GUILTY FL - Brandon Gillreath & Corine Motley for child *advertiser censored*, Mary Esther, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK I am going to amend my theory a little. I bet Corine thought that there would be nothing recorded, that it was webcast live and once it was over would never be seen again. If Megodex is to be believed, and I believe him, she was a webcam model.

This one is for Crakka*Jaxx Can we all agree that this guy looks like a pedophile:

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...ertiser censored*/6aoUW4jUJkaRHhusSDuF5A.cspx

???

A couple of observations and theories, and I want to preface this by saying that I do not in anyway condone or excuse the actions of those involved, but in the interest of better understanding of the pedophile mindset. #1 Mrs Gillreath had "interested in women" on her Facebook profile. #2 the video was found by "Danish National Police". So, in an attempt to fill in the blanks here is my theory: It was for money. Mrs Gillreath was involved with the RSO down the street and Ms Ellis had the pedophile connections in Denmark and convinced Gillreath that no-one in the USA would ever see the video.

Whoa. Wait. There's plenty of women who are interested and have relationships with other women and they're not pedophiles.

Honestly IMO there's no way to gain a better understanding. This is a perversion and in all the cases we have looked at here through the years I don't think we can say "Oh well O.K. I see how that can happen".

Point blank the chick is a louse who chose to hurt a child and not only hurt the child, but freakin put it out there for the world to see.

Grown *advertiser censored** folks who are decent "normal" human beings who are in grown up, adult relationships can be in same sex relations. This in no way makes them even remotely near being a pedophile. Perversion does. Lack of morals does. No da*n concern for children does. Being a creepy freak does.

FWIW are we to know for certain this "person" even knew the woman on her block was an RSO? I only mentioned it since it's in a very small area and seriously close to where she lives. If that other woman is doing what she is supposed to be doing she wouldn't be involved in this at all.

Whoa. Wait. There's plenty of women who are interested and have relationships with other women and they're not pedophiles.

Honestly IMO there's no way to gain a better understanding. This is a perversion and in all the cases we have looked at here through the years I don't think we can say "Oh well O.K. I see how that can happen".

Point blank the chick is a louse who chose to hurt a child and not only hurt the child, but freakin put it out there for the world to see.

Grown *advertiser censored** folks who are decent "normal" human beings who are in grown up, adult relationships can be in same sex relations. This in no way makes them even remotely near being a pedophile. Perversion does. Lack of morals does. No da*n concern for children does. Being a creepy freak does.

FWIW are we to know for certain this "person" even knew the woman on her block was an RSO? I only mentioned it since it's in a very small area and seriously close to where she lives. If that other woman is doing what she is supposed to be doing she wouldn't be involved in this at all.

Thanks Filly-I wanted to explore that inclusion as well.

Duly noted, my only real point was that she didn't think about it being recorded or captured. She was Skyping to someone far away for bitcoins or paypal.

Greed does. Entitlement does. Narcissism does.

Duly noted, my only real point was that she didn't think about it being recorded or captured. She was Skyping to someone far away for bitcoins or paypal.

Okay...

and... ??

Does that mitigate it somehow? That she thought she was doing a live, one-time/one-view only type of deal?

I'm not sure what you're getting at?

And really, why would any reasonably intelligent adult in this day and age truly believe that ANYTHING broadcast via computer would NOT be recorded? I'm not arguing that this particular woman was reasonably intelligent, but willful ignorance or a claim of ignorance isn't convincing here to me.

:snooty:

I just wonder why she thought she wouldn't get caught. To me it seems like writing a personal check to your dealer for heroin.

We already know she was a webcam "model" so I still say the motive was money.

Does it matter? to the victims, no, the damage is done, but what can be learned from this that will help protect children in the future?

If money was the motive, than the rehabilitation path should be treating the vice that needed to be financed, and/or vocational training.

Also, I would think a person motivated to commit a crime for money rather than the perverted desire to have sex with a child for gratification would be less likely to re-offend.

I just wonder why she thought she wouldn't get caught. To me it seems like writing a personal check to your dealer for heroin.

Does it matter? to the victims, no, the damage is done, but what can be learned from this that will help protect children in the future?

If money was the motive, than the rehabilitation path should be treating the vice that needed to be financed, and/or vocational training.

Also, I would think a person motivated to commit a crime for money rather than the perverted desire to have sex with a child for gratification would be less likely to re-offend.

BBM- What you say may be true but I sincerely hope she spends a long time in prison first before she is put in any rehabilitation program...she needs time to think about what she has done to these children and that NO amount of money or property is worth it, IF that was her only interest...

O/T, but I'm sorry. I laughed at that. If somebody t ried that in Philly they wouldn't make to the end of the block.

Motive money? So she could finance a boat? A bikini? It ain't like she needed it to feed her children.

Rehab her? Impossible.

She should have went out and sold her own tail if she was that desperate.Take up a collection. Have a bake sale, a raffle, rob somebody for God's sake. Oh and here's an idea don't hook up with significant others who don't provide their share.

She's a mother for Lord's sake. Yes, we all make mistakes, but at the core of our being is to protect our kids. She did the opposite. That child is will never, ever, eve, ever, ever forget that. All the therapy in the world will not totally have the child understand just why her own "mother" put her out there like a piece of meat for freaks to pay for. I can't even go into what emotions and damage would be that your mother made you have sex with her.

Give up the trailer, Ma. Then do some serious time. Pooor kids.

Sorry for ther double posts, but this blows my mind.

You'd go to a shelter or live in a box with your kids before you'd exploit them like she did. O.K. let her off easy. Next boyfriend she hooks up with goes into lock up. Then what? You think "vocational training" is going to carry this chick and her kids?

Honestly I have empathy for women out there. It's not easy. However, as bad off as they are they are wise enough to hand their kids over to family or friends.

How the h*** could she lay there knowing her little one would be screwed up for life? She dhpuld get life and never have access to children again when she gets out because she will.

She's revolting and the whole "needing money" excuse doesn't fly for me at all. I've been pretty broke in my life, but there is not enough money in the WORLD for me to willingly do this to a child. I couldn't do it for 10 seconds, I'd be physically sick. She's a dangerous pedophile and needs serious prison time.

I'm pretty sure her own kid is the victim here as well.

I need money.

That's why I'm cleaning houses and walking pets for a living.

I actually think the opposite. Anyone who would commit this crime purely for money must have no conscience at all.

Ya know what? Looking at this again? "What Can We Learn?" We don't have to learn anything because we wouldn't in our worse nightmares hurt a child.

Unfortunately we know from all these threads there's sick MOF*'s out there who will harm their own children.

It's understandable to try and make some sort of sense of something that defies every decent bone in our living bodies and that goes quadruple for hurting children. However, learning?

Does it matter to the victims? I'll give ya a rousing he** yeah and for the rest of their born days and it being their own mother? I can't even begin to fathom even a smidge.

Sure it's over. Give her a new suit and a resume and a salary and that'll fix it all up. Meanwhile there's little children sexually assaulted who now have no mother and wonder why. Instead of worrying about her tail we should worry about the victims of child sexual abuse.

What can be done to protect children in the future? Educate them. Let them know that nobody has a right to tell them what to do with their bodies and they do not have to do anything they are not comfortable with. That gets kind of tricky though when it's a person in authority and of all things God forbid your own egg donor.

S*rew her webcam model c*ap. Webcam away. All is well as long as there are consenting adults. Not this thing. She had to harm the very child she was supposed to protect.

Sorry rant over.

Sane people don't abuse children for money, they find it revolting.

Please don't bring facebook rumors here. We need MSM or LE info so that we can be sure it is reliable.

Thanks!

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper