Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Weather is clear. Mom & dad are together and getting some rest. Grandparents were interviewed earlier.
There are other siblings, I believe grandma said 7 in all.
No one has ruled out custody fights.
We have heard nothing else about the waitress who said she thinks she saw the boy with a man at a restaurant in GA, and we have heard nothing else about the car that sped out of the park yesterday at 11:50am.
Thank you...

INFORMATION FROM GRANDMOTHER -

Sheriff: ‘We have found nothing’ in search for 2 children

Roxanne Lloyd, the children’s paternal grandmother, told News4Jax that the family has been in the home for about two or three years and was preparing for a barbecue when the children’s father went inside for a brief period of time and the children disappeared.

“My son told me that they was fixing to get ready to have a barbecue and the kids was right outside the door, which is probably only steps away from the kitchen. You know, he could look out the kitchen window and see the kids, and he said that he went in the house briefly to get the meat, and when he came back out, they was gone just that quick,” explained Lloyd, who said her two grandchildren had never wandered away before. “We’re asking for all prayers.”

Lloyd said Braxton is a quiet little boy, while Bri’ya is more active and outgoing than her brother. Bri’ya was wearing a gray sweater with multicolored writing on the front and black leggings when she was last seen, authorities said.

Since the boy and girl are so close in age, they’ve always had a close sibling bond, their grandmother said.

'I never thought this would happen to our family': Grandmother says family 'devastated' since children went missing from Westside

She said the family is "devastated," including Braxton & Bri'ya Williams' parents who were "trying to get a little rest right now because they was up all night."

"We stayed up all night, we haven't slept, we haven't eaten," an exhausted Roxanne Lloyd said Monday morning as police continued to search for her missing grandchildren from the Westside. "We're worried about our babies."

Lloyd said she traveled to Jacksonville from Baker County after she learned her grandchildren, 6-year-old Braxton Williams and 5-year-old Bri'ya Williams, went missing from their home in the 10200 block of West Beaver Street around 11:30 a.m. Sunday. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement later issued an Amber Alert for the two children.

"I never thought this would happen to our family," she said. "I always see it on TV. I always pray for those kids to return home safely. It's our babies right now. It's scary, very scary."

The Williams family lives near a wooded area in the Paradise Village mobile home park. When asked if they may have wandered off by themselves, Lloyd said, "From what I know from being over with them, I've never known them to go out to that wooded area."

"They always in the yard playing," she added. "I don't think they're out there... I hope nobody took them."

Lloyd explained that the whole family is "devastated" about the news, including Braxton and Bri'ya Williams' parents who were "trying to get a little rest right now because they was also up all night" as of Monday morning, she said.

Sorry if I’ve missed it but does anyone know the layout of the mobile home park?

See below -

CcaBHNA.png

jMvwDlm.jpg

There are only two entrances to the mobile home park and a lot of dead ends. Seems like a risky place to drive into to kidnap kids and make a clean getaway.

EL3aLDQWwAAMUdK

"Officers also took pictures of the neighborhood’s map pictured below." Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Looks like there is a pond right in the front of the complex.

Sorry if I’ve missed it but does anyone know the layout of the mobile home park?

I believe earlier in the thread someone posted a satellite image of the park, and then also there was an image of a sign at the park itself that showed the layout/plot of the park. Sorry for not having specific post #s, kinda tied up at work right now preventing me from going back to look.

I believe earlier in the thread someone posted a satellite image of the park, and then also there was an image of a sign at the park itself that showed the layout/plot of the park. Sorry for not having specific post #s, kinda tied up at work right now preventing me from going back to look.
Got it! Thanks!

Things that are clear as mud. How many kids do these Parents have, between them, with others? What was their usual routine. Who else lived in the Park that's related or close to the Family/Children. If there are other Parents have they been cleared? Where do they live in proximity? etc. etc. etc.

Things that are clear as mud. How many kids do these Parents have, between them, with others? What was their usual routine. Who else lived in the Park that's related or close to the Family/Children. If there are other Parents have they been cleared? Where do they live in proximity? etc. etc. etc.

Yes to ALL of this, and WHY haven't we heard more about the woman who sped out of the park with two kids at 11:50am, almost hitting a neighbor?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrina Sleuth
Back