Deceased/Not Found FL - Brandy Hall, 32, Palm Bay, 17 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:rose: Brandy is our Featured Cold Case from 8/21 to 8/28/2011 :rose:

Baznme, was it in August of 2006 when the wildfires were so bad down there & they brought in extra firefighters from surrounding counties?

Good news in the Brandy Hall case.

New developments in missing Palm Bay firefighter Brandy Hall Released today:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...s-in-missing-Palm-Bay-firefighter-Brandy-Hall

There's something NOT being said here but, I haven't figured it out yet. Any thoughts.

I actually felt like the article said a lot more than a lot of old cases when they are talked about.

Snip:

"We believe this is a solvable case," said Diebel. "We want to keep working every detail in this case until we have a resolution."

They plan to reinterview Randall Richmond, a Palm Bay firefighter who detectives say was the last person to talk to Hall on the phone.

Officials said they've never stopped working on this case and there are new developments every month.

When asked if they believe Hall was having an affair, Det. Diebel responded, “That’s one thing we’re going to look at.”

And on another note, RR's interview and his behaviors the next day, speak even more loudly than LE interviews!!

Hello Everyone .....Im now to this case so I appologise If this has allready been said before. How did they find blood in the truck . If the truck was found submerged in the pond wouldn't the water remove all the blood ..

Hello Everyone .....Im now to this case so I appologise If this has allready been said before. How did they find blood in the truck . If the truck was found submerged in the pond wouldn't the water remove all the blood ..

It's my understanding that there was a substantial amount of "staining" on the driver's side and the windows were up on the truck. When it was pulled from the water, the police opened the doors to allow the water to drain but there was enough stains there to show it was a "lot" of blood. Hope that helps.

PALM BAY, Fla. -

Palm Bay police are following new leads in the case of a missing firefighter and mother of two.

Palm Bay firefighter Brandy Hall disappeared on Aug. 17, 2006. Her truck was later pulled from the bottom of a secluded pond off Treeland Boulevard. Hall's blood was found on the driver's seat of her truck.

(snip)

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Po...-case/-/1637132/4844540/-/ytuk01/-/index.html

Thinking about Brandy this holiday season. I've been following this case since the beginning, mostly because these are my old "stomping grounds"..

praying for answers!

Honor kill to save a marriage imo ... RR all the way.

imo

being I grew up in this area I just heard about this case last night. Where he handbag was found, is that canal better known as 7 mile canal?

To me both RR and his wife are involved.

Also not sure this is the case, but there was two night club owners who were busted for growing "Pot" inside a house. Is this the womans husband? Link to that case please if someone has it? My son use to bartend at the bar if this is the same case.

I'm thinking sorry GRAPHIC: alegator probably ate her. Firefighter would know what small body of water gators visit. She was probably pulled out of the vehicle, before truck was pushed in the water.

My mom still lives right off of malabar road. I grew up living in Port Malabar (golf course side) I left when I got married but still know every bump in the road. LOL

I got the part about the pot and Brandy being arrested, but the charges were dropped, and that just seems like an odd thing to be fired over. It's not like this all took place in her backyard where she couldn't help but see it when she looked out a window or something.
It may have been because she was arrested at work in a dramatic fashion. Some people feel like that indicates she was guilty of something, even if she isn't convicted. I don't agree with that, but it doesn't seem outrageous for someone to lose her job after she's arrested on the job.

I was just wondering if the phone call to Richmond (especially with me thinking he was her ex-boss) was more along the lines of Brandy telling him she had no choice but to file wrongful termination, and he was worried about the affair coming up in that, and that would be motive.

Yes. It's possible that the management knew about the affair, and then when she was arrested on the job it was just one too many things about her that looked bad.

Regardless of Richmond's position at work, this scenario gives him a motive for murder. Brandy calls him and says, "They're going to send my husband to jail. I don't have a job. I'm going to have to sue these jerks in management who made the decision to fire me." Regardless of his job function, a law suit would bring scrutiny, and his affair would be likely to come out and be made more public than it already was.

Good to see activity here! Sadly, seems like one of those case that will not see justice though.

That's the way I'm leaning at the moment. Another article that came out with more verbage from RR gets my hinky meter going. He makes a comment about where he thinks she may be. Something about maybe she's living "in the woods" somewhere. To me it almost sounds like a "half-truth".....he may know she's in the woods? Does that sound too far fetched?

he just comes off as so creepy - and with all the woods we have around here, with someone missing under suspicious circumstances, who the heck says something like that?? I agree that maybe he knows that she is in the woods.

Bumping for Brandy. Discovery ID is playing her Disappered episode right now.

The guilty can not hide forever.

Bumping for Brandy. Discovery ID is playing her Disappered episode right now.

The guilty can not hide forever.

I'm watching, as well. so sad. I live right where this all happened...it's kind of surreal to see it all on television. Even though I know how it turns out, I keep wishing that after the commercial they will find her, so her family can have peace and lay her to rest.

This case sticks with me the most, because I was a fire fighter for many years. It is also why IMO, RR & his wife did it. I have come across wives of some of the firemen I worked with who were down right psycho. All because I was the only woman working there amongst a bunch of men. It was crazy. So I wonder if RR was pressured or threatened to do something to Brandy because of a very mad wife?! It wouldn't be the first time in history that something like that has happened.

Brandy's family needs peace. She needs to be brought home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back