Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the car seen speeding out of the park with two kids has been discounted? As far as I can see I haven't seen a description or BOLO for a vehicle yet.

How two kids can go missing this long from the front yard in broad daylight in this day and age is mind boggling to me. C'mon, America, aren't we better than this????? Maybe we do need cameras on every street corner.

Has anyone done a search for gas stations, c-stores, schools, intersections that might have cameras near where theses precious babies were last seen?
I’ve been wondering this too about the speeding vehicle. Nothing more about this?

I wonder if the car seen speeding out of the park with two kids has been discounted? As far as I can see I haven't seen a description or BOLO for a vehicle yet.

How two kids can go missing this long from the front yard in broad daylight in this day and age is mind boggling to me. C'mon, America, aren't we better than this????? Maybe we do need cameras on every street corner.

Has anyone done a search for gas stations, c-stores, schools, intersections that might have cameras near where theses precious babies were last seen?
I’ve been wondering this too about the speeding vehicle. Nothing more about this?

EL60AUUXUAEb__V

Search crews set up staging area at Whitehouse Baptist Church down the road from the neighborhood Braxton and Bri’ya were reported missing from. Officers here say crews are in a briefing right now
@FCN2go

Kailey Tracy on Twitter
https://twitter.com/KaileyTracy/status/1206599701509918720/photo/1

Man, Jacksonville again.
For those who are out of town, this is a ROUGH, ROUGH area. There's a lot of transient flow through out there on Beaver Street as well. Not a good place for these two little ones to be alone (I, as an adult woman would not have been out here by myself at night).

Search continues for Braxton Williams, 6, and Bri’ya Williams, 5, who were last seen playing in front of their home in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday.

Search continues for two Florida siblings 6 and 5.

View attachment 220547

Dateline NBC on Twitter
Absolutely adorable kids. I also don’t think the parents had anything to do with this.

I KNOW the kids could be anywhere, but if they really went missing as fast as they did and no neighbors saw anything (besides possibly a car speeding out, but no one unusual driving or lurking in the area, etc), then I hope they’re looking at the neighbors closely. The first case I thought of was Sandra Cantu.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily
Back