Deceased/Not Found FL - Brandy Hall, 32, Palm Bay, 17 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to News 6 partner Florida Today, on Friday, Sgt. Jeff Spears along with two crime scene technicians, two cadaver dogs, a private investigator, Brandy's mother Debbie Rogge and an employee of Young's Communication or Y-COM spent the day searching three different places of interest for Brandy's remains with ground-penetrating radar.

And they may have hit paydirt as the cadaver dogs reacted positively to one of the locations that was also identified by the ground-penetrating radar as a potential gravesite. A dig will soon follow.
Area of interest found in search for missing firefighter Brandy Hall

From grandma’s article posted above:

With a new set of eyes recently assigned to the cold case for Palm Bay police and new information unearthed by private investigator Nic Sandberg, three locations were identified as potential gravesites. Cadaver dogs supplied by Peace River Canine Search and Rescue were set out on each location.

Great news for everyone but one of the two POI’s in the case. (Randall in my opinion.)

This poor mother, what hope she must have had and then, nothing.

Snip:
Palm Bay police said Monday that recently deployed cadaver dogs and ground penetrating radar in the backyard of Hall's former home on Duncil Lane in Malabar made a “positive indication.”

"Based on the cadaver dogs and the indication they gave us as well as ground penetrating radar, they gave us some hope that there could have been some disturbed areas under ground and we checked that area thoroughly and unfortunately we did not locate any human remains," Sgt. Jeff Spears with Palm Bay Police said.

As ever, not much to add, except:

“He/she told me he/she was going away” is the mother of all cliches in suspicious disappearance cases. Anyone who says this goes straight to the top of the POI list in my book.

Additionally here we have a suggestion that she was meeting an unknown third party at the filling station - another old favourite, intended to introduce a new potential suspect in the case.

The phone is not the person - if person A’s phone calls person B’s phone it doesn’t necessarily mean that person A spoke to person B; person B could be in possession of both phones and simulating the call.

That said, I was interested by the claim that RR was due to attend the court appearance the day after BH’s disappearance. With the timing of the procedure apparently under discussion that night it’s not impossible that she may have made a call by way of a last effort to persuade him to attend - and events took a turn from there.

As to what those events were, my initial guess would be that BH was driven to the pond at gunpoint - probably from an initial meeting location and subsequently shot dead in the driver’s seat of her truck. Her body was then removed to prevent any ballistic match and the truck driven into the water on “auto creep” (too big for one or two people to push and no tyre marks of second vehicle afaik) in an effort to degrade/contaminate any potential forensic evidence relating to the occupant of the passenger seat.

What does this add? The removal of the body to avoid a ballistic match might suggest either that she was shot with her own weapon (indicating knowledge of its presence and location in the vehicle) or that she was shot with a registered firearm belonging to a third party which might be recovered in the course of the investigation.

I use this space every year to make my Christmas wishes. And this year I started thinking about it earlier than usual. It was Thanksgiving afternoon, when -- like clockwork -- I received a text message from Brandy Hall's mother, Debbie Rogge, wishing my family and I a happy Thanksgiving.

Not one holiday goes by without me hearing from this sad, brave woman reaching out to wish me the best.

I responded in kind but how do you wish someone a happy "anything" when their daughter has been missing for 14 years?
Christmas wish for Brandy Hall and Crosley Green and others without hope

We are still looking. Please see our face book page by the seekers of the missing. "Find Brandy Hall" here is our progress on our searches. We go out on weekends during the winter and search and sample areas and tip areas so please see us on oyr face book page. We have a map with searches that are added to each time we go out. Brandy Hall Map - Google My Maps

I live in the Melbourne /Palm Bay area of Florida since 2002. I lived in the Palm Bay area where she disappeared that night.
Two days ago, a drone flying over the Brookside development in Bayside Lakes Palm Bay spotted a submerged vehicle in a retention pond with remains in it.
The only thing said about the find was authorities think the remains belong to an old unsolved case.
At this point this is the only info.that has been put out. Hopefully we have found Brandy and her family can have closure .

I live in the Melbourne /Palm Bay area of Florida since 2002. I lived in the Palm Bay area where she disappeared that night.
Two days ago, a drone flying over the Brookside development in Bayside Lakes Palm Bay spotted a submerged vehicle in a retention pond with remains in it.
The only thing said about the find was authorities think the remains belong to an old unsolved case.
At this point this is the only info.that has been put out. Hopefully we have found Brandy and her family can have closure .
Do you have an article you can link to this?
TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back