FL - Brandi Peters, 27, & her 3 kids found murdered, Tallahassee, 20 Nov 2010 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM.

No doubt!! He was seething. Great strategy on the state's part! He tried to play off his wife leaving him by saying he had already found someone else who made him happy. What a load of crap! He wants to be viewed as a player. He's proud of that. Even though he's trying to use it to gain sympathy with the jury now like he's ashamed. I pray the jury can see through him after today!!

I LOVED how she told him he even lied to God.

What do you all make of the jury not asking any questions of Segura? They only asked one question at the last trial. And we know how that ended. Could be they believe him to be innocent already or they think he's a lying liar and they're not going to waste their time.

I am baffled by it! They haven't asked many questions of any of the defense witnesses though. In the long run I really don't think it means anything.
I know right? I bet they have tons for deliberations. I have not heard one asked yet.

Me: especially for Segura (insert whipping out paper crinkle sound effect);)
maxresdefault.jpg

I'll have to admit that Segura is good at one thing. He is an accomplished and prolific liar. He's very good at it and he's had a lot of practice.
I had a hard time keeping up with all of his girlfriends. Did he think his wife was that dumb! lol

Yes he practiced a lot not sure he was as good as he thought he was. I just hope he is not fooling the jurors.

Re: Santos
Kind of ironic that the man that (supposedly) ended his son’s life is saving HS’s life.

Edited to add: the defense is so leading Santos! Fairytale IMO! Disgusting!

MOO

Last edited:
I have to agree that Segura and Santos are expert liars. Both quick on their feet, and have a plausible answer for everything. The whole ‘I pretended to be crazy as an excuse to see a pretty girl’ was ingenious. I was so sure Santos would take the 5th again but I see now he can’t help himself. He craves the spotlight. I’ve never seen anything like this before. He takes jailhouse snitching to another level!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing
Back