills. But Mandell took pills, didn't want Tyler to commit suicide. Admits he didn't call cops, feared he'd never see Tyler again.

angelarozier‏Verified account @wpbf_angela Oct 1
“You did it you really did it.” Michael Mandell tells prosecutor that’s what he said to best friend Taylor Hadley after he saw Blake Hadley’s body. @WPBF25News #TylerHadley

DoceDdUXUAEGPZk.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State finished with Mike Mandell testimony, now defense cross begins. Defense first asks him how many felonies he's been convicted of, he didn't want to answer but then says 2: false info to pawn broker, dealing in stolen property. #TylerHadley looks straight ahead in court.

Mike Mandell says #TylerHadley never was violent before 2011 murder of parents, but recalled a suicide attempt at age 10, found Tyler in woods at tree with bungee cord around neck; Mandell removed it said "don't do stupid things, don't hurt yourself" but no history of violence.

Defense done win Mike Mandell and so is state, he's being dismissed both he and #TylerHadley stared at each other for a long second before Mandell exits. 10 minute recess called.

PSLPD officer Adrian Zamoyski on stand, he was one of first officers at scene night #TylerHadley parents killed. Saw lights go out after knocking on door, 5 min later Tyler answers they drew weapons and asked about parents. They were gone, he said, didn't know how to reach them.

Officer Zamoyski says at first #TylerHadley refused to let them in, demeanor normal, calm, not slurring words or belligerent, cops cuff Tyler, enter house. Cops "cleared house" saw lots of beer cans, smelled pot.

Zamoyski says got to locked bedroom door seeing blood spots around, so unlock door, find #TylerHadley's parents, stuff piled everywhere, looked a mess. Saw a leg on floor. "It was a male leg." Female face covered in a bloody towel.

Officer Zamoyski says bodies were cold. "They were both deceased," he says of #TylerHadley's parents. State finished with officer, defense cross begins.

As officer Zamoyski is being crossed by defense, PD Diamond Litty leans into #TylerHadley asks a question and he shakes his head no. Questions are about Tyler's demeanor when cops arrived. Defense done. Officer released.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSLPD crime scene tech Joel Smith is describing what was found in #TylerHadley home in July 2011 after parents killed, moved to a bedroom, going over personal items of Mary Jo and Blake Hadley.

DocxImaXsAI4l9C.jpg

About half as many people in court room of #TylerHadley resentencing after lunch break. TV reporters here watching the live video stream from a nearby media room security letting us use.

While crime scene photos shown, #TylerHadley at defense table looks at screen as CSI tech Joel Smith describes the blood spatter, stains found where he killed his mother at a computer desk July 16, 2011. Strikes her in back of head, she goes down, he beats her more, some 36 blows

Earlier today, state witness Mike Mandell said #TylerHadley told him when he attacked mother, he first put on gloves and a jacket had framing hammer by his side.

CSI photos of bedroom where Blake and Mary Jo Hadley were moved by son #TylerHadley show so much stuff piled on top of bodies was hard to see them, except for a leg showing near a door. The room was a huge mess, piles of stuff everywhere.

Just before prosecutors finished w/ CSI Smith, he took large framing hammer out of evidence bag and displayed it just inches from Judge Gary Sweet so he could get a close look at #TylerHadley's murder weapon used to bludgeon his parents. Defense begins and ends cross.

Judge Gary Sweet recessed #TylerHadley resentencing for day. Tyler leaves court w/ legs chains on, prosecutor speaks w/ family as others file out. Back tomorrow at 9:39 am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back