GUILTY FL - Brandon Gillreath & Corine Motley for child *advertiser censored*, Mary Esther, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“The quick identification of the victim and suspect in this case demonstrates the power of the press, social media and the general public in helping solve these cases,” said ICE Director John Morton. “Literally hours after we asked the public for their assistance in identifying Jane Doe, a tip came in that led to her identification and arrest. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that, due to these efforts, a child is now safe and her tormentor now in custody.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/12/21/feds-arrest-florida-woman-for-sexual-exploitation-of-a-child/

Bumping my own earlier post.

Victim has been identified and is now safe presumably.

This is such terrific news !!! What a biotch, may she rot in he!!...............

Me too.

If it's the mother abusing the daughter, I wonder if her husband was the camera man.

She did reply to one of her friends question when she was coming back to Texas. She replied....as soon as my husband gets off probation. Not that means anything.

I knew once this hit the social media streams she would be caught in no time. I hope LE starts doing this more often. :twocents:

Just a heads up, mods removed FB links earlier in the thread for the protection of her daughter (see Salem's post on page 3).

Her facebook page was just removed. Wish I knew how to take a screen shot.

Bumping my own earlier post.

Victim has been identified and is now safe presumably.

Well...I really hope that's the case. However, the next paragraph or so in the same article says this:

"The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children says the victim has not been identified."

And in a different article it was written that the victim has not been identified or rescued. ?

I suppose it's more likely that the child was identified.

In regards to her Facebook page, I have the cached Facebook page. Her husband's page is still up, but not for long I'm sure. <modsnip>

It does sort of renew some of my faith in humanity that she was caught so quickly after they put out her picture. There are way too many sick perverts in this world but I'd like to believe the decent human beings far outnumber the scum.

Me too.

If it's the mother abusing the daughter, I wonder if her husband was the camera man.

Sickening. I wonder if this happens more often where a woman molests their own children. I would not be surprised if Corine Motley has done this before and there are multiple victims. Motley kinda reminds me of Erika Perdue :furious:

Extremely disturbing is I looked up RSO's at her addy and not two doors away or maybe even one if they go just even numbers was a female pedophile.

Also at that addy is/was a business. Looks to be a florist. Something about Roses and Romance. It got no traffic though on that Angie's list. If it was her "business" could it be a sham for horrible purposes?

Still yucked out by that Dallas Cowboy hat.

I didn't see this article posted (but if it is, I'm sorry)

The case started after Danish police discovered the 33-minute video of the suspect engaged in explicit sexual conduct with a 4- to 6-year-old child online for the first time Nov. 27. They determined the video was from somewhere in the United States and forwarded the information to ICE agents, who had detailed photos of her face but no idea on her whereabouts.
ICE investigators called the video "one of the most egregious" they had ever seen and went to the public to track down the suspect.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/c...ted-florida-toddler-victim?source=most_viewed

Motley was taken to the Escambia County Jail. She made a first appearance at the U.S. Courthouse in Pensacola and is being held without bond, Cutrell said.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/local/woman-faces-child-*advertiser censored*-charges-1.68670

I doubt she has offered one of her videos before-jmo. She was busted right quick, or the LE officer who found it had some amazing access somewhere to some website or chat room.

From the length of her hair etc, the video looks pretty recent. Again jmo.

I had to look up "long form video" because I was unfamiliar with the term. It is apparently a video that is 10 minutes or longer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep
Back