Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So someone in the home but it was not the father? Possibly an older sibling? The father's sibling, parent, etc? Hmmm.

No, I think they still meant it could have been the father or someone else, but I don't think we can rule out the father as who called from what he said. They asked him that in the news conference and he said "I was told a family member was someone who called it in. It was a family member in the residence. I haven't been told the relationship to that family member as of yet." I think he legitimately just doesn't know who called. He didn't know most things and even acknowledged that all he knew was when they were last seen and where they are missing from. He didn't even know if it was a 911 call.

CcaBHNA.png

jMvwDlm.jpg

There are only two entrances to the mobile home park and a lot of dead ends. Seems like a risky place to drive into to kidnap kids and make a clean getaway.

The Truckers Missing Child Project

upload_2019-12-15_20-56-32.jpeg
Officers were contacted at 1:30 p.m.

“The complainant advised they were playing in front of a residence and were last seen at around 11:30 a.m. prior to going missing,” a statement from the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said.

The Amber Alert was issued at 5:15 p.m.

Braxton has a form of autism called Asperger syndrome. He will communicate with others, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said.
AMBER ALERT: Jacksonville Siblings — Ages 5, 6 — Missing from Home

"Now we've been talking to family members out here who tell us the children's father lives in this neighborhood." Video by Kailey Tracy on Twitter

"Just talked to a family member of the two missing children. She was very frantic and said the children’s father lives in this neighborhood"Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Last edited:
"This couple says they take a walk daily in the neighborhood and said at 11:50 am today they were out and saw a woman in a dark colored car who came “speeding out.” They say they saw two kids in the backseat, don’t know if it’s connected, and are talking with JSO now" Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Transcription of video:
Man: "We were walking down the entrance back towards our trailer and there was a woman that came speeding out and I had to jerk her (referencing significant other) out of the way she was going so fast and the woman had two kids in the back seat..."
Woman: "The boy was on the left side of the car and he had his hands up on the window... and we didn't think anything about it I mean... but then when they said they were last seen at 11:30 it kind of jogged our memory as to what we had saw"

Have they located the father yet?

I don't think he was ever missing. The question the reporter asked was "Where are the parents right now?" I think the news conference guy made a poor choice of words and quite literally meant he personally did not know where the parents were at that exact moment. He couldn't answer any of the questions about the investigation and quite literally said all he really knew was where and when they went missing.

"A family member...tells me that both parents were inside at the time the kids went missing."

Last edited:
EL3m7nfW4AEkcqw

A family member tells me the house with the police car out front is where the Williams family lives. One tells me that both parents were inside at the time the kids went missing. Troy Kless on Twitter
It took all of this time to determine that the parents were inside at the time the kids went missing?

It took all of this time to determine that the parents were inside at the time the kids went missing?

Well, I presume LE may have known that from the moment they arrived...the tweet at 6:43pm is just from when family members gave that information to the reporter. I'm sure the family members have also been talking to LE the entire day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back